Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

I just want new younger smarter more qualified people in government,
This picking people by political party with no regard towards there actual ability to do a good job is hurting our country big time..

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
She's politically dead.

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
d3c0qpy-7c1ec0da-19ed-4b74-b7e5-f2c4b9968065.jpg

Since the right will not vote for her in large numbers and the left will not vote for her at all, no it can't actually happen.

This is true with all of the right wingers the left or left wingers the other side always gloms onto. They may like them on the OTHER side but that does not mean anyone will actually vote for them if they change parties.

You read right past the Biden Choking on his depends part and that is the best that you could come up with.

I don't think hating your base is the definition of "principled"

I can see Ms. Cheney as a Republican Nominee for President, but not as anyone who would actually win the election and implement policy.

Explain how a base that she hates gets her the nomination.

Lakhota is in serious contention for being

THE DUMBEST POSTER here on USMB

Funny how Democrats who claimed to oppose W now love Liz....

This administration and the entire Democratic Party is being run by far-left children. This is why they will be ousted in the mid-terms and in 2024. Seriously, you can't get crazier nor more anti-American than the current crop of Democrats.

40 to 60 seat pick up in the house.

The Coup will end up resulting in the Democrat Party being out of power for a decade.

I wonder if they will end up believing that removing President Trump was really worth it?

Right stuff? LOL.

You mean Trump Derangement Syndrome because Trump did not kiss her father's RINO ass?

The bitch has a 11% approval rating in her home state. That is almost as low as Biden's approval rating.

That bitch ain't going anywhere.

I think you need to lay off the juice. She doesn't even have a chance of keeping her own seat, let alone running for a higher office. Who in the hell would vote for her? Democrats? She is mostly shunned from the Republican party. I backed her up in the beginning but her TDS progressed to the point she is no longer sane enough to run for office. All she can think about is attacking a guy who isn't even in office anymore.

Sure, right after your hero, avenatti.......

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Once again liberal trash attempt to pick the GOP nominee. They tried this crap with that loser McCain. Play nice then stab him in the back. Nothing to see here.

And Romney as well. Remember how in the primaries the Democrats were all, we don't know how we're going to run against Romney! It's just not that bad, even to us! Then he got the nomination and was suddenly the devil. Never believe Democrats, they lie and lie and lie

Explain how a base that she hates gets her the nomination.

The way she could get the nomination is two-fold.

First, a lot of Presidential Primaries allow "crossover" votes from Democrats and independents. Since the D nomination is pre-determined, it frees up the voters to cross over and cause mischief.

Second, the GOP establishment hates the millions of little Trumpsters worse than the Democrats due. They are embarrassed by them, and would prefer to lose respectfully than give credence to the Basket of Deplorables. The GOP Establishment are the ones who write the rules for the nomination procedure.

Which Frees her up to run for President.

(Which actually makes sense, in a Clinton Like accident, Biden chokes on his depends, and the Dems run her as their choice to bridge the parties) - It could happen.
I wish they would but there's no way that will ever happen.

I think you need to lay off the juice. She doesn't even have a chance of keeping her own seat, let alone running for a higher office. Who in the hell would vote for her? Democrats? She is mostly shunned from the Republican party. I backed her up in the beginning but her TDS progressed to the point she is no longer sane enough to run for office. All she can think about is attacking a guy who isn't even in office anymore.

She has to be terrified of what a true Patriot like President Trump will find and expose of her father.
Otherwise her fear and hatred make little to no sense.

Forum List

Back