Will DNC rig the primaries for Kamala?

I think Sleepy Joe will have his super delegates throughout the primaries. Kind of like Crooked Hillary did. But then it can end from the DNC being so divided they decide during the convention. Which can be the ultimate DNC implosion.

She's not black? Oh no, was Obama? And why are you playing the race card?

Not African American heritage(US); Jamaica and India parentage. Dad seems a good bloke.

Greg

They don't have blacks in Jamaica? Who knew? Next your'e going to tell me the island wasn't apart of the slave trade.

I think it's funny that the alt-right is complaining (along with a lot of Russian bots) that Harris isn't black enough.
Isn’t black Period.

Her dad looks a little black, not that it matters one way or another. You're argument here is obvious.

You probably were concerned about Obama's lineage too, look where that got you.

KAMALA01.jpg

Stanford man; good chap from what I have read.

Greg

Yeah, he was rather successful by all accounts. Did someone hide this from you?

They don't have blacks in Jamaica? Who knew? Next your'e going to tell me the island wasn't apart of the slave trade.

I think it's funny that the alt-right is complaining (along with a lot of Russian bots) that Harris isn't black enough.
Isn’t black Period.

Her dad looks a little black, not that it matters one way or another. You're argument here is obvious.

KAMALA01.jpg
Twisted fiction never defeats facts no matter how emotionally distressing the reality is.

What's the twisted fiction exactly? I mean other than you being the race police.
Digging your own grave and brought the shovel
Good work!!!

How am I digging my own grave in that the only person you accept as being black apparently can only have roots directly from Africa with no stops along the way. I don't know anyone who thinks this way.

Its very likely.

She wins the intersectional victim contest as a black woman.

The DNC wants her to win....corporate media in lockstep today, accusing Gabbart of being a favorite of Russia.

Dimms love playing the same song over and over!

NBC news going after Gabbart, Google and Twitter in lockstep.

Russia's propaganda machine discovers 2020 Dem contender Tulsi Gabbard

This fucking shit is do creepy and disgusting.

If you Google “Gabbart Russia”, that’s the first article that pops up.

Right now the darling is Warren despite the Polls for Biden. Joe isn't up to it.

The lying about being Native American should really hurt her in the general election.

I hope so, Kamala isn't black there should be some blow back from that.

She banged the black drum, in more ways than one. We are merely getting the facts straight and of course facts are objectionable to you.

Bullshit. Cult45ers suddenly become armchair Dick Tracies whenever the race of an opposition candidate is involved. But you vehemently oppose being called racists. Interesting how that is.

Right now the darling is Warren despite the Polls for Biden. Joe isn't up to it.

The lying about being Native American should really hurt her in the general election.

She banged the black drum, in more ways than one. We are merely getting the facts straight and of course facts are objectionable to you.

Bullshit. Cult45ers suddenly become armchair Dick Tracies whenever the race of an opposition candidate is involved. But you vehemently oppose being called racists. Interesting how that is.

You called it, a bunch of racist Dicks.

Isn’t black Period.

KAMALA01.jpg
Twisted fiction never defeats facts no matter how emotionally distressing the reality is.

What's the twisted fiction exactly? I mean other than you being the race police.
Good work!!!

How am I digging my own grave in that the only person you accept as being black apparently can only have roots directly from Africa with no stops along the way. I don't know anyone who thinks this way.
It’s funny when someone wants their stupidity explained to them. Were they not so stupid, they would not ask.

There is a difference between racial referencing and racism but you emotionally twisted into knots can’t comprehend that.

KAMALA01.jpg

Good work!!!

It’s funny when someone wants their stupidity explained to them. Were they not so stupid, they would not ask.

Please tell me why an alt-right troll's opinion on Harris' race really matters at all? I'm waiting.

There is a difference between racial referencing and racism but you emotionally twisted into knots can’t comprehend that.

You should explain away the tenets of your evolutionary defects to someone who actually cares.

Isn’t black Period.

KAMALA01.jpg

Good work!!!

I do! Racist dickheads think this way.

if Hillary can rig an election, why doesn't she run in 2020? why didn't she win in 2016?

Not African American heritage(US); Jamaica and India parentage. Dad seems a good bloke.

Greg

Not "African American heritage(US);" as stated; her father was a Professor and a darn decent fellow from what I have read. He had Jamaican Black heritage and not the weed stuffed idiotic stereotype that Kamala espoused. Very straight laced Anglicans if I recall from what I read.

