Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

1 note Johhny,
1 note Johhny,
1 note Johnny,
1 note John.

1 note Johnny,
1 note Johnny,
1 note Johnny,
1 note John.

2nd verse - Same as the first

3rd verse - yep same too.
Not really, but okay.

Wingers are a slow bunch. So one has the repeat over and over, if you ever hope to reach them.

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
Seriously, it’s well past the time to set that peyote aside.

That’s more likely you. You fail to learn the truth, even though it’s right in front of you.

No -

I have enough brain cells to see problems, and also enough to know there are only so many ways to work on them.

Following an amoeba riding a unicorn and thinking that there are solutions to be found - that's crazy.

1641452267706.png

Republicans should be honoring Liz Cheney instead of burning her at the stake.

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
Is this your way of predicting cheney will jump over to the democrats?

cuz she can never get the republican nomination

Not a chance in hell. She couldn't even with the nomination for either party.

Forum List

Back