Will Hillary's Final Act Be A Rat?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
She is in a sh8t load of trouble and the ways out of it are growing fewer by the day. If her staff member who DID plead the 5th rats will she then be forced to do the same?

She holds the keys to destroying Obama AND Holder. Just the gun running in Libya could do that. If she is faced with time REAL time I think she will rat. Al Sharpton did it. John Dean did it.

THE NEW DNC LOGO?
rat_control_products.gif

Oh and all you liberal whiners? This IS the right forum, not flame bait. It's a Right wing Conspiracy Theory! LMAO.

Her aide will be given immunity and Obama is adding 50 more people to her investigation.

I'm surprised she still hasn't gone nuclear on him

A "ratting out" is a good possibility. She and Bill could bring down the whole Democratic Party if sufficiently annoyed.

• Banned
A "ratting out" is a good possibility. She and Bill could bring down the whole Democratic Party if sufficiently annoyed.
I myself have no doubt Obama is behind the slow drip drip drip of Hillary releases. He will destroy her if she does NOT quit the race.
She COULD wind up as having no choice.

The Clintons are ruthless, no doubt, but Obama being black has demonstrated he can get away with a lot more. This whole thing could get really ugly before November 2016.

excuse me folks-------what does Obama have against Hillary?

He finds Joe more attractive. Any sane person would. :puke:

yes---so do I-----but there must be another reason----besides the obvious.

I wasn't referring to her politics. That said, she's not Left enough for Comrade Barry.

Another question------would she have gotten into trouble over her e-mails if she
did not try to run for president?

Were we still a nation of law she would be sitting in the DC Jail even now, either way.

She was the original 'birther". And he just does NOT trust her, but who would?

I have not liked her since she published her recipe for oatmeal cookies-----or was it chocolate chip cookies?
Life must be getting strange for her. Shes getting beat by one man who is not a Democrat {Sanders} and another man who is not running {Biden}. That has got to suck.

I have not liked her since she published her recipe for oatmeal cookies-----or was it chocolate chip cookies?
Life must be getting strange for her. Shes getting beat by one man who is not a Democrat {Sanders} and another man who is not running {Biden}. That has got to suck.

Let's ask the mother of Newt Gingrich what SHE thinks

Let's ask the mother of Newt Gingrich what SHE thinks
Baggage does have it's price huh?

Forum List

Back