Will Killers or Gang Bangers follow gun control laws?

Will gun control laws keep criminals from obtaining guns?

• Total voters
You want and complain and you whine all the time about all of these things. Then when you get them and they don't work out like you had hoped (which they do NOT most of the time because you FAIL to take into consideration the unintended consequences or you just WISH to ignore the unintended consequences), then you turn around and try to blame the "other guy." This is just one of many reasons why you lack integrity, dignity and cannot ever be trusted.

You are scum, Joe, scum of a human being.

But that is what YOU want. Welfare and stuff. Lol. NOW you are complaining about THAT too? Holy shit. You are one confused mother fucker.

I don't want welfare.

I want every able bodied American to work a remunerative job paying a living wage.

Sorry you are confused by that concept. I know you probably enjoy clinging to your gun and your bible too much.

You want and complain and you whine all the time about all of these things. Then when you get them and they don't work out like you had hoped (which they do NOT most of the time because you FAIL to take into consideration the unintended consequences or you just WISH to ignore the unintended consequences), then you turn around and try to blame the "other guy." This is just one of many reasons why you lack integrity, dignity and cannot ever be trusted.

Right! Being offended by mass murder makes a person scum. WTF is wrong with you?

Wow, you are taking this way too personally, Crazy Cat Lady.

The thing is, what I want we tried between WWII and the 1980's, and it worked out just fine. Americans had good jobs, paying union wages, the rich paid their fair share, we had sensible gun laws on the book the NRA supported before the crazies took over.

Then a lot of special money interests got dumb people like you to vote against your own economic interests by playing on your racial, religious and sexual fears, and that's how we got to where we are now.

It would be funny if it were not so sad, but let's be honest, I voted Republican between 1980 and 2008, and I fell for a lot of it, too.

Right! Being offended by mass murder makes a person scum. WTF is wrong with you?

You don't know what the hell is going on, so I would suggest you make like a tree and leave. :D Joe is a liar, a scumbag, a loser. He defends 40-year-old men raping 12-year-old girls by claiming the child enticed him for just ONE example of his scumbaggery.

Wow, you are taking this way too personally, Crazy Cat Lady.

The thing is, what I want we tried between WWII and the 1980's, and it worked out just fine. Americans had good jobs, paying union wages, the rich paid their fair share, we had sensible gun laws on the book the NRA supported before the crazies took over.

Then a lot of special money interests got dumb people like you to vote against your own economic interests by playing on your racial, religious and sexual fears, and that's how we got to where we are now.

It would be funny if it were not so sad, but let's be honest, I voted Republican between 1980 and 2008, and I fell for a lot of it, too.

I'm doing just fine economically. Better than ever! Just bought a brand new pair of boots. :)

Just donated $100 to the NRA to help in the fight against the fascists who want to take away my rights. :)

You don't know what the hell is going on, so I would suggest you make like a tree and leave. :D Joe is a liar, a scumbag, a loser. He defends 40-year-old men raping 12-year-old girls by claiming the child enticed him for just ONE example of his scumbaggery.

actually, I was more bothered by the abuse of the system by a judge than anything that happened between Polanski and Little Grifter. The thing was, there was a plea agreement, that the state violated.

You know, a violation of his 4th, 5th and 6th amendment rights. I know, the constitution actually has more than two amendments! I know this must come as a shock to you.

I'm doing just fine economically. Better than ever! Just bought a brand new pair of boots.

Wow, a whole new pair of boots. Really?

Just donated $100 to the NRA to help in the fight against the fascists who want to take away my rights.

Woooo.... too bad it won't do much good. Big Corporations are running away from the National Rampage Association as fast as their feet can carry them.

Growing list of companies are cutting ties with NRA

actually, I was more bothered by the abuse of the system by a judge than anything that happened between Polanski and Little Grifter. The thing was, there was a plea agreement, that the state violated.

You know, a violation of his 4th, 5th and 6th amendment rights. I know, the constitution actually has more than two amendments! I know this must come as a shock to you.

I'm doing just fine economically. Better than ever! Just bought a brand new pair of boots.

Wow, a whole new pair of boots. Really?

Just donated $100 to the NRA to help in the fight against the fascists who want to take away my rights.

Woooo.... too bad it won't do much good. Big Corporations are running away from the National Rampage Association as fast as their feet can carry them.

Growing list of companies are cutting ties with NRA

I will guarantee that there will be a spike in donations and membership to the NRA in the next few weeks. That is what always happens whenever you piss ants start trying to interfere in our lives and our rights. *shrugs*

Didn't you say you had somewhere to be? Hopefully it's China and you aren't coming back! :D Lol! You know, you could always hop the border and become Canada's or Mexico's burden instead?

I will guarantee that there will be a spike in donations and membership to the NRA in the next few weeks. That is what always happens whenever you piss ants start trying to interfere in our lives and our rights. *shrugs*

Yeah, but it doesn't really matter. The real problem is that the NRA only has about 5 million members. Probably only about half of those are the real nuts.

Meanwhile, most Americans are getting tired of sharing our streets with gun-toting madmen.

Didn't you say you had somewhere to be? Hopefully it's China and you aren't coming back! :D Lol! You know, you could always hop the border and become Canada's or Mexico's burden instead?

Again, greatly enjoying the space I am occupying in your head, rent free, CCC, but you are taking it a bit far, aren't you?

Yeah, but it doesn't really matter. The real problem is that the NRA only has about 5 million members. Probably only about half of those are the real nuts.

Meanwhile, most Americans are getting tired of sharing our streets with gun-toting madmen.

