Will Donald Trump be President of the U.S. come fall ........

Will Donald Trump still be President a year or three years from now?

• Total voters
Trump will do out his one term and then ride off into the sunset.

Trump will still president for a few weeks in January 2025...for the inauguration of another Republican president.

Last edited:
Trump will do out his one term and then ride off into the sunset.
Keep dreaming Pablo.....

Makes no difference to me, it will either be him or another POS from one of the two major parites. Will not make a bit of difference in my life.

Had he not only the only thing different in my life would be I would be arguing with a different set of sheep.

Trump will still president for a few weeks in January 2025...for the inauguration of another Republican president.

Trump is a sedentary obese 72 year old, the chances of him still being on the planet in 2025 are slim

When will Leftists tire of saying, "THIS TIME we got him!!!!!"?

Jesus Christ, give it a break. This has been going on constantly since he ANNOUNCED for the Presidency.

Yes, he will still be President when the snow comes this Winter, even if the Democrats take the House (God forbid).

Take it to the bank.

Makes no difference to me, it will either be him or another POS from one of the two major parites. Will not make a bit of difference in my life.

Had he not only the only thing different in my life would be I would be arguing with a different set of sheep
For millions of Americans Trump has made a huge difference in their life...like it or not believe it or not people were hurting under Obama's regime.....Trump has awakened a revived America and the people will never trade that in for the likes of modern day dishonest dems.....

He'll serve it out his term, but t-Rump will be a one-term President.

... of 2019?

... of 2021?
Once again I can not vote...I had Hillary winning the election, I then had trump being gone after one year and certainly by the midterms...I can't see him running again in 2020 so I will say he will not be in office in 2021 without making any other assumptions.

Had he not only the only thing different in my life would be I would be arguing with a different set of sheep
For millions of Americans Trump has made a huge difference in their life...like it or not believe it or not people were hurting under Obama's regime.....Trump has awakened a revived America and the people will never trade that in for the likes of modern day dishonest dems.....

Has to really suck to have one's life and happiness and the like tied to who is sitting in the White House.

I have been an adult through 6 president's now and my life has never been impacted by the change. Except maybe Bush II and his war mongering.

In 2024, he'll turn over the reins to Donald Jr. By the mid 2030's people will grow sick of prosperity and elect a Progressive who will completely destroy the economy and world within 18 months

Has to really suck to have one's life and happiness and the like tied to who is sitting in the White House.

I have been an adult through 6 president's now and my life has never been impacted by the change. Except maybe Bush II and his war mongering.

"Has to really suck to have one's life and happiness and the like tied to who is sitting in the White House."

^ That's my philosophy right there!

I have been an adult through 6 president's now and my life has never been impacted by the change. Except maybe Bush II and his war mongering
Contradict yourself much?.....

There are a lot of potential landmines out there for Trump.

The biggest landmine is Michael Cohen.

Cohen has been Trump's lawyer since 2006, and served as vice president of the Trump Organization. He was also chairman of Eric Trump's charity and co-president of Trump Entertainment.

If anyone has dirt on Trump, it's Cohen.

Another landmine is the treasure trove of Apprentice outtakes. One of the producers of The Apprentice claims there are prodigious amounts of recordings in which Trump spewed racially charged rants during the filming of the show. While not a crime, they would certainly destroy Trump's re-election, and obliterate any coat tails Republican candidates would count on to get them across their own election finish lines.

Another landmine is whatever texts and other digital records Trump's mistresses have from him. Expressions of lust and other filth which they claim to have. This would not only destroy Trump's re-election, it would probably also end his marriage. Trump could end up being the first President to be divorced in office.

And then there are Trump's tax records. Not only may there be evidence of money laundering, there are probably millions of dollars of donations to pro-abortionists in those records, along with proof Trump isn't even a billionaire.

Is this last years thread?

The dream of Trumps demise will fall again with the leaves much like last falls predictions.

But, enjoy the delusion.

Forum List

Back