Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

Yet countries with female leaders had the lowest rate of death and illness in the covid pandemic. The governments are more stable, and properous. In fact, how well a country does economically is directly tied to the level of education and political involvement women have in their country's governance.
so when is Canada going to get a female leader?....

You read right past the Biden Choking on his depends part and that is the best that you could come up with.
What does Biden choking on anything have to do with what I said.

That is right, nothing whatsoever. Reality is still reality. The given scenario is still asinine.

She has to be nominated first. She claims to be a republican but her TDS would only split the party. Maybe that's been the plan all along.

I am surprised Wikipedia has not been scrubbed for Cheney's benefit. Cheney, like her father VP Cheney, is a war criminal responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths in the middle east. She is a Deep State, Neocon, Israel Firster. It will be curious how ZOG wants to use her in the future for that pesky war on Iran they have wanted since the 90's.

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
she may encounter a few problems

one of them being No one likes her (no R that is)

could be a glitch... who knows?

Ms. Cheney won’t win another election.
1655170730855.png

Every time I read the title of this thread I laugh out loud, then do a double facepalm....

Forum List

Back