Will not even admit what he is...

Who cares...

President Obama father and Step-Father were Muslim, so it would not be surprising that President Obama attended Muslim weddings and other events...

What is the big deal about him and his childhood or young adult life?

Who cares...

President Obama father and Step-Father were Muslim, so it would not be surprising that President Obama attended Muslim weddings and other events...

I would like to know more about his employment in a gay Chicago bath house.....we learned about Romney pulling a kids hair in high school.....

Tak
It's a Muslim thing, we don't understand.....
really I've been to a few Muslim weddings too.
doesn't make me a Muslim.
One of you parents, or both, are Muslim?
where did I say that?
Take your head out of your ass so you can read....:lol:

Who cares...

I would like to know more about his employment in a gay Chicago bath house.....we learned about Romney pulling a kids hair in high school.....
why?
can't you get a blow job in your town?

Who cares...

I thought Obama didn't even meet his father or that side of the family until he was in his twenties?
I could be wrong on that.

Who cares...

why?
Sure, Obama lives in my town....:lol:

Tak
It's a Muslim thing, we don't understand.....
really I've been to a few Muslim weddings too.
doesn't make me a Muslim.
One of you parents, or both, are Muslim?
where did I say that?
Take your head out of your ass so you can read....:lol:
that must mean you're making shit up.
No, you can't seem to read....,

Who cares...

I thought Obama didn't even meet his father or that side of the family until he was in his twenties?
when he was an infant, and again in 1971.

Who cares...

why?
Sure, Obama lives in my town....:lol:
so the answer is no you can't get a blowjob.

Who cares...

His Step-Father was Muslim...

Still to me that is something that matter not to me and is trivial nonsense on the right attempt to paint President Obama as a Islamic loving terrorist...

Attack him on the issues I am alright with but to go so far back into someone past and try to paint the person as Anti-American, well forget that!

Forum List

Back