Will Dems Give Up?

Do you think the Democrats will accept defeat graciously?

• Yesm they will graciously accept defeat and start legislating.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No. They have another "insurance plan." They're gonna eat Barr

Votes: 18 94.7%

• Total voters
So what excuse are the dems going to make when they lose in November?
I'm so not a psychic, ru4outoo, but if I were a Democrat, the ending of the fun and games by the Senate would put me in the Walkaway line. Schiff lied one to many times. Even so, I heard the noise of threatening to make certain Trump was badmouthed ad infinitum, the Democrats think it is their privilege to impeach the President just because Nancy Pelosi doesn't like him.

The Dems are just reloading. And Rump is figuring out ways to give them even more ammunition to reload with. Can't wait to see Rumps next "Here, hold my beer" moment.

It just won't matter anymore because they will be kicked to the curb where they belong. Well I guess some may be going to jail.

If President Trump had made only one error, the Democrats would be kicking us all to the curb. That's just how they roll.

It just won't matter anymore because they will be kicked to the curb where they belong. Well I guess some may be going to jail.

If President Trump had made only one error, the Democrats would be kicking us all to the curb. That's just how they roll.

Oh, cut it out, my side hurts. He's made so many, "Here, hold my beer" moments he's keeping a beer company in business all by himself. Without rump, they may file for backruptzy.

I haven't expected either party to act like decent, honest adults for quite some time now.

Is anyone still expecting that?
I always expect the people we send to Washington go by the rules of courtesy. It enables the nation to do the right thing. All that fussing and ignoring the Constitution has had no benefit to the American people. I'm sick of 'em trying to gouge the President eyes out.
That's definitely one side of the story.

Well the Dems sure haven't covered themselves in glory this go round.

You can bet they will continue to be the imbeciles they are. They are paving the way for a Trump win in 2020.

God Dems. LOL

The Dems are just reloading. And Rump is figuring out ways to give them even more ammunition to reload with. Can't wait to see Rumps next "Here, hold my beer" moment.
Ironic you would use guns as a metaphor coming from the anti gun party.

There you go again. I am not a Democrat. I am one of the lost boys of the Republican Party that has come up AWOL. But this year, we are back with the Lincoln Project. And the first thing we are doing is getting rid of as many Rumpers as possible starting with

No, of course not. When have they ever accepted defeat graciously?
I was going to say "before the Civil War," but thought better of it.
They will give up in exactly the same way that those on the Right would give up when they have a setback..which is to say, not at all. Accepting defeat graciously? In the politics of today? Did the Right give in when Obama was elected? Did they give in when the ACA was passed? I guess we can differ on what you would you call graciousness...but I see very little of it on either side.

No, those on the Left are not 'giving up'. I suspect that they will give up 10 minutes after YOU do!
I would point out that while the Right has scored some political victories...a clear look at the culture wars...would tell a different story.

False choice. Dems have been legislating this whole time. The Senate, as usual, isn’t doing jack.

They will give up in exactly the same way that those on the Right would give up when they have a setback..which is to say, not at all. Accepting defeat graciously? In the politics of today? Did the Right give in when Obama was elected? Did they give in when the ACA was passed? I guess we can differ on what you would you call graciousness...but I see very little of it on either side.

No, those on the Left are not 'giving up'. I suspect that they will give up 10 minutes after YOU do!
I would point out that while the Right has scored some political victories...a clear look at the culture wars...would tell a different story.
Barack Obama hung out with enemies of the state who had pledged their allegiance and made friends with those who danced and rejoiced overseas, when 9/11 fell killing three thousand American citizens and their guests in the financial community. Your broad brush that includes unfair condemnations is not acceptable to me sir. Who you brood with is who you are. I'd rather defend American citizens who are uncompromisingly concerned about all the people's welfare. The slobs that Barack Obama jealously courted were the killing kind and unfair character assassins who hated every white man and woman who lived due to their decision to politically solicit and aid real killers in the arab peninsula who visited them with offers in prison rather than letting them serve out their sentences for crimes against humanity. You are who you are with. Barack hung out with black haters of white America, and so did the mercenary Hillary Clinton who sold out America when she was attending Princeton learning how to evade the principles listed in the Constitution that help the common man and inhibit his enemies from pushing him around.

