Will DNC rig the primaries for Kamala?

Its very likely.

She wins the intersectional victim contest as a black woman.

The DNC wants her to win....corporate media in lockstep today, accusing Gabbart of being a favorite of Russia.

Dimms love playing the same song over and over!

NBC news going after Gabbart, Google and Twitter in lockstep.

Russia's propaganda machine discovers 2020 Dem contender Tulsi Gabbard

This fucking shit is do creepy and disgusting.

If you Google “Gabbart Russia”, that’s the first article that pops up.

The trouble is that Biden is likely to win. The fact is that the Democrats have never rigged the primaries. The Democrat primaries have always been fairer than Republican primaries. In 2016, Trump got 32% of the primary vote and 100% of the delegates. 68% of Republican voters were disenfranchised. Sanders got 25% of the vote and still got 25% of the delegates. It is the Republicans who are rigging the primaries.

Its very likely.

The DNC wants her to win....corporate media in lockstep today, accusing Gabbart of being a favorite of Russia.

The trouble is that Biden is likely to win. The fact is that the Democrats have never rigged the primaries. The Democrat primaries have always been fairer than Republican primaries. In 2016, Trump got 32% of the primary vote and 100% of the delegates. 68% of Republican voters were disenfranchised. Sanders got 25% of the vote and still got 25% of the delegates. It is the Republicans who are rigging the primaries.

The courts disagree with you.

Court Concedes DNC Had the Right to Rig Primaries Against Sanders

Its very likely.

The article is from February - 6 months ago.

Try to keep up.

Its very likely.

The article is from February - 6 months ago.

Try to keep up.

Amazing that it’s still the #1 article, isn’t it?

It resurfaced after last night all over Twitter

I think Sleepy Joe will have his super delegates throughout the primaries. Kind of like Crooked Hillary did. But then it can end from the DNC being so divided they decide during the convention. Which can be the ultimate DNC implosion.

Clinton also had 54% of the delegates because she got 54% of the vote. Sanders had 42% because he had 42% of the vote. ow does 42 beat 54?

Not "African American heritage(US);" as stated; her father was a Professor and a darn decent fellow from what I have read. He had Jamaican Black heritage and not the weed stuffed idiotic stereotype that Kamala espoused. Very straight laced Anglicans if I recall from what I read.

Do not assume anything; READ and COMPREHEND!!!

Greg

Greg

I see, so you're upset for all the black people who are unaware of her non-"African American heritage(US)"ness of her? To you everyone has their little compartment to fit in I guess. Really odd, dude.
I would suggest that you look at your inference and scrap it. She was raise the US but her heritage is not US African American. To suggest that just because of her skin colour she shares in the "Black US Culture" is racist in and of itself. How many US Blacks have slave owners in their Heritage??

What is US black culture anyway? Does she have any amount of black ancestry, has she spent a fair amount of time in the U.S.? Yes and yes, I'm sorry it doesn't meet the klan standard of blackness but nobody give a shit about that anyway.

It is NEITHER a plus nor a negative; it is merely something to be mindful about when she claims a Heritage that is not hers. Far more relevant are her policies. You lose your current Healthcare if you have it; happy with that?

Greg

Well, Greg, I'm OK with her level of blackness, I'm sorry if you haven't found your Bishop Tutu yet. I'm not worried about my healthcare and I'm not a particular fan of my health insurance company.

So why don't you change it? How would a Kamala Harris change make it work better for you? What extra tax burden would YOU have?? "Don't know" is the answer at this stage. You happy with the ten year phase in that Kamala tacked on?

Greg

I'm not infatuated with the health insurance system we have in this country. So my way of changing it is to vote for people who will. Harris' plan is a multi phased approach and given how much of it makes up our economy I can understand it taking 10 years to complete. That said, right now I'm not for or against Harris or her plan but I do see you are wisely giving up your idiotic "she's not black enough for the alt-right" argument you have going on.

Point of information: "you are wisely giving up your idiotic "she's not black enough for the alt-right" argument"

You are wrong in that this was never my argument. That you jumped into the "racist racist racist" humbug prevalent in identity politics says little towards you having any political acumen. I could easily throw the " you low functioning imbecile" comment your way but of what possible meaning is that? My understanding is that the DemoKKKrats were the original alt-right racists. Not much I have seen here offers any evidence that they have fundamentally changed that racist approach.

Greg

Last edited:
Its very likely.

What the courts said was that the parties are private entities and they can set the rules. Clinton got 54% of the vote to Sanders 42%. Wy should she not get the nomination?

I see, so you're upset for all the black people who are unaware of her non-"African American heritage(US)"ness of her? To you everyone has their little compartment to fit in I guess. Really odd, dude.
I would suggest that you look at your inference and scrap it. She was raise the US but her heritage is not US African American. To suggest that just because of her skin colour she shares in the "Black US Culture" is racist in and of itself. How many US Blacks have slave owners in their Heritage??

What is US black culture anyway? Does she have any amount of black ancestry, has she spent a fair amount of time in the U.S.? Yes and yes, I'm sorry it doesn't meet the klan standard of blackness but nobody give a shit about that anyway.

It is NEITHER a plus nor a negative; it is merely something to be mindful about when she claims a Heritage that is not hers. Far more relevant are her policies. You lose your current Healthcare if you have it; happy with that?

