Will DNC rig the primaries for Kamala?

Do2aYxgX4AAm-Df.jpg

JL7ToYu.jpg

kamala-harris-2020-another-corporate-democrat-lets-see-if-they-27077467.png

Its very likely.

She wins the intersectional victim contest as a black woman.

The DNC wants her to win....corporate media in lockstep today, accusing Gabbart of being a favorite of Russia.

Dimms love playing the same song over and over!

NBC news going after Gabbart, Google and Twitter in lockstep.

Russia's propaganda machine discovers 2020 Dem contender Tulsi Gabbard

This fucking shit is do creepy and disgusting.

If you Google “Gabbart Russia”, that’s the first article that pops up.

Right now the darling is Warren despite the Polls for Biden. Joe isn't up to it.

The lying about being Native American should really hurt her in the general election.

I hope so, Kamala isn't black there should be some blow back from that.

She's not black? Oh no, was Obama? And why are you playing the race card?

On TWITer Some from the MSM were calling the chicken pox broad from Hawaii a Russian agent for putin...no shit :113::11:

from camel toes handler

Reporters writing their stories with eyes on the modern-day assignment desk of Twitter, read this:

"The Russian propaganda machine that tried to influence the 2016 election is now promoting the presidential aspirations of a controversial Hawaii Democrat"https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/russia-s-propaganda-machine-discovers-2020-democratic-candidate-tulsi-gabbard-n964261 …

Experts who track websites and social media linked to Russia have seen stirrings of a possible campaign of support for Hawaii Democrat Tulsi Gabbard.

nbcnews.com

EA4LNb_U4AA0CVc

Well, if "Black" means anything MORE THAN having a couple percent more melanin in one's skin than the average German, then she's not "Black."

She is not descended from slaves, she never lived in a ghetto, she was never poor, she was never the victim of racial discrimination (much the contrary), she does her best to look "white," and is married to a "white" man. If she's "Black," then I'm the Dancing Queen.

She is a transparent phony, but Blacks eat that shit up, so if the Democrat objective is to deny Trump the microscopic percentage of Black votes that he hopes to receive, the KH is their niggah.

But she has even less chance of becoming President in 2020 than DJT did in 2016. And we know that HE had NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER.

Kamala put over 1500 black folks in jail for marijuana violations and laughed about it when she was asked if she ever smoked marijuana...She kept black folks in prison beyond their sentences to use them as cheap labor

Its very likely.

The DNC wants her to win....corporate media in lockstep today, accusing Gabbart of being a favorite of Russia.

Right now the darling is Warren despite the Polls for Biden. Joe isn't up to it.

The lying about being Native American should really hurt her in the general election.

Not African American heritage(US); Jamaica and India parentage. Dad seems a good bloke.

Greg

Well, if "Black" means anything MORE THAN having a couple percent more melanin in one's skin than the average German, then she's not "Black."

She is not descended from slaves, she never lived in a ghetto, she was never poor, she was never the victim of racial discrimination (much the contrary), she does her best to look "white," and is married to a "white" man. If she's "Black," then I'm the Dancing Queen.

She is a transparent phony, but Blacks eat that shit up, so if the Democrat objective is to deny Trump the microscopic percentage of Black votes that he hopes to receive, the KH is their niggah.

But she has even less chance of becoming President in 2020 than DJT did in 2016. And we know that HE had NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER.

Trump always had a solid base. I preferred others as I hated the Apprentice but when I read his policies I started to see him as a real contender. He has not disappointed.

Greg

Its very likely.

Not African American heritage(US); Jamaica and India parentage. Dad seems a good bloke.

Greg

They don't have blacks in Jamaica? Who knew? Next your'e going to tell me the island wasn't apart of the slave trade.

I think it's funny that the alt-right is complaining (along with a lot of Russian bots) that Harris isn't black enough.

Its very likely.

She banged the black drum, in more ways than one. We are merely getting the facts straight and of course facts are objectionable to you.

Its very likely.

She banged the black drum, in more ways than one. We are merely getting the facts straight and of course facts are objectionable to you.

That Harris isn't black enough is a fact? Black enough for you? That's funny.

Greg

They don't have blacks in Jamaica? Who knew? Next your'e going to tell me the island wasn't apart of the slave trade.

I think it's funny that the alt-right is complaining (along with a lot of Russian bots) that Harris isn't black enough.
Isn’t black Period.

Greg

Not "African American heritage(US);" as stated; her father was a Professor and a darn decent fellow from what I have read. He had Jamaican Black heritage and not the weed stuffed idiotic stereotype that Kamala espoused. Very straight laced Anglicans if I recall from what I read.

Do not presume anything; READ and COMPREHEND!!!

Greg

Greg

Isn’t black Period.

Her dad looks a little black, not that it matters one way or another. You're argument here is obvious.

You probably were concerned about Obama's lineage too, look where that got you.

KAMALA01.jpg

Greg

Isn’t black Period.
"Her daddy ain't her daddy but her daddy don't know"???

I've not heard that. I doubt it is true but you never know...!!!??

lol

Greg

Greg

Not "African American heritage(US);" as stated; her father was a Professor and a darn decent fellow from what I have read. He had Jamaican Black heritage and not the weed stuffed idiotic stereotype that Kamala espoused. Very straight laced Anglicans if I recall from what I read.

Do not assume anything; READ and COMPREHEND!!!

Greg

Greg

I see, so you're upset for all the black people who are unaware of her non-"African American heritage(US)"ness of her? To you everyone has their little compartment to fit in I guess. Really odd, dude.

Greg

Isn’t black Period.

Her dad looks a little black, not that it matters one way or another. You're argument here is obvious.

KAMALA01.jpg
Twisted fiction never defeats facts no matter how emotionally distressing the reality is.

Greg

Isn’t black Period.

KAMALA01.jpg

Stanford man; good chap from what I have read.

Greg

Greg

Isn’t black Period.

KAMALA01.jpg
Twisted fiction never defeats facts no matter how emotionally distressing the reality is.

What's the twisted fiction exactly? I mean other than you being the race police.

Greg

Isn’t black Period.

KAMALA01.jpg

What's the twisted fiction exactly? I mean other than you being the race police.
Digging your own grave and brought the shovel
Good work!!!

Forum List

Back