Will democrats ever learn which battles to choose?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I am so sick and tired of Democrats purging the party of racist white people and guys who act like animals around ww. Stop assuming because you're a liberal, your somehow excluded, immune from being a fuckin ass ho, we are not saints and we have to stop purging our party of people who made mistakes, who are not perfect and who can help elevate our party and this country to a better place.

Note to democrats....most white people, if not all, got a little racism going on, even you Ms. Pelosi, we all do. This governor, like most white people find black face and dressing up like Nazi's and the Klan Kluckers, they find this shit funny, so what? What pisses me off to know end, are black people constantly bringing up the past, when our future is about as dismal as they come. Black people today could give two fkkks about the struggles and sacrifices made in order for us to excell in this country. Our negro men are traitors to the race and our women and children are too damn busy raising hell in all the wrong places...and lets not even mention the sellouts.

Democrats have got to learn when and which battles to chose in this country....this never ending focus on illegals and white democrats not being perfect WILL BE THE NUMBER ONE REASON, TRUMP WILL AGAIN WIN IN 2020.

At some point, saying I'm sorry and wanting to move on, has got to do!!

Exactly! Democrats do NOT have to live up to the expectations they demand of everyone else. These attacks are ONLY designed to be used on the opposition. It would be fucking ridiculous to expect Democrats to live up to their own virtue signaling rhetoric. Don't you understand these things are only their core beliefs when they can be used as a bludgeon against Republicans??? Otherwise...meh...it really isn't so bad...as long as you are a member of team blue!

Remember, it's only hypocrisy if you're too stupid to find a loophole to weasel out of it.

Go Dems!

Last edited:
The American left has become an unforgiving mob that can not contain their anger and hatred....

I am so sick and tired of Democrats purging the party of racist white people and guys who act like animals around ww. Stop assuming because you're a liberal, your somehow excluded, immune from being a fuckin ass ho, we are not saints and we have to stop purging our party of people who made mistakes, who are not perfect and who can help elevate our party and this country to a better place.

Note to democrats....most white people, if not all, got a little racism going on, even you Ms. Pelosi, we all do. This governor, like most white people find black face and dressing up like Nazi's and the Klan Kluckers, they find this shit funny, so what? What pisses me off to know end, are black people constantly bringing up the past, when our future is about as dismal as they come. Black people today could give two fkkks about the struggles and sacrifices made in order for us to excell in this country. Our negro men are traitors to the race and our women and children are too damn busy raising hell in all the wrong places...and lets not even mention the sellouts.

Democrats have got to learn when and which battles to chose in this country....this never ending focus on illegals and white democrats not being perfect WILL BE THE NUMBER ONE REASON, TRUMP WILL AGAIN WIN IN 2020.

No dude, you're wrong.

Stuff like what Northam's done has to be addressed.

He needs to resign.

He has more than white racist constituents to represent, and he can't represent them right now.

He needs to step aside and help from the sidelines.

Our purging the miscreants within has nothing to do w/who who will win in 2020.

We are better than that.

No dude, you're wrong.

He needs to resign.

He has more than white racist constituents to represent, and he can't represent them right now.

We are better than that.

LOL, you ain't better than anything.

The Far Left elected Robert C. Byrd to the Senate for 50 years, appointing him to high Senate positions. Mr. Byrd didn't dress up as a klansman for Halloween as a school kid. He was an actual real life leader of the group. Its ridiculous for the Dems to insist on Northam's resignation when they didn't do the same for Byrd.

No dude, you're wrong.

He needs to resign.

We are better than that.
We do loves us some democrat cannibalism....yes sir we do loves that.....

No dude, you're wrong.

He needs to resign.

We are better than that.

The Far Left elected Robert C. Byrd to the Senate for 50 years, appointing him to high Senate positions. Mr. Byrd didn't dress up as a klansman for Halloween as a school kid. He was an actual real life leader of the group. Its ridiculous for the Dems to insist on Northam's resignation when they didn't do the same for Byrd.

the funny thing about that, if Byrd were still alive, it's very likely, even in the current atmosphere, he'd be reelected

• Banned
The American left has become an unforgiving mob that can not contain their anger and hatred....
Listen, everybody in this country, thanks to that animal called Trump, is struggling with thier anger and frustrations, everybody. What is so fucked up, is that democrats want to put their party on this moral level of superiority, that only God himself can achieve. I could give two fucks about people being racist, as long as they're not killing me or stopping me from progressing in this country. If you do these things, THAN WE SHOULD TAKE MEASURE TO END YOUR POLITICAL FUTURE.....But to purge a Franklin for being stupid and funny in all the wrong places or this moronic fool that thinks black face is funny, is just ridiculous. NOBODY IS PERFECT

• Banned

No dude, you're wrong.

