Will female voters really be the difference makers in November?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We keep hearing it right?
What’s odd is the topic of politics has been heating up around my offices and the majority of the women I’m around seem to be extremely put off by the #MeToo feminazi movement and the Kavanaugh, Roy Moore shenanigans pulled by Mexicrats..Your thoughts?
ConservativeWomen.jpg

We keep hearing it right?
What’s odd is the topic of politics has been heating up around my offices and the majority of the women I’m around seem to be extremely put off by the #MeToo feminazi movement and the Kavanaugh, Roy Moore shenanigans pulled by Mexicrats..Your thoughts?
ConservativeWomen.jpg
Wonderful post.....women voters love nothing more than having such mansplainin' going on.

The illustration like the polls only focuses on young pretty women rather than the moms and grandmas that make up half of the population. Slick polsters know it and interviewed only young women in exit polls when Kerry was running. Not surprisingly the selected women indicated a Kerry landslide which never happened.

The illustration like the polls only focuses on young pretty women rather than the moms and grandmas that make up half of the population. Slick polsters know it and interviewed only young women in exit polls when Kerry was running. Not surprisingly the selected women indicated a Kerry landslide which never happened.

I think we all know how “young pretty” women will vote.
conservative-women-neck-na-vs-body-rednecknationgearcom-liberal-women-like-27248516.png

I think we all know how “young pretty” women will vote.
conservative-women-neck-na-vs-body-rednecknationgearcom-liberal-women-like-27248516.png
Fascinating! :clap: This gets better and better!

Forum List

Back