Will Killers or Gang Bangers follow gun control laws?

Will gun control laws keep criminals from obtaining guns?

• Total voters
All you need to know is . . . The NRA has the BEST lawyers. They have YUGE success rates.

Actually, the rest of the country is getting sick of the NRA. Corporations are cutting their ties with it.

Whatever that means. The fact of the matter is, you say that things have gotten SO dangerous that we MUST ban weapons, then you say I must be paranoid for wanting to own a weapon for self defense.

No, I think the picture you post kind of shows you to be nuts. You couldn't do a selfy that doesn't make you look like you need to be medicated?

But on a serious note, yeah, 32,000 gun deaths a year show that things have gotten bad. This Parkland thing is a guy who was obviously crazy being able to get a gun with no problem, and killing a bunch of people with it.

Then you say that the cops are racist pigs who hate black people and murder them because they are racists. Then you say to trust the police to defend me.

Actually, I've never said all cops were "Racist pigs". Some of them are, no doubt. Most cops are good guys doing a difficult job under difficult circumstances. And then you have your 1% of them who are your Van Dykes, your Loehmanns, your Wilsons, bullies with badges and guns who should have picked something else on career day.

I don't really expect the police to defend you. I think you make the country less dangerous by making it harder for the bad guys to commit mayhem.

Again- The rest of the world has figured this out.

If guns and prisons were the answer, we'd have the lowest crime rates in the industrialized world, not the highest.

Anyone in any country has access to the black market to purchase any weapons they want.

NRA membership will be spiking as well as donations, of course.

The only people you are making things harder for are the people who are law abiding. Your laws don't affect criminals and murderers.

Again, given that every mass shooter was able to pass a background check, "law abiding" isn't a good enough standard.

You are the ones who created an atmosphere of distrust of law and police. *shrugs*

No, that would be cops who shoot people in the back, when they are lying on the ground and have their hands up.

That's where the "distrust" comes from.

The only people you are making things harder for are the people who are law abiding. Your laws don't affect criminals and murderers.

Again, given that every mass shooter was able to pass a background check, "law abiding" isn't a good enough standard.

You are the ones who created an atmosphere of distrust of law and police. *shrugs*

No, that would be cops who shoot people in the back, when they are lying on the ground and have their hands up.

That's because you can't lock someone up and take away their rights if they haven't done anything wrong, dumbass. That doesn't mean you can go around assuming everyone who owns a gun is going to shoot up a school, tard.

Anyone in any country has access to the black market to purchase any weapons they want.

Yes, they do. But oddly, the UK doesn't have mass shooters. Japan doesn't have mass shooters. Germany doesn't have mass shooters. This isn't a thing that goes on once every few weeks.

So I guess the black market in those countries are showing a lot more caution on who they sell to than legal gun sellers in this country.

The fact of the matter is that you have created an atmosphere where people do not trust the law or police or the government. Then you ask these same people to give up their personal safety methods to the government, the law and the police. :D Too funny. Too stupid.

Yes, they do. But oddly, the UK doesn't have mass shooters. Japan doesn't have mass shooters. Germany doesn't have mass shooters. This isn't a thing that goes on once every few weeks.

So I guess the black market in those countries are showing a lot more caution on who they sell to than legal gun sellers in this country.

Give them a few more years. Gun crime has actually been increasing in a lot of those countries, as has other types of violent crimes, and in some countries they prefer to use bombs instead where they kill and maim 200 people with one shot.

Move there. Then you can be safe.

There is no place I would rather live than in America where I can have and practice my rights. I think a lot of these libs were born into the wrong country. They are "trans-country." :D Lol.

That's because you can't lock someone up and take away their rights if they haven't done anything wrong, dumbass. That doesn't mean you can go around assuming everyone who owns a gun is going to shoot up a school, tard.

No, but i'm going to use your poison M&M analogy you guys used about Muslims. Here's a bowl full of M&M's, and only one of them is filled with cyanide. Chow down!

There's no good reason for the other 99 gun owners to have military grade weaponry to start with.

Have to remind myself too that just because someone here SAYS they are an American, that in no way means they are. They could be Brits or something. I certainly do not put it past these people to lie about anything, including who they are or where they are from.

No, but i'm going to use your poison M&M analogy you guys used about Muslims. Here's a bowl full of M&M's, and only one of them is filled with cyanide. Chow down!

There's no good reason for the other 99 gun owners to have military grade weaponry to start with.

Yet another tard post from Joey the turd.

There is no place I would rather live than in America where I can have and practice my rights. I think a lot of these libs were born into the wrong country. They are "trans-country."

Actually, this country would be fine if it weren't for all the rednecks in the red states.

Mmm. Hmmm. Another tard post. You must get sick of your own self! Seriously!

Have to remind myself too that just because someone here SAYS they are an American, that in no way means they are. They could be Brits or something. I certainly do not put it past these people to lie about anything, including who they are or where they are from.

Why would a Brit care?

You see, here's the thing. I actually do have to live here with you gun nuts.

I have to walk through three security checkpoints to get to my desk lest some nut who got fired last week come back to settle scores.

I have to pay the taxes to keep 2 million people in prison.

Do you like yourself as a person?

Sure I do. I dislike the Rednecks from the Bible Belt who've got their hand in my pocket up to the elbow, through.

Why would a Brit care?

You see, here's the thing. I actually do have to live here with you gun nuts.

I have to walk through three security checkpoints to get to my desk lest some nut who got fired last week come back to settle scores.

I have to pay the taxes to keep 2 million people in prison.

Do you like yourself as a person?

Sure I do. I dislike the Rednecks from the Bible Belt who've got their hand in my pocket up to the elbow, through.

Because they hate America apparently. There are plenty of them here talking shit every day after all! I do find it strange that these Europeans take such an intent interest in OUR country and OUR country's issues though.

How can that be? How could anyone like such a dumbass? I'm being serious too! Nobody else seems to like you! Lol!

THEIR hands in YOUR pockets? Lol!

It's a free country people from other nations can say what they like also....When did you become the ultimate bitch goddess of USMB?

Uh, yeah, dummy. Illinois only sees 70 cents out of every dollar we send to Washington come back.

Meanwhile, Alabama gets 2 dollars back for every dollar they send to Washington.

Because they hate America apparently. There are plenty of them here talking shit every day after all! I do find it strange that these Europeans take such an intent interest in OUR country and OUR country's issues though.

Meh, maybe because they are interested in the world around them. You guys from Jesusland couldn't even find Europe on a map.

How can that be? How could anyone like such a dumbass? I'm being serious too! Nobody else seems to like you! Lol!

Lots of people here like me. I know I'm living in your head rent free.

Uh, yeah, dummy. Illinois only sees 70 cents out of every dollar we send to Washington come back.

Meanwhile, Alabama gets 2 dollars back for every dollar they send to Washington.

Meh, maybe because they are interested in the world around them. You guys from Jesusland couldn't even find Europe on a map.

Lots of people here like me. I know I'm living in your head rent free.

But that is what YOU want. Welfare and stuff. Lol. NOW you are complaining about THAT too? Holy shit. You are one confused mother fucker.

Forum List

Back