Will Democrats ever calm the fuck down or is permanent outrage their new normal?

Did the democrats EVER fail to vote on a nominee?

Did Republicans EVER decide to nuke the filibuster for presidential and lower court nominees?

What precipitated that action?

Dems not wanting to deal with the filibuster, and pack the lower courts with progressive twats.

You mean to say, unprecedented Republican obstructionism.

I call it fighting off government overreach.
And the opposition is not doing that now?

Did Republicans EVER decide to nuke the filibuster for presidential and lower court nominees?

What precipitated that action?

Dems not wanting to deal with the filibuster, and pack the lower courts with progressive twats.

You mean to say, unprecedented Republican obstructionism.

I call it fighting off government overreach.
And the opposition is not doing that now?

No, the opposition is a huge fan of government overreach, as long as they are in charge of the government.

Soros is paying his mindless zombies minions to the point of borderline sedition.

Stop Soros, stop the protests

So wrong, as the number of white women now opposing him closes on that number.

This is not about hate: this is about opposing your demiprogressive hater, Mr. Trump.

Again, exit polls showed white women voted for him, not her. 53%. Only poll that mattered.

56% of white women voted for Romney, dumbass.

So he only lost 3% after the Progressive demonization campaign? Wow, you guys need to ask for your money back.

Isn't it hilarious how weasely these mice get when they're proven wrong?
Your haughtiness is based on 3% of white female voters and that steady diet of bullshit?

the other idiot claimed female voters won Trump the election. He got fewer than Romney. You are aware that Romney lost, right?

The fact he carried a majority of them at all won him the race. Dems were expecting 60-40 the other way.
You believe in polls now that you did not believe in then?

I believe in exit polls more than I do any other poll, and the election results, while not broken down by gender/race/etc, supports the exit polls.
No, they don't. You did not believe in polls then but you do now. How old are you? Dementia setting in.

The polls that are not using online repeat voting as part of the protocol are showing Trump slipping in popularity. He will be in thirties fairly quickly.

I think USMB needs a new forum, the LEAVE DONALD ALONE! forum.
Preview

I mean really, calm the fuck down people. We have four more years of this, and you're going to burn yourselves out with all your hate and outrage. This is not a sprint, this is a long distant race. If you are going to survive, you can't protest ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING Trump does, you need to PICK YOUR BATTLES.

The nomination of Gorsuch is an example, replacement of a conservative on the Supreme Court with another conservative is not a strategic time for you to exhaust all your political capital and resources. Wait until it matters.

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.
The opposition supports President Trump just as the opposition supported President Obama from day one.

On one hand Republicans should reap what they sawed, on the other hand must we stoop to their level?
Maybe the ebil Wepuwicans sawed how dishonest liberals are? You babies take to the streets when you lose, the wepubwicans don't.

"dishonest liberals" worked on plenty of stuff with Bush and were not half as ridiculous as lockstep Republican opposition to Obama. If Obama was for it Republicans like thoughtless sheep were automatically against it.
Ah, Mr. Swingandamiss chimes in. If Obama was for it it was something the right doesn't want and it's why they were sent there in the first goddamn place. Not be Obama's rubber stamp. Given the outcome of his policies they were right to oppose him.

Of course, of course - obstructionism is only bad when the other side does it, when we do it is righteous (no pun intended).

This is why I say that Democrats acting like adults in the room will probably not work out well for their interests in the long term.

Again, exit polls showed white women voted for him, not her. 53%. Only poll that mattered.

So he only lost 3% after the Progressive demonization campaign? Wow, you guys need to ask for your money back.

Your haughtiness is based on 3% of white female voters and that steady diet of bullshit?

the other idiot claimed female voters won Trump the election. He got fewer than Romney. You are aware that Romney lost, right?

This other idiot was right, considering if they went the way Dems were expecting, Hillary would be appointing some progressive twat right now.

This other idiot was right, considering if they went the way Dems were expecting, Hillary would be appointing some progressive twat right now.
Trump got fewer female votes than Romney, Obama, and Clinton. They did not win it for Trump, but they are going to end it for Trump.

The fact he carried a majority of them at all won him the race. Dems were expecting 60-40 the other way.

I believe in exit polls more than I do any other poll, and the election results, while not broken down by gender/race/etc, supports the exit polls.
No, they don't. You did not believe in polls then but you do now. How old are you? Dementia setting in.

The polls that are not using online repeat voting as part of the protocol are showing Trump slipping in popularity. He will be in thirties fairly quickly.

Trump won. The exit polls said white women went to him by 53% when dems at a minimum expected it to be the other way.

You mistake not believing in polls to not trusting them, depending on the type of poll, who is asking the question, and where the poll is polling.

And when it comes to MSM polling about approval rating, I'd be more willing to doublethink my way it believing the chocolate ration has been increased from 25 grams to 20 grams than to believe what they are putting out.

Trump got fewer female votes than Romney, Obama, and Clinton. They did not win it for Trump, but they are going to end it for Trump.

He got enough to put him over the top, again, dems expected far more women support than they got. They got lulled into the voter block paradigm that the black vote showed for Obama.

So wrong, as the number of white women now opposing him closes on that number.

This is not about hate: this is about opposing your demiprogressive hater, Mr. Trump.

How was I wrong? Dems were expecting 60-40, and they didn't get it.

You're such an asshole. You said 53% white women voting for Trump was the only poll that mattered.

Now pretend you didn't say that.

Trump won. The exit polls said white women went to him by 53% when dems at a minimum expected it to be the other way.

You mistake not believing in polls to not trusting them, depending on the type of poll, who is asking the question, and where the poll is polling.

And when it comes to MSM polling about approval rating, I'd be more willing to doublethink my way it believing the chocolate ration has been increased from 25 grams to 20 grams than to believe what they are putting out.

Trump won because union voters supported his liberal position on trade.

How was I wrong? Dems were expecting 60-40, and they didn't get it.

You're such an asshole. You said 53% white women voting for Trump was the only poll that mattered.

Now pretend you didn't say that.

No, I said the election was the only poll that mattered, that the exit polls showed 53% support for Trump from white women, and that the dems expected a at a minimum the numbers to be reversed (which in some States probably would have won it for her).

Trump won because union voters supported his liberal position on trade.

and they rejected her progressive position on immigration. and Trump's position is populist, not liberal.

Forum List

Back