Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

Does that Trudeau chick not count?
george-takei-laugh.gif

You know that the post that I responded to is not really accurate
What is it that I’ve said that is incorrect? Women have nonproper place in politics. They never have and never will. Unfortunately that doesn’t mean they haven’t been given an improper place in politics and society in general.

What is it that I’ve said that is incorrect? Women have nonproper place in politics. They never have and never will. Unfortunately that doesn’t mean they haven’t been given an improper place in politics and society in general.
why dont you go find doctor who and have him take you back to the dark ages...im sure you would just love it there....

Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?​

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?

Clearly Chief Shits From Mouth has been hitting the peyote hard at the ghost dances

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
She will probably be one of the first congresswomen executed for Treason. We missed out on Clinton getting justice so she'd be the next best thing.

Not actually true.

Landowners could vote - sometimes it was in fact a woman.

Voting for women was not institutionalized until 1920.

Because you got my interest I looked it up and there were exceptions like Kentucky allowing a widow to vote but it was not universal.

For instance, NJ first allowed "all land owning persons" to vote but later changed it to only males in 1807.

Anyway, I think it would be much better for the US if only White males not on welfare were the only ones allowed to vote. Maybe add my wife and one of my daughter in laws.

Of course the best may be the "Starship Trooper" model where only veterans are considered citizens.

She will probably be one of the first congresswomen executed for Treason. We missed out on Clinton getting justice so she'd be the next best thing.
Nobody is getting busted for treason over these things. And nobody would execute one of our former politicians for this kind of simpleton behavior anyway. It would be a terrible day in this land if we imprisoned dopey politicians for being dopes.

Seriously, I don’t wanna see our Alzheimer Patient in Chief behind bars. Nor Liz Cheney. And I don’t want the thugs on the left getting their jollies by incarcerating any politician they don’t like, either.

Nobody is getting busted for treason over these things. And nobody would execute one of our former politicians for this kind of simpleton behavior anyway. It would be a terrible day in this land if we imprisoned dopey politicians for being dopes.

Seriously, I don’t wanna see our Alzheimer Patient in Chief behind bars. Nor Liz Cheney. And I don’t want the thugs on the left getting their jollies by incarcerating any politician they don’t like, either.
Yet this is exactly what they want. It's what they have been doing since Obama conned and cheated his way in to the inner sanctum of the Oval Office and Defiled it with his unholy filth.

This is why the country will not repair itself.

We need a modern-day Thomas Paine for guidance and men equal to the tasks he enumerates.

Forum List

Back