Will President Trump be subjected to Pre-trial incarceration?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
If you had asked me only a few weeks ago, I would have said "no way, that the Democrats are not that crazy." Not to incarcerate him pre-trial, nor to actually imprison him of he is ever found guilty of anything.

But, I just finished paying off a bet that I made based on my belief that the Democrats would not be crazy enough to indict the frontrunner of the opposition party. So, I'm not so sure now about their tenuous hold on sanity.

There is no way they can reasonably tell any judge that Trump is a flight risk, so how could they incarcerate him? With an indictment likely coming over the January 6th riot, I heard a theory floated on the radio that the DC prosecutors might try to put him in with the Jan 6th protesters and others. The excuse they would use, would be that Trump incited one riot, so if left free, he could incite another one.

Very thin, but so is the Mar-a-Lago documents case and that did not slow them down.

It would certainly be a bad political strategy. Putting Trump in jail would further galvanize his supporters and also win over many undecides who would be shocked at seeing such a banana republic style move. They may think they could get lucky and Trump get shanked or hang himself in his cell. But that would leave them to run Biden against DeSantis, which would be a probable loss to a guy more radical than Trump.

Listen and understand....Those dems are out there. They can’t be bargained with. They can’t be reasoned with. They don't feel pity, remorse, shame, or fear.... And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are either subjugated or dead.

If you had asked me only a few weeks ago, I would have said "no way, that the Democrats are not that crazy." Not to incarcerate him pre-trial, nor to actually imprison him of he is ever found guilty of anything.

But, I just finished paying off a bet that I made based on my belief that the Democrats would not be crazy enough to indict the frontrunner of the opposition party. So, I'm not so sure now about their tenuous hold on sanity.

There is no way they can reasonably tell any judge that Trump is a flight risk, so how could they incarcerate him? With an indictment likely coming over the January 6th riot, I heard a theory floated on the radio that the DC prosecutors might try to put him in with the Jan 6th protesters and others. The excuse they would use, would be that Trump incited one riot, so if left free, he could incite another one.

Very thin, but so is the Mar-a-Lago documents case and that did not slow them down.

It would certainly be a bad political strategy. Putting Trump in jail would further galvanize his supporters and also win over many undecides who would be shocked at seeing such a banana republic style move. They may think they could get lucky and Trump get shanked or hang himself in his cell. But that would leave them to run Biden against DeSantis, which would be a probable loss to a guy more radical than Trump.
I agree. I think if they actually imprisoned their key political opponent, and before a trial, everyone but the radical far-left would see this as a major red flag as to what Democrats do to people who interfere with their march toward Marxism, and make it more likely than ever that Trump would win.

The Democrat Party is a dangerous banana republic political cult.
There is nothing that they will not do for power.
It looks like America is done.
We will become a far-left police state where dissenters will first be censored, then arrested, then imprisoned and then vanished.
We are at the censored and arrested stage right now.
Look at the worst parts of America where the Corrupt Democrat Cult has achieved total control.
That is our future.
reaganfreedomakjdhkadhak.jpg

The Democrat Party is a dangerous banana republic political cult.
There is nothing that they will not do for power.
It looks like America is done.
We will become a far-left police state where dissenters will first be censored, then arrested, then imprisoned and then vanished.
We are at the censored and arrested stage right now.
Look at the worst parts of America where the Corrupt Democrat Cult has achieved total control.
That is our future.
View attachment 805818
Sometimes…..I could just cry.

I hope that I am wrong.
But it looks like the Young Voters have been brainwashed in far-left hate and ideology.
Once the Boomers are gone, they will be running the country.
Our only hope is for Trump to win and at least start to right the ship. Then 8 years of his VP serving as president, and we will have 12 straight years of restoring America. The place to start is by firing all the weaponized government workers, and stopping the censorship of conservative opinions.

By then, today’s brainwashed, naive 25-year-olds will be approaching 40 with real-life experience and both sides of a news story, and the new crop of young adult voters will have been educated with normalcy.

That’s my hope.

Will President Trump be subjected to Pre-trial incarceration?​

No and he won’t be incarcerated after trial either. Only idiots think he’s going to jail or prison

Our only hope is for Trump to win and at least start to right the ship. Then 8 years of his VP serving as president, and we will have 12 straight years of restoring America. The place to start is by firing all the weaponized government workers, and stopping the censorship of conservative opinions.

By then, today’s brainwashed, naive 25-year-olds will be approaching 40 with real-life experience and both sides of a news story, and the new crop of young adult voters will have been educated with normalcy.

That’s my hope.
Well bless your heart. Demographics are shifting on you. America is getting browner, more woke, less religious.

Will President Trump be subjected to Pre-trial incarceration?​

No and he won’t be incarcerated after trial either. Only idiots think he’s going to jail or prison
They’ve worked themselves into a hate-fest frenzy over Trump, and for absolutely nothing of substance. He was a good president with excellent policy moves, and he serves another term.

They’ve worked themselves into a hate-fest frenzy over Trump, and for absolutely nothing of substance. He was a good president with excellent policy moves, and he serves another term.
Trump is not going to win the 2024 election.

The problem with Trump is his juvenile outbursts. He gets himself in hot water by continually saying stupid stuff.

An example of that is his recent civil trial for the sexual assault. He should have just stayed with saying he doesn’t know this sons is and he’s never seen her before. But he had to stupidly say “besides, she’s not my type.”

Trump is not going to win the 2024 election.

The problem with Trump is his juvenile outbursts. He gets himself in hot water by continually saying stupid stuff.

An example of that is his recent civil trial for the sexual assault. He should have just stayed with saying he doesn’t know this sons is and he’s never seen her before. But he had to stupidly say “besides, she’s not my type.”
I am willing to look past his childishness given how good he was for this country.

Well bless your heart. Demographics are shifting on you. America is getting browner, more woke, less religious.
I don’t care about that. What I care about is America getting further and further away from the principles the nation was founded upon.

It was founded on slavery
No, it wasn’t. Slavery was a reality of those times, but it wasn’t one of the nation’s founding principles. Only an idiot would say it was.

Last edited:
We don’t need a demented one who is destroying this country, either, but those might be our choices. I go with childish but correct.
I want a serious clear thinking adult for our president

Last edited:

Forum List

Back