🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Grinch Dem's Steal Trump Tax Cuts?

Not a bad theory. Democrats assume that all money belongs to the government and bureaucrats are better at spending it than citizens. The only ally democrats have left is the crooked mainstream media so it's anybody's guess if the media can convince people that democrats know best.

As Dem party greed at the state level has no bounds I predict Dem's will crank up taxes at the state level to confiscate the Trump tax cuts from the people. States that should be put on tax increase watch include NY, CA, NJ, and IL. Others???

Fine by me, people will be moving away from those states in droves. They have high taxes, yet still a lot of debt to pay for health care for the illegals and whatever else.
I’d rather live in a state with great museums, orchestras, arts districts and pay more taxes than live in a state where the highlights are Billy Jo and Bobby Jean going down to the rodeo.
Please stay where you're at. Nobody wants you.

As Dem party greed at the state level has no bounds I predict Dem's will crank up taxes at the state level to confiscate the Trump tax cuts from the people. States that should be put on tax increase watch include NY, CA, NJ, and IL. Others???

Fine by me, people will be moving away from those states in droves. They have high taxes, yet still a lot of debt to pay for health care for the illegals and whatever else.
I’d rather live in a state with great museums, orchestras, arts districts and pay more taxes than live in a state where the highlights are Billy Jo and Bobby Jean going down to the rodeo.
Please stay where you're at. Nobody wants you.
i have always wondered if the Grinch is a white woman who thinks shes Irish

You are totally out to lunch. States do not tax to "confiscate" they tax to pay their bills.

You are totally out to lunch. States do not tax to "confiscate" they tax to pay their bills.

Lib please go live in NY for 10 years then get back to us.

If blue states crank up taxes like I predict they will the exodus will only gain steam. Scary version...Dem's in blue states flood into red states ruining them.
i can just see them changing the entrance signs to Illinois,......"Welcome To Illinois, Excuse All Of The Living Dead"
"Welcome To Chicago, we really appreciate new white cars"

Forum List

Back