Will GOP Oppose Placing a Woman on the $20.00???

They are not lost, I am quite sure they are in Valerie Jarret's purse. Remember, she speaks perfect Farsi what comes in handy negotiating with Persians.

Shoot ... I wouldn't consider myself an expert in the matter ... But I am guessing a bill might be a little over the top for Valerie Jarret.
I don't know of too many folks outside of The President and maybe the First lady that would drop more than a dime on that.

I saw on Yahoo that one of four women are being considered for the $20...

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

I'm curious how the GOP is going to oppose this. Because you know they are.
Lol! You are so full of it! Tubman, Parks not a problem, Eleanor, not so much. Wilma? Will always think of Fred.

Just what the democrats need, a female icon named "Mankiller" on the $20. Why not print a $3.00 bill and put Barney Frank on it?

holy smokes. so you're going to tell us EVERY Democrat in the country is all for this I guess. AND again it's them mean ole Republicans holding down you womeeeeeen folk

THE HELL what it would it COST us. lets use it for a Political agenda

personally I have more IMportatnt things to worry over

For instance your trailer court okra pot chocolate-chip cigarette ash wood shaving oatmeal cookies?

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

You know they are???

Then why pose the question?

I'm all in favor of replacing Jackson with a Creek Indian woman

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

You know they are???

Then why pose the question?

I'm all in favor of replacing Jackson with a Creek Indian woman
I'd rather go for a stripper.

Anybody notice that they fiddled with every coin in U.S. denomination in the last couple of decades except one? The profile of the president who incarcerated American citizens behind barbed wire on an executive order for the crime of being Japanese is still on the dime without alteration. If they need a quick fix why not replace Frank with his cousin/wife Ellie on the dime since they apparently need to put a female face on currency just in time for the election?

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

How about the Manson girls?

They did what Reagan could not do as Governor of California, killed peace and love.

Forum List

Back