Will Karine Jean Pierre ever Face the Press Again?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I don't see how she can.

Not unless she begins with the most sincere and abject of apologies.

How many times did KJP accuse the media of creating and using "cheap fakes," to make it only appear that Joe Biden had diminished mental ability? The journalists who had not only their integrity insulted, but their intelligence insulted that she expected them to buy it.

I don't even know if there is any need for her to speak for the White House. Biden is the lamest duck in U.S. history.

White House Press Secretary
Cheeto head black lesbo Karine Jean-Pierre
..............................................................................................................

I don't see how she can.

How many times did KJP accuse the media of creating and using "cheap fakes," to make it only appear that Joe Biden had diminished mental ability? The journalists who had not only their integrity insulted, but their intelligence insulted that she expected them to buy it.

I don't even know if there is any need for her to speak for the White House. Biden is the lamest duck in U.S. history.

She's a professional liar and very adept at her job, so yes.

I don't see how she can.

This has been politics for too long. It's almost as if foreign nations have influenced Western systems...for the worst.

I don't see how she can.

The "Binder"? KJP is PROOF that DEI SUCKS.

Forum List

Back