Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

President Donald Trump watched the Jan. 6 violence unfold at the U.S. Capitol from a television inside the White House and repeatedly resisted pleas for him to intervene, including those made by his own family, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) said Sunday, citing what she called “first-hand testimony” obtained by the House committee investigating the attack.

Waah waah waah are you goofs all this stupid?

When the NaziCons start losing lots of elections - Liz Cheney will become more appealing to their salvation.
Nazis are fascists, and we all know you Dimmers created fascism along with things like slavery and the KKK.

Actually not.

She’s comprehensively wrong on the issues.

The last thing we need is another Republican president, ‘traditional’ or otherwise.

Voting for a Republican for president is the definition of insanity.
Rinos arent Republican they are dimmer than you Dims.

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
I think you are right...

She has the right stuff to become the first president of the She-Ra Trump Haters Club.

Any aspirations beyond that are delusional fantasies of unhinged left wing nutjobs.

See above for details.

"She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology,"

WHAT?

True, as long as the current Trump crazies are running the GOP, but they are on a death spiral and circling the drain. Liz Cheney may be the salvation of the traditional Republican Party.
Uh-huh.
4BA64539-BA8F-4437-A1E5-FB45244D9FA2.jpeg

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?

Sooooooo, you have to get a rino because your Leftist bullpen is so weak! If that doesn't tell you something, I do not know what will-) Pathetic, honestly, pathetic!

what do I think?

I think you are joking!:rolleyes:

Interesting to see you embracing neo-con war mongering interventionism. It doesn't take much of a stretch to know you hated the Bush/Cheney administration. She'd be a repeat, but I doubt she has much chance of ever being president, so the discussion is moot.

Forum List

Back