Again, greatly enjoying the space I am occupying in your head, rent free, CCC, but you are taking it a bit far, aren't you?

Didn't you already say you had somewhere to be though? I think you did. Was that yet another lie? You already said goodbye, now GO already! Leave this country where we are allowed freedoms and move to your fascist dream country.

We are saying NO to your demands. I guess your moms probably did NOT say that to you spoiled brats nearly enough. The answer to taking any small portion of my rights is no. End of story. Go after the people who have broken laws. Leave the rest of us alone. It doesn't have anything to do with us.

The NRA is a true grass roots movement which consists mostly of patriotic American citizens who understand their rights and why their rights are important and who want to protect their rights. Instead of choosing means like violent protesting and murder (like liberals), we donate to the BEST lawyers to fight for our causes.

Liberals, your movements are disorganized, chaotic and poorly planned and thought out. Just like everything else you do, the only thing you are capable of is making a big mess and not even cleaning up after yourselves.

We are saying NO to your demands. I guess your moms probably did NOT say that to you spoiled brats nearly enough. The answer to taking any small portion of my rights is no. End of story. Go after the people who have broken laws. Leave the rest of us alone. It doesn't have anything to do with us.

This isn't about attacking people's families, this is what is best policy is to protect our children.

Letting a nut like Nikolas Cruz buy a machine gun because you feel insecure isn't good policy.

Nikolas Cruz is the end result of the crazy mentality that gun ownership is a right instead of a privilege.

The NRA is a true grass roots movement which consists mostly of patriotic American citizens who understand their rights and why their rights are important and who want to protect their rights. Instead of choosing means like violent protesting and murder (like liberals), we donate to the BEST lawyers to fight for our causes.

The NRA is a tool of the gun manufacturers.

The thing is, a lot of us are just sick of them flooding our streets with guns.

GPdgNQa.jpg

The NRA is a tool of the gun manufacturers.

The thing is, a lot of us are just sick of them flooding our streets with guns.

GPdgNQa.jpg

The NRA doesn't flood our streets with anything. They are a special interest group that defends our constitutional right to bear arms. That is the INDIVIDUAL RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS by each American citizen who has not broken any laws.

The NRA doesn't flood our streets with anything. They are a special interest group that defends our constitutional right to bear arms. That is the INDIVIDUAL RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS by each American citizen who has not broken any laws.

Okay, I'm going to try to reason with you here.

Lanza, Cruz, Paddock, Holmes, Cho, Loughner had not broken any laws up until the day that they decided to shoot up a bunch of people with weapons almost everyone agreed they should not have had access to.

All of them (except Lanza, who stole his mom's guns) were able to walk into a store and buy a lot of firepower, even though everyone in their lives knew they were a lot of trouble. but they hadn't broken any laws.

We need a slightly better standard than, "Haven't caused any chaos yet!"

Apparently today is Stupid Poll Day. Not a manner of whether they will follow gun control laws or they don't --- NRA Sucker.

But if they're guilty of a felony and can't go to Armslist or any of a dozen other sites or a gun show in around 22 states and buy from an unlicensed seller .. it will make it tougher on them to find their preferred implement of destruction.

That is already a law. Do you think that banning a weapon is going to stop school shootings or what? Answer the question or GTFO.

I already answered that stupid question in Murky's poll. And NO - that is NOT already a law. In around half the states, a convicted felon can go online or to a show and buy a gun from an unlicensed dealer with no BG check.

Time to stroke another check to cover Wayne's 4 million dollar bonus - GO! :)

NOT legally they can't. It is against the law for a felon to own a weapon already. Yet, they still do! Go figure!
Sure because the market is flooded with guns. There’s zero regulations. It’s almost as if the system is designed so that flooding the markets..... of course they are gun manufacurers. Any company wants to sell more not less.

It should be a big deal when you buy sell or lose a gun. Somethings wrong and the nra doesn’t want to fix it

The NRA is a special interest group that is concerned with protecting the 2A from government intrusion. That is all. They are not responsible for what gun manufacturers do or what is going on in the black market. That doesn't have anything to do with the NRA.
We could tighten regulations that would lower the number of guns on the black market but the lobbyist group called the nra pays republicans millions to keep it loose. It’s more profitable this way.

If you think freedom is their concern think again. It’s profits

That is already a law. Do you think that banning a weapon is going to stop school shootings or what? Answer the question or GTFO.

I already answered that stupid question in Murky's poll. And NO - that is NOT already a law. In around half the states, a convicted felon can go online or to a show and buy a gun from an unlicensed dealer with no BG check.

Time to stroke another check to cover Wayne's 4 million dollar bonus - GO! :)

NOT legally they can't. It is against the law for a felon to own a weapon already. Yet, they still do! Go figure!
Sure because the market is flooded with guns. There’s zero regulations. It’s almost as if the system is designed so that flooding the markets..... of course they are gun manufacurers. Any company wants to sell more not less.

It should be a big deal when you buy sell or lose a gun. Somethings wrong and the nra doesn’t want to fix it

The NRA is a special interest group that is concerned with protecting the 2A from government intrusion. That is all. They are not responsible for what gun manufacturers do or what is going on in the black market. That doesn't have anything to do with the NRA.
We could tighten regulations that would lower the number of guns on the black market but the lobbyist group called the nra pays republicans millions to keep it loose. It’s more profitable this way.

If you think freedom is their concern think again. It’s profits

They don't believe the "freedom" schtick - but they do believe that everyone is after their guns. Delusional at best and proof of the NRA's power over reality.

Forum List

Back