Do not assume anything; READ and COMPREHEND!!!

Greg

I see, so you're upset for all the black people who are unaware of her non-"African American heritage(US)"ness of her? To you everyone has their little compartment to fit in I guess. Really odd, dude.
I would suggest that you look at your inference and scrap it. She was raised in the US but her heritage is not US African American. To suggest that just because of her skin colour she shares in the "Black US Culture" is racist in and of itself. How many US Blacks have slave owners in their Heritage??

It is NEITHER a plus nor a negative; it is merely something to be mindful about when she claims a Heritage that is not hers. Far more relevant are her policies. You lose your current Healthcare if you have it; happy with that?

Greg

Greg

Not "African American heritage(US);" as stated; her father was a Professor and a darn decent fellow from what I have read. He had Jamaican Black heritage and not the weed stuffed idiotic stereotype that Kamala espoused. Very straight laced Anglicans if I recall from what I read.

Greg

Greg

I see, so you're upset for all the black people who are unaware of her non-"African American heritage(US)"ness of her? To you everyone has their little compartment to fit in I guess. Really odd, dude.
I would suggest that you look at your inference and scrap it. She was raise the US but her heritage is not US African American. To suggest that just because of her skin colour she shares in the "Black US Culture" is racist in and of itself. How many US Blacks have slave owners in their Heritage??

What is US black culture anyway? Does she have any amount of black ancestry, has she spent a fair amount of time in the U.S.? Yes and yes, I'm sorry it doesn't meet the klan standard of blackness but nobody give a shit about that anyway.

It is NEITHER a plus nor a negative; it is merely something to be mindful about when she claims a Heritage that is not hers. Far more relevant are her policies. You lose your current Healthcare if you have it; happy with that?

Greg

Greg

Well, Greg Greg, I'm OK with her level of blackness, I'm sorry if you haven't found your Bishop Tutu yet. I'm not worried about my healthcare and I'm not a particular fan of my health insurance company.

Greg

Greg

Greg

I would suggest that you look at your inference and scrap it. She was raise the US but her heritage is not US African American. To suggest that just because of her skin colour she shares in the "Black US Culture" is racist in and of itself. How many US Blacks have slave owners in their Heritage??

What is US black culture anyway? Does she have any amount of black ancestry, has she spent a fair amount of time in the U.S.? Yes and yes, I'm sorry it doesn't meet the klan standard of blackness but nobody give a shit about that anyway.

Greg

Well, Greg, I'm OK with her level of blackness, I'm sorry if you haven't found your Bishop Tutu yet. I'm not worried about my healthcare and I'm not a particular fan of my health insurance company.

So why don't you change it? How would a Kamala Harris change make it work better for you? What extra tax burden would YOU have?? "Don't know" is the answer at this stage. You happy with the ten year phase in that Kamala tacked on?

Greg

Greg

Greg

Greg

Greg

Well, Greg, I'm OK with her level of blackness, I'm sorry if you haven't found your Bishop Tutu yet. I'm not worried about my healthcare and I'm not a particular fan of my health insurance company.

And your point is?

Greg

Greg

Greg

Greg

So why don't you change it? How would a Kamala Harris change make it work better for you? What extra tax burden would YOU have?? "Don't know" is the answer at this stage. You happy with the ten year phase in that Kamala tacked on?

Greg

I'm not infatuated with the health insurance system we have in this country. So my way of changing it is to vote for people who will. Harris' plan is a multi phased approach and given how much of it makes up our economy I can understand it taking 10 years to complete. That said, right now I'm not for or against Harris or her plan but I do see you are wisely giving up your idiotic "she's not black enough for the alt-right" argument you have going on.

Greg

Greg

Greg

And your point is?

Greg

Great debate tactic. You want to know my point then read my post.

Greg

Greg

Greg

And your point is?

Greg

I don't wish to jump to a conclusion. Are you saying that her non-African-American heritage link and her Health Care proposal are OK by you? Frankly I consider race to be irrelevant; POLICIES matter. I don't see her Health Care Policies as credible.

Greg

Greg

And your point is?

Greg

I don't wish to jump to a conclusion. Are you saying that her non-African-American heritage link and her Health Care proposal are OK by you? Frankly I consider race to be irrelevant; POLICIES matter. I don't see her Health Care Policies as credible.

Greg

Yeah, it's real obvious how you consider race. Her "non-African-Ameriican heritage"? I'm not sure what that means in context to anyone else in this country who has black roots.

Forum List

Back