Debate Now Will Disney Wind Up Going Out Of Business?

But IBM was huge. A gigantic company. It isn't anymore. That a company is large and quite diversified is no guarantee that it will remain so forever.

I've never claimed otherwise, have I?

You are far more interested in being right than in meaningful discussion and you will stamp your feet and twist your curls if challenged.

What the Hell are you talking abut?

You made a statement that was demonstrably false. I think more than me wanting to be "right" (which I couldn't really give a fuck about), you seem to have a very real problem with being proven wrong.

Your statement was wrong. Period.

Disney will be fine; it won’t go out of business because racist conservatives think that Disney’s movies and TV shows have ‘too many blacks.

What about the racist liberals that think that being white isn't good enough anymore?

What’s funny is that much of Disney’s content is fantasy/science fiction – with space aliens and monsters; yet racist conservatives whine about black characters being ‘unrealistic.’

What's funny to me is that you avoided having to answer my question by changing the subject and I'm guessing it's more than likely that you don't have one.

What's funny to me is that you avoided having to answer my question by changing the subject and I'm guessing it's more than likely that you don't have one.

So what do you guys think? Is Disney truly on its deathbed now?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I think if you bothered to read your own thread, you would have your answer

Disney will do fine. Even if it doesn't make movies.
The important issue, regarding the DeSantis/Disney kerfuffle, is whether we're ok with retaliatory government. It's it ok for politicians, once elected, to "go after" their political enemies with punitive policy changes? Seems like the wrong road to go down in my view - a dangerous precedent.

The important issue, regarding the DeSantis/Disney kerfuffle, is whether we're ok with retaliatory government. It's it ok for politicians, once elected, to "go after" their political enemies with punitive policy changes? Seems like the wrong road to go down in my view - a dangerous precedent.
Disney was not a political enemy of DeSantis. Disney did nothing to DeSantis. Disney was told to stop the grooming behavior toward children. They elected not to and there were consequences.

Disney was not a political enemy of DeSantis. Disney did nothing to DeSantis. Disney was told to stop the grooming behavior toward children. They elected not to and there were consequences.
Uh huh. Nothing to see here. Move along

Grooming?

What ridiculous claims for a Governor to make
He should be ashamed

The problem with Disney is more than just the recent wokeness in movies and all that...

There are numerous serious and disturbing allegations from former child stars and others who have come forward against some Disney execs...regarding the 'p word', giving alcohol to minors and sexual abuse, and all sorts of other criminal things.

When I see some of the twisted crap they've put out aimed at kids, those allegations don't surprise me.

The problem with Disney is more than just the recent wokeness in movies and all that...

There are numerous serious and disturbing allegations from former child stars and others who have come forward against some Disney execs...regarding the 'p word', giving alcohol to minors and sexual abuse, and all sorts of other criminal things.

When I see some of the twisted crap they've put out aimed at kids, those allegations don't surprise me.

Disney is hanging on to the perverts though. Kathleen Kennedy said it didn't matter if they were losing money. They are getting the message out. See how the shareholders feel.

Many Disney park employees have been fired for acting inappropriately with children.

What’s funny is that much of Disney’s content is fantasy/science fiction – with space aliens and monsters; yet racist conservatives whine about black characters being ‘unrealistic.’
One is sci fi and the other is historical inaccuracies. Should a white guy play MLK in a TV series? Of course not. Should a black guy play a Viking? Of course not. Somehow this make me a racist, but then again everything is racist including you.

I don't care to debate it...but I sure as hell hope so. I've hated Disney since I was a tot and I ain't no spring chicken.

Forum List

Back