Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
She is intelligent and has a sound moral compass. Yes, it would be a welcome change from Trump.

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
It's certainly possible.

ESPECIALLY if the primaries are loaded with the DuhDumbass/AssButt wing of the party.

Democrats/GQP are only about 2/3 of the electorate and lots of those in the middle would see Cheney as a moderating influence force on a GOP that has clearly gone far off the rails.

i bet you hated her a few years ago....

Let’s hope not.

Why do you care about GOP? They are no different from the D Party, but you can’t see it.

1 note Johhny,
1 note Johhny,
1 note Johnny,
1 note John.

1 note Johnny,
1 note Johnny,
1 note Johnny,
1 note John.

2nd verse - Same as the first

3rd verse - yep same too.

Forum List

Back