Will GOP Oppose Placing a Woman on the $20.00???

of course they'll oppose it. Remember we're talking about the party w/ the SOCON base who place little value on womenfolk

Democrats all about symbolism, more women unemployed now than ever before but they think putting Michelle Obama on the $20 makes it all ok

If there ever is either a Pelosi or Hillary 20 they'd best use exceptionally tenacious ink on the picture version. Especially if it's a full-figure image.

Liberals will surely lick the ass off them!

BTW, how about Democrats using some of those fantastic(al) new $20's to start paying the women on their staffs the same as they pay the men?

What about the Queen of the subjects/voters in the Democrat party

I bet she's pissed they passed her over

Or this one....

Michelle O.jpg

I saw on Yahoo that one of four women are being considered for the $20...

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

I'm curious how the GOP is going to oppose this. Because you know they are.

So some dumbassed womens fringe group has made a proposal and you take it seriously, really?

I'd go Eleonore Roosevelt

Beats the hell out of Sacagawea

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

Apparently you don't know how they are and there would be no problem with a woman. As long as they don't choose some typical leftie radical, like Margaret Sanger.

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

Apparently you don't know how they are and there would be no problem with a woman. As long as they don't choose some typical leftie radical, like Margaret Sanger.

man they have run out of things to campaign on evidently. now it's become a us vs them . pathetic.

this involves all the people in the country. but leave it to the left to make it about division and politics. but why not we've already had cake, flowers and frikken pizza. can they get anymore shallow?

Forum List

Back