Will GOP Oppose Placing a Woman on the $20.00???

Yeah like that Susan B Anthony thing worked so well.

Another distraction from the real issues

With almost 100% accuracy, it was easy to predict who would be totally pissed off by this.

I'm hardly "pissed" off about this, it's a non issue and won't go anywhere. Just more distraction from the party of distraction.

With almost 100% accuracy, it was easy to predict who would be totally pissed off by this.

I'm hardly "pissed" off about this, it's a non issue and won't go anywhere. Just more distraction from the party of distraction.

So you're saying it won't happen? Really.....is that what you're saying?

Simple solution, put the face of the first African-American female Secretary of State on the bill. Everybody happy, happy, happy.

I might go for that.

I wonder if the Democrats will oppose.

hummmmmmmmmmmmmm
Of course. Then, when they oppose, it can only be because they hate black women.

I'd say that would be it.

oh gawd, next they'll be out Demanding to have Obama's face put on a bill. omg omg omg omg. I'd never use that bill again...I'd demand two tens please.....lol

I saw on Yahoo that one of four women are being considered for the $20...

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

I'm curious how the GOP is going to oppose this. Because you know they are.

Possibly the dumbest OP posted yet this year. You people really are unhinged from the epic beat down the GOP put on you last November.

lol, no kidding
I was thinking this is the next RAGE of the week coming...
man oh man. turning it into frikken politics over some picture on money

Yeah....like your idiotic bitch ass doesn't complain about golf. STFU bitch.

So you're saying it won't happen? Really.....is that what you're saying?

I don 't really care if it happens. Unlike you I don't let minor BS things like this lead me to a "cause". It's so you...idiot lib

these people have no cares what this would COST us. IT'S ALL about what they want. the hell with the rest of the people in the country

these people have no cares what this would COST us. IT'S ALL about what they want. the hell with the rest of the people in the country

Fake Fluke is a moron. She probably just got back from fornicating with a tree

I'm predisposed to not having anyone who wasn't a potus on any bill. Further, Jackson's role in opposing the national bank, and the economic turmoil of the time, sort of led me to believe he, and Hamilton, should always be on currency. Two sort of opposites. And FDR, of course, but his being on "just" the dime is almost poetic.

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

On the FACT it has been reserved for mainly presidents yes.
A 25 dollar bill would have more use and NOT ruffle anyone.
Adding another denomination is rather expensive in a variety of different places. There is no real reason to do so yet plenty of reasons not to.

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

PLEASE let it be Rosa Parks!

I'm predisposed to not having anyone who wasn't a potus on any bill. Further, Jackson's role in opposing the national bank, and the economic turmoil of the time, sort of led me to believe he, and Hamilton, should always be on currency. Two sort of opposites. And FDR, of course, but his being on "just" the dime is almost poetic.
'just' the dime? Why is that poetic?

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

On the FACT it has been reserved for mainly presidents yes.
A 25 dollar bill would have more use and NOT ruffle anyone.
Adding another denomination is rather expensive in a variety of different places. There is no real reason to do so yet plenty of reasons not to.
Another denomination that FITS in with the use will not hurt. The idea it has to be a woman is FLAWED. If I had to pick a leader for the 25 dollar bill and they were NOT a president then that would be Martin Luther King jr.

He had far more positive social impact then the ones listed.

Prediction:

Nobody will oppose it...

I tend to agree with you....it will be fun to watch the conserve-hate-ives take it right up the wazoo again...totally unable to oppose....

Priceless.

That makes no sense.. if you agree that no one will oppose it, how will anyone take it up the wazoo for not opposing it?

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

OP- Of course! They're against ANYTHING Obama, Dems, women, blacks, gays etc etc are for lol...and HATE them for it...a brainwashed ugly American disgrace...

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

What a stupid idea.

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

Possibly the dumbest OP posted yet this year. You people really are unhinged from the epic beat down the GOP put on you last November.

Gee, I'll have to learn to live with your outrage....somehow I think I'll manage.

Its not rocket science, just stop lying and making up stupid faux-rage.

Forum List

Back