Will GOP Oppose Placing a Woman on the $20.00???

I saw on Yahoo that one of four women are being considered for the $20...

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

I'm curious how the GOP is going to oppose this. Because you know they are.

Possibly the dumbest OP posted yet this year. You people really are unhinged from the epic beat down the GOP put on you last November.

lol, no kidding
I was thinking this is the next RAGE of the week coming...
man oh man. turning it into frikken politics over some picture on money

Yeah....like your idiotic bitch ass doesn't complain about golf. STFU bitch.

I think your blood sugar is low.

Crap, now the homos will want a bill

They already have one.

lietome11.jpg

If we are talking about the $20 bill, then no other woman belongs on there more than Xaviera Hollander. Or Heidi Fleiss.

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

Sounds like fun!!

And why in the devil do we need a new image on the $20 bill? What's wrong with Andrew Jackson, who won a decisive victory in the War of 1812, who abolished the corrupt Bank of the United States, who lowered the tax rates (tariff rates), who defused the Nullification Crisis, and who paid off the national debt?

Please tell me liberals aren't pushing for a new image because Jackson was a slaveholder. If so, then we should also remove George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and James Madison from our currency and recall all their currency now in circulation, since they were all slaveholders.

Yeah like that Susan B Anthony thing worked so well.

Another distraction from the real issues

With almost 100% accuracy, it was easy to predict who would be totally pissed off by this.

I'm hardly "pissed" off about this, it's a non issue and won't go anywhere. Just more distraction from the party of distraction.

So you're saying it won't happen? Really.....is that what you're saying?

I don 't really care if it happens. Unlike you I don't let minor BS things like this lead me to a "cause". It's so you...idiot lib

But someone selling a cake to two girls that kiss...you were on 30 threads about that....douche.

Yeah like that Susan B Anthony thing worked so well.

Another distraction from the real issues

With almost 100% accuracy, it was easy to predict who would be totally pissed off by this.

I'm hardly "pissed" off about this, it's a non issue and won't go anywhere. Just more distraction from the party of distraction.

these people have no cares what this would COST us. IT'S ALL about what they want. the hell with the rest of the people in the country

No...just to hell with you.

And why in the devil do we need a new image on the $20 bill? What's wrong with Andrew Jackson, who won a decisive victory in the War of 1812, who abolished the corrupt Bank of the United States, who lowered the tax rates (tariff rates), who defused the Nullification Crisis, and who paid off the national debt?

Please tell me liberals aren't pushing for a new image because Jackson was a slaveholder. If so, then we should also remove George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and James Madison from our currency and recall all their currency now in circulation, since they were all slaveholders.

Time for a change.

Yeah...I think that they should replace non-presidents before considering a replacement for the presidents. Other than being first...I'm not sure exactly what Hamilton did to earn his hallowed spot on our currency.

Yeah ... Putting the first US Secretary of the Treasury on a bill probably would escape your logic.
Probably why they have the Treasury Building on the reverse side as well.

Prediction:

Nobody will oppose it...

I tend to agree with you....it will be fun to watch the conserve-hate-ives take it right up the wazoo again...totally unable to oppose....

Priceless.

That makes no sense.. if you agree that no one will oppose it, how will anyone take it up the wazoo for not opposing it?

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

The reasoning for not opposing it.

Trust me, this pisses the right wing off like few other things will....

If the 2016 election was 3 years away, you'd have opposition. Strong opposition...

Since it's next year and the GOP will likely be facing the most prominent woman of the last 30 years...they can't oppose it.

You see, there is a difference....

Had you guys...
Been there on the ERA
Been there on equal pay
Been there on abortion rights
Been there on the VAWA
Been there on FMLA

You could make an argument. Since you haven't been there you can't oppose something that will be such a public happening.

So you are shamed into silence...unable to respond. Pure poetic justice.

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

Possibly the dumbest OP posted yet this year. You people really are unhinged from the epic beat down the GOP put on you last November.

Gee, I'll have to learn to live with your outrage....somehow I think I'll manage.

Its not rocket science, just stop lying and making up stupid faux-rage.

Coming from the people who complain about Obama golfing....it rings as hollow as the 3 inches between your ears pinhead.

Prediction:

Nobody will oppose it...

I tend to agree with you....it will be fun to watch the conserve-hate-ives take it right up the wazoo again...totally unable to oppose....

Priceless.

That makes no sense.. if you agree that no one will oppose it, how will anyone take it up the wazoo for not opposing it?

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

The reasoning for not opposing it.

Trust me, this pisses the right wing off like few other things will....

If the 2016 election was 3 years away, you'd have opposition. Strong opposition...

Since it's next year and the GOP will likely be facing the most prominent woman of the last 30 years...they can't oppose it.

You see, there is a difference....

Had you guys...
Been there on the ERA
Been there on equal pay
Been there on abortion rights
Been there on the VAWA
Been there on FMLA

You could make an argument. Since you haven't been there you can't oppose something that will be such a public happening.

So you are shamed into silence...unable to respond. Pure poetic justice.

Dude... I'm a staunch conservative... and I tell you,... I don't give 2 shits. It's a $20 bill for Godssake.

Coming from the people who complain about Obama golfing....it rings as hollow as the 3 inches between your ears pinhead.

Complain about his golfing ... Hell, that is a blessing ... At least we know where he shanked it and lost his balls.

Notice ALL of we of people don't get to choose/vote for who we want on list. THEY made up the list and said take it or leave it

like usual
You are talking about election.... We are talking about female on face of $20 bill. Get out from your trailer and get some vitamin D. It will make a little smarter. Don't lose hope.

Complain about his golfing ... Hell, that is a blessing ... At least we know where he shanked it and lost his balls.

They are not lost, I am quite sure they are in Valerie Jarret's purse. Remember, she speaks perfect Farsi what comes in handy negotiating with Persians.

Forum List

Back