Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

That's what I've been wondering about Wyoming. Why can't she just do it there?

People in Wyoming don't want to vote for Ms. Cheney- because she can't produce for her state.

With her anti-Trump hysteria,if the Republicans win this fall, it will be a cold day in hades before she gets a position of power or top committee. If the D's win, she remains in the minority.

There isn't anything positive for the people of her constituency with a Cheney victory in November

She can't win in her own state... no way she can win a national primary.... I can't remember a time when I've witnessed a bigger self destruct in politics.....

It's possible those who vote for her in the primary will write her in in the general. Enough to spoil the race.
Dreamer GIFs | Tenor

She can't win in her own state... no way she can win a national primary.... I can't remember a time when I've witnessed a bigger self destruct in politics.....
She has an all too rare kind of courage. Meanwhile, all the lickspittles in Congress who privately oppose Trump are too afraid of the mob to speak out publicly. Their own self-interest matters more to them than America.

America was never first.

Except when it comes to people like Liz Cheney.

I doubt if she will get any support from Trump Deplorables. Liberals will not vote for her as her dad is Dick Cheney. That will hurt any chances she has to ever become President. She will however get the vote of the Bush faction of the Republican Party.
Yeah, but there are only 23 people left in that faction, and they are getting older.

Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

She can be Larry Hogan's vice president.

I know, "Larry WHO?"

She has a rare kind of courage. Meanwhile, all the lickspittles in Congress who privately oppose Trump are too afraid of the mob to speak out publicly. Their own self-interest matters more to them than America.

America was never first.

Except when it comes to people like Liz Cheney.
No one that opposes MAGA and Trump seems to have a problem saying so... And we have watched a lot of people fall because of their hate Trump stance... dems and republicans.... and media types....

Sure, and the more they attack him, the madder it makes us. It's amazing they seem to think they are convincing us.
Everyone gave up on trying to convince Trumptards of anything a long time ago. They are too deeply deluded and willfully ignorant at this point. They have been gaslighted into severe mental illness. A whole generation has been lost.

Everyone gave up on trying to convince Trumptards of anything a long time ago. They are too deeply deluded and willfully ignorant at this point. They have been gaslighted into severe mental illness. A whole generation has been lost.
Why don't you stop with the constant propaganda, then?

Every time I read nasty denunciation propaganda against Trump and all of us (like what you just wrote), the more determined I am to vote and work for WHATEVER you don't like.

You see the Democrats flooding our country on the southern border with slavers, rapists, drugs and criminals and you're fine. You look at Democrats destroying retirements with rampant inflation and you're silent. You look at China going ape shit and our not responding and say nothing. You look at the US leaving untold allies in Afghanistan and still nothing.

But Oh Your God Trump supporters! You lose your shit. Democrats just pwn you

The last time she washed between her legs is when Obama was prez....That is one hateful stinky piece of dirt poor excuse for a Liberal...

Forum List

Back