Will GOP Oppose Placing a Woman on the $20.00???

I saw on Yahoo that one of four women are being considered for the $20...

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

I'm curious how the GOP is going to oppose this. Because you know they are.

Apparently you don't know how they are and there would be no problem with a woman. As long as they don't choose some typical leftie radical, like Margaret Sanger.

man they have run out of things to campaign on evidently. now it's become a us vs them . pathetic.

this involves all the people in the country. but leave it to the left to make it about division and politics. but why not we've already had cake, flowers and frikken pizza. can they get anymore shallow?
Divide at Impera. The oldest trick in the books was applied before books were ever written, yet it still works as long as dumb asses are breeding.

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

Apparently you don't know how they are and there would be no problem with a woman. As long as they don't choose some typical leftie radical, like Margaret Sanger.

man they have run out of things to campaign on evidently. now it's become a us vs them . pathetic.

this involves all the people in the country. but leave it to the left to make it about division and politics. but why not we've already had cake, flowers and frikken pizza. can they get anymore shallow?
Divide at Impera. The oldest trick in the books was applied before books were ever written, yet it still works as long as dumb asses are breeding.

yep, we are so screwed with the voting citizens of today. Especially the ones from the Democrat base. they put a man like Obama in office. so that should tell us how screwed we are.

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

yep, we are so screwed with the voting citizens of today. Especially the ones from the Democrat base. they put a man like Obama in office. so that should tell us how screwed we are.
Stephanie, Obama was never the real danger. I posted a tread a few days back "Obama the prince of fools" I quoted a foreign observer on the issue and real danger to the country.

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

Stephanie, Obama was never the real danger. I posted a tread a few days back "Obama the prince of fools" I quoted a foreign observer on the issue and real danger to the country.

I'm talking about a man with no experience in anything they put in office. he sold them a bunch of BS and they fell for it. I just used him as an example of how screwed we are with the voting citizens of today

I'm talking about a man with no experience in anything they put in office. he sold them a bunch of BS and they fell for it.
Obama - The Prince of Fools US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I'm talking about a man with no experience in anything they put in office. he sold them a bunch of BS and they fell for it. I just used him as an example of how screwed we are with the voting citizens of today
Earlier you were bitching about not being able to vote to see who is on the currency....you really want the same people who installed Obama to have a chance to determine the faces on the money you sponge off of others?

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

So some dumbassed womens fringe group has made a proposal and you take it seriously, really?

More seriously than I take you.

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

More PC shit from the left.

However, if anyone is to be replaced, it should be Woodrow Wilson.

It's Eleanor, btw.

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

You forgot Margaret Sanger. No way any sane person would endorse her murdering ass!

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

Who walks around with money anymore? For what candy?

Exactly who is more deserving then Jackson? A man that won a major battle in a war that kept us free from Briton the second time.

Why won't you make up another bill to do this?

Yeah...I think that they should replace non-presidents before considering a replacement for the presidents. Other than being first...I'm not sure exactly what Hamilton did to earn his hallowed spot on our currency.

I agree with you on Hamilton.

I hear they are looking to eventually put Obama on the $10 bill as the first black President

Forum List

Back