Will GOP Oppose Placing a Woman on the $20.00???

Of the Presidents since JFK, it looks like Obama is the only one who will be pictured on our currency

Like if your meth dealer remembers you owe him money?

here we go again.., libermethheads always falling back on the drugs thingy, is it because they need drugs to function and do basic things like learning to use the potty chair rather than soil themselves even at 30 y.o. ????

:up_yours: ........................ :dev3:

Of the modern Presidents, Roosevelt has been on the dime, Ike was on a silver dollar, JFK was on the half dollar

Looks like Obama on the ten dollar bill will be next

Of the modern Presidents, Roosevelt has been on the dime, Ike was on a silver dollar, JFK was on the half dollar

Looks like Obama on the ten dollar bill will be next

The only currency the Liar in Chief will be on is Iranian

I hear they are looking to eventually put Obama on the $10 bill as the first black President

I bet you're the one leading that petition

There is little question that Obama will end up on either a coin or paper currency

I would estimate he turns up on either the ten or twenty dollar bill

A fitting honor for our President

Simple solution, put the face of the first African-American female Secretary of State on the bill. Everybody happy, happy, happy.

I might go for that.

I wonder if the Democrats will oppose.

hummmmmmmmmmmmmm
Of course. Then, when they oppose, it can only be because they hate black women.

I'd say that would be it.

oh gawd, next they'll be out Demanding to have Obama's face put on a bill. omg omg omg omg. I'd never use that bill again...I'd demand two tens please.....lol
I could see that now, millions of people refusing to use $20 bills. That would be funny.

Yeah...I think that they should replace non-presidents before considering a replacement for the presidents. Other than being first...I'm not sure exactly what Hamilton did to earn his hallowed spot on our currency.

Seriously? Hamilton was one of the most prominent founding fathers. He led the Annapolis convention, and by doing so convinced Congress to bring about the Constitutional Convention where our current constitution was written. He then authored more than half of the federalist papers, which remain the number one source for interpreting our constitution. His work as Secretary of the Treasury practically created our entire monetary system and put the country on a solid economic footing.

Yeah...I think that they should replace non-presidents before considering a replacement for the presidents. Other than being first...I'm not sure exactly what Hamilton did to earn his hallowed spot on our currency.

Seriously? Hamilton was one of the most prominent founding fathers. He led the Annapolis convention, and by doing so convinced Congress to bring about the Constitutional Convention where our current constitution was written. He then authored more than half of the federalist papers, which remain the number one source for interpreting our constitution. His work as Secretary of the Treasury practically created our entire monetary system and put the country on a solid economic footing.

I see you're giving free history lessons. Don't do that, government hates competition.

I saw on Yahoo that one of four women are being considered for the $20...

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

I'm curious how the GOP is going to oppose this. Because you know they are.

More PC shit from the left.

However, if anyone is to be replaced, it should be Woodrow Wilson.

It's Eleanor, btw.

Wilson is one of the worst presidents we've ever had.

I saw on Yahoo that one of four women are being considered for the $20...

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

I'm curious how the GOP is going to oppose this. Because you know they are.

More PC shit from the left.

However, if anyone is to be replaced, it should be Woodrow Wilson.

It's Eleanor, btw.

Wilson is one of the worst presidents we've ever had.

Top ten President in anyones book

Forum List

Back