Republicans swear an oath to help the people who are citizens in this country, not their enemies. Here's what we are fighting without any support from the damned deep state creeps who are pawns in the hands of killers, murderers, and thieves: we are fighting people who piss all over the Constitution's separation of powers. Nancy Pelosi bragged how she is the most powerful woman on earth, and she decided she was above the law, above the common sense of the founders' Constitution, above the courtesy that once was part of self-rule in America, and worst of all, she thinks she is above the common man. She behaves herself by voting against issues that benefit Americans, and she colludes with those who actually try to steal America's taxpayer money and fork it over to communist countries whom she loves more than she loves the common working man in this nation. That's why she hates with a passion not only President Trump who benefits the common man, she hates Republicans in general. She put President Trump in her line of fire against the law, against the principles of America, and worst of all, against the betterment of the American people.

What the hell does Nancy Pelosi want? Her deeds tell a tale on her that no words can dismiss: she hates the hell out of what is good, decent, and right for the very people who she found conniving ways to pick their tax-poor pockets. And that is who Nancy Pelosi is. She is a common thief, a common liar, and a common con-man all placed into her wicked dowager's body and mindset against the people of the United States whom she has used as her financial supporters without representing their safety from foreign haters and killers of American citizens.

That's the big picture of the criminal nature of Nancy Pelosi, the Democrat's most important woman in the world.
And Nancy and her vicious little protective minions make me wanna hurl. :puke3:

They won't stop until he leaves office in 2024.
We have ways to control Anoplotrupes stercorosus, that Democrats have made of themselves and their Dung parlor princess, and you tell them don't forget it.

Safe around human children of course:

Multi-Purpose-Insect-Killer.jpg

Barack Obama hung out with enemies of the state who had pledged their allegiance and made friends with those who danced and rejoiced overseas, when 9/11 fell killing three thousand American citizens and their guests in the financial community. Your broad brush that includes unfair condemnations is not acceptable to me sir. Who you brood with is who you are. I'd rather defend American citizens who are uncompromisingly concerned about all the people's welfare. The slobs that Barack Obama jealously courted were the killing kind and unfair character assassins who hated every white man and woman who lived due to their decision to politically solicit and aid real killers in the arab peninsula who visited them with offers in prison rather than letting them serve out their sentences for crimes against humanity. You are who you are with. Barack hung out with black haters of white America, and so did the mercenary Hillary Clinton who sold out America when she was attending Princeton learning how to evade the principles listed in the Constitution that help the common man and inhibit his enemies from pushing him around.

Republicans swear an oath to help the people who are citizens in this country, not their enemies. Here's what we are fighting without any support from the damned deep state creeps who are pawns in the hands of killers, murderers, and thieves: we are fighting people who piss all over the Constitution's separation of powers. Nancy Pelosi bragged how she is the most powerful woman on earth, and she decided she was above the law, above the common sense of the founders' Constitution, above the courtesy that once was part of self-rule in America, and worst of all, she thinks she is above the common man. She behaves herself by voting against issues that benefit Americans, and she colludes with those who actually try to steal America's taxpayer money and fork it over to communist countries whom she loves more than she loves the common working man in this nation. That's why she hates with a passion not only President Trump who benefits the common man, she hates Republicans in general. She put President Trump in her line of fire against the law, against the principles of America, and worst of all, against the betterment of the American people.

What the hell does Nancy Pelosi want? Her deeds tell a tale on her that no words can dismiss: she hates the hell out of what is good, decent, and right for the very people who she found conniving ways to pick their tax-poor pockets. And that is who Nancy Pelosi is. She is a common thief, a common liar, and a common con-man all placed into her wicked dowager's body and mindset against the people of the United States whom she has used as her financial supporters without representing their safety from foreign haters and killers of American citizens.

That's the big picture of the criminal nature of Nancy Pelosi, the Democrat's most important woman in the world.
And Nancy and her vicious little protective minions make me wanna hurl. :puke3:
Uh-huh. As I said..10 minutes after you do. I thank you for the timely and cogent demonstration of what I was saying.
As for your post--
Forensically speaking, If you boiled out all the opinions in your diatribe....you would be left with precious few facts. I get that you think your opinions are facts..but, let me assure you, they are not.

iu

Forum List

Back