Will DNC rig the primaries for Kamala?

Kamala is so fucking ugly and racist, even racist democrats cannot relate to that incoherent beast.

Folks, there are like 2 rational humans on the democrat stage and they ignored by the DNC/MSM and attacked by democrat turds.

Long story short President Trump HAS ABSOLUTELY NO COMPETITION and will be re-elected in another landslide victory...unless the DNC/MSM has something up their sleeve.

Anyone see Crazy Bernie raising his hand like a fucking loon, and his eyes bugging out like Sandy Cortez? And Warren whining like an institutionalized mentally ill person. Folks, most democrats are clinically insane or lazy people of darkness enjoying free stuff courtesy of Whitey.

Twisted fiction never defeats facts no matter how emotionally distressing the reality is.

What's the twisted fiction exactly? I mean other than you being the race police.
Digging your own grave and brought the shovel
Good work!!!

How am I digging my own grave in that the only person you accept as being black apparently can only have roots directly from Africa with no stops along the way. I don't know anyone who thinks this way.
It’s funny when someone wants their stupidity explained to them. Were they not so stupid, they would not ask.

Please tell me why an alt-right troll's opinion on Harris' race really matters at all? I'm waiting.

It doesn't, neither does your raging partisan bullshit. That's the point.

Its very likely.

She wins the intersectional victim contest as a black woman.

The DNC wants her to win....corporate media in lockstep today, accusing Gabbart of being a favorite of Russia.

Dimms love playing the same song over and over!

NBC news going after Gabbart, Google and Twitter in lockstep.

Russia's propaganda machine discovers 2020 Dem contender Tulsi Gabbard

This fucking shit is do creepy and disgusting.

If you Google “Gabbart Russia”, that’s the first article that pops up.

Right now the darling is Warren despite the Polls for Biden. Joe isn't up to it.

The lying about being Native American should really hurt her in the general election.

I hope so, Kamala isn't black there should be some blow back from that.

She's not black? Oh no, was Obama? And why are you playing the race card?

LOL, a Prog worried about "the enemy" using the word "black, priceless.

Its very likely.

The DNC wants her to win....corporate media in lockstep today, accusing Gabbart of being a favorite of Russia.

The trouble is that Biden is likely to win. The fact is that the Democrats have never rigged the primaries. The Democrat primaries have always been fairer than Republican primaries. In 2016, Trump got 32% of the primary vote and 100% of the delegates. 68% of Republican voters were disenfranchised. Sanders got 25% of the vote and still got 25% of the delegates. It is the Republicans who are rigging the primaries.

The courts disagree with you.

Court Concedes DNC Had the Right to Rig Primaries Against Sanders

What the courts said was that the parties are private entities and they can set the rules. Clinton got 54% of the vote to Sanders 42%. Wy should she not get the nomination?

They lied and made it appear they weren’t rigging the election for HIllary, the entire process was a charade.

It’s so odd you don’t have a problem with that.

What's the twisted fiction exactly? I mean other than you being the race police.
Digging your own grave and brought the shovel
Good work!!!

How am I digging my own grave in that the only person you accept as being black apparently can only have roots directly from Africa with no stops along the way. I don't know anyone who thinks this way.
It’s funny when someone wants their stupidity explained to them. Were they not so stupid, they would not ask.

Please tell me why an alt-right troll's opinion on Harris' race really matters at all? I'm waiting.

It doesn't, neither does your raging partisan bullshit. That's the point.

Well, poop, why are they bringing it up?

Kamala put over 1500 black folks in jail for marijuana violations and laughed about it when she was asked if she ever smoked marijuana...She kept black folks in prison beyond their sentences to use them as cheap labor
The number is closer to two thousand!

Kamala got crushed in the detroit debate. she's like romney. she has no core principles. she's a good attack dog, but stumbles when attacked herself

TULSI KNOCKS OUT KAMALA! TULSI KNOCKS OUT KAMALA! TULSI KNOCKS OUT KAMALA! TULSI KNOCKS OUT KAMALA!

Its very likely.

Rigging is built in to their system, with those stupid super-delegates. The question is: Who have they chosen for their king/queen?

Forum List

Back