He needs to resign.

We are better than that.

the funny thing about that, if Byrd were still alive, it's very likely, even in the current atmosphere, he'd be reelected
America is divided...that is fact. White people are pissed off and want to return to the good ol days, especially white men and blacks are just sick and tired of being sick and tired.....everybody is pissed off these days. So what do we do about it, we vote in anger and NOBODY WINS.

Listen, everybody in this country, thanks to that animal called Trump, is struggling with thier anger and frustrations, everybody. What is so fucked up, is that democrats want to put their party on this moral level of superiority, that only God himself can achieve. I could give two fucks about people being racist, as long as they're not killing me or stopping me from progressing in this country. If you do these things, THAN WE SHOULD TAKE MEASURE TO END YOUR POLITICAL FUTURE.....But to purge a Franklin for being stupid and funny in all the wrong places or this moronic fool that thinks black face is funny, is just ridiculous. NOBODY IS PERFECT
Everyone you know maybe....in my town we are living it up! did you here today that Trumps poll numbers went up?....a CNN poll too!...the libtard talking heads are beside themselves over it...they can't explain it....even with all of the hate Trump fake news they can't make a dent in his poll numbers...so you and your faggot friends can stew in your own bowl of hater soup all by your lonesome........

Battles are not chosen but rather encountered when the opponent puts their troops in your way.

No dude, you're wrong.

He needs to resign.

We are better than that.

America is divided...that is fact. White people are pissed off and want to return to the good ol days, especially white men and blacks are just sick and tired of being sick and tired.....everybody is pissed off these days. So what do we do about it, we vote in anger and NOBODY WINS.
What makes you believe its white folks that are pissed?....its liberals that are Triggered pal...all colors of liberals...stop dividing us by color you racist scum sucking liberal....

Stuff like what Northam's done has to be addressed. He needs to resign.
What Mr. Northham did or said was like 35+ years ago.

People change over time. Hopefully for the better.

I would imagine that most people have skeletons in their past that they regret today, and hope they stay buried. ... :cool:
Sunni, I never thought I'd see the day, you and I would agree on anything, let alone this....but your right....at some point in life and in politics, we have got to let issues that doesn't directly impact us or the way one governs, we've got to let this shit go. EVERYBODY GOT A STORY, SUNNI, WE ALL DO. Bottom line is this, this country is slowly going straight to hell thanks to your guy Trump, meanwhile our leaders are either running to 2020 or focusing on shit that don't matter. Where are the bills on infastruture, immigration, taxes, healthcare, things that matter to average tax paying people.

No dude, you're wrong.

He needs to resign.

We are better than that.

What makes you believe its white folks that are pissed?....its liberals that are Triggered pal...all colors of liberals...stop dividing us by color you racist scum sucking liberal....
It is always always always, white liberals that bring up shit about us colored folks...from fuckin civil war statues that nobody gives a shit about to this governor shit....white people always want to save us darkies from the past. Niggas could give a shit. We to busy dodging police bullets to the back and trying to put food on the fuckin table

No dude, you're wrong.

He needs to resign.

We are better than that.
Question? Did you know that the guy that waited on you and your family was a racist and could have done all types of shit to your food. Did you know that man that rented you an apartment or sold you your house, he too was racist. The doctor, the lawyer, your neighbor.....we can not as a people siff through white people and thier views on us, we can't. And if democrats continue this purging of our party of people who are not perfect, all we're gonna have left is nothing...because everybody got a story, we all do.

No dude, you're wrong.

He needs to resign.

We are better than that.

It is always always always, white liberals that bring up shit about us colored folks...from fuckin civil war statues that nobody gives a shit about to this governor shit....white people always want to save us darkies from the past. Niggas could give a shit. We to busy dodging police bullets to the back and trying to put food on the fuckin table
Racist neanderthal knuckle dragging throwback....

Question? Did you know that the guy that waited on you and your family was a racist and could have done all types of shit to your food. Did you know that man that rented you an apartment or sold you your house, he too was racist. The doctor, the lawyer, your neighbor.....we can not as a people siff through white people and thier views on us, we can't. And if democrats continue this purging of our party of people who are not perfect, all we're gonna have left is nothing...because everybody got a story, we all do.
Well how far are you willing to take that line of thought? Because we can take it very far.

C'mon...

What Mr. Northham did or said was like 35+ years ago.

People change over time. Hopefully for the better.

I would imagine that most people have skeletons in their past that they regret today, and hope they stay buried. ... :cool:
He's not irredeemable, and nobody hates him.

He just needs to resign, because for the position he holds, that type of stuff is unacceptable.

We hold him to a better standard.

I know you can't get enough of that racist POS Trump, but that's something you have to deal with.

But as for me and my house....?

I love it!

rofl.gif

Forum List

Back