Greg

Well, Greg, I'm OK with her level of blackness, I'm sorry if you haven't found your Bishop Tutu yet. I'm not worried about my healthcare and I'm not a particular fan of my health insurance company.

So why don't you change it? How would a Kamala Harris change make it work better for you? What extra tax burden would YOU have?? "Don't know" is the answer at this stage. You happy with the ten year phase in that Kamala tacked on?

Greg

I'm not infatuated with the health insurance system we have in this country. So my way of changing it is to vote for people who will. Harris' plan is a multi phased approach and given how much of it makes up our economy I can understand it taking 10 years to complete. That said, right now I'm not for or against Harris or her plan but I do see you are wisely giving up your idiotic "she's not black enough for the alt-right" argument you have going on.

Point of information: "you are wisely giving up your idiotic "she's not black enough for the alt-right" argument"

You are wrong in that this was never my argument. That you jumped into the "racist racist rcst" humbug

Oh, you weren't arguing that Harris isn't black enough for you?

I think Sleepy Joe will have his super delegates throughout the primaries. Kind of like Crooked Hillary did. But then it can end from the DNC being so divided they decide during the convention. Which can be the ultimate DNC implosion.

Clinton also had 54% of the delegates because she got 54% of the vote. Sanders had 42% because he had 42% of the vote. ow does 42 beat 54?

Sanders would have been a preposterous Candidate; not even a Democrat. You should have gone for Schweitzer (Gov: Montana). but no: Hillary was the anointed one. Hell; Hillary was more right wing than Trump!!!

Greg

Greg

Greg

You are wrong in that this was never my argument. That you jumped into the "racist racist rcst" humbug

I would suggest you read what I wrote; not what you ASSumed before you read it.

Greg

Greg

Greg

I made no such argument. btw: that post saved before I was finished with it. It is now complete. Big hands maybe.

Greg

Its very likely.

What the courts said was that the parties are private entities and they can set the rules. Clinton got 54% of the vote to Sanders 42%. Wy should she not get the nomination?

She should have got the nomination on the numbers. I do wonder how many legitimate contenders were squeezed out by her tactics??

Greg

Greg

Greg

I did you claimed her ancestry was not African-American, or at least not to your standards. Her dad was black, she's American, who are you to tell her she's not African American enough? I didn't realize there was a single template handed out by the alt-right that she has to follow.

Greg

Greg

I did you claimed her ancestry was not African-American, or at least not to your standards. Her dad was black, she's American, who are you to tell her she's not African American enough? I didn't realize there was a single template handed out by the alt-right that she has to follow.

I SAID that her Heritage was NOT African-American US; it was African-American (Jamaican/UK Colonial). I made no comment about preference. My preference in 2008 was actually Condi Rice; her policies would have been wonderful. Your foray into identity politics is ridiculous and not backed by any observations but by your own irrational bias. You would call MLK a racist because he said people should be judged by the CHARACTER. After all he was pilloried by DemoKKKrats; YOUR party. That is YOUR Heritage. At heart you are still a Jim Crow wannabe.

Greg

Greg

I SAID that her Heritage was NOT African-American US; it was African-American (Jamaican/UK Colonial). I made no comment about preference. My preference in 2008 was actually Condi Rice; her policies would have been wonderful. Your foray into identity politics is ridiculous and not backed by any observations but by your own irrational bias. You would call MLK a racist because he said people should be judged by the CHARACTER. After all he was pilloried by DemoKKKrats; YOUR party. That is YOUR Heritage. At heart you are still a Jim Crow wannabe.

Greg

My foray into identify politics? I'm not the one claiming Harris isn't "African-American US". What a very weird argument you have going on.

Then on top of that you basically play the "I'm not racist I have a friend who is black" by saying (paraphrasing) "I'm not racist I wanted Condi Rice to be president". You're a mess.

Greg

Greg

My foray into identify politics? I'm not the one claiming Harris isn't "African-American US". What a very weird argument you have going on.

Then on top of that you basically play the "I'm not racist I have a friend who is black" by saying (paraphrasing) "I'm not racist I wanted Condi Rice to be president". You're a mess.

So a Canadian Black has the same Heritage as a US Black? It is about Heritage; not skin colour.

You seem incapable of separating Black tourists from Kenya and Blacks in the 'hoods. Same heritage??

No.

Greg

Greg

Greg

Kamala's is as outlined by her father. You have read it, no??

Greg

Greg

Greg

So a Canadian Black has the same Heritage as a US Black? It is about Heritage; not skin colour.

You seem incapable of separating Black tourists from Kenya and Blacks in the 'hoods. Same heritage??

No.

Greg

Colour? I'm sorry, dude but you're going to have to prove your Americaness to me now.

Right now the darling is Warren despite the Polls for Biden. Joe isn't up to it.

The lying about being Native American should really hurt her in the general election.

I hope so, Kamala isn't black there should be some blow back from that.

She's not black? Oh no, was Obama? And why are you playing the race card?

Not African American heritage(US); Jamaica and India parentage. Dad seems a good bloke.

Greg

They don't have blacks in Jamaica? Who knew? Next your'e going to tell me the island wasn't apart of the slave trade.

I think it's funny that the alt-right is complaining (along with a lot of Russian bots) that Harris isn't black enough.
Of course they have blacks in Jamaica...

After all, Kamaltoe's ancestors had to get their slaves from somewhere!!!

Forum List

Back