Will Somebody Tell This Dumbass To STFU Before He Says Something We Can't Apologize For

"Will Somebody Tell This Dumbass To STFU Before He Says Something We Can't Apologize For"

Further evidence of the intolerance common to most on the right, the disdain most conservatives have for opposing opinions and points of view, that most on the right are closed-minded, and the fear of, and contempt for, debate in a free and democratic society common to most conservatives.

The debate on the UK leaving the EU should take place in the UK without threats from the US President.

The debate on the UK leaving the EU should take place in the UK without threats from the US President.
And isnt it kind of out of place for a President in his last year of office to speak for all Presidents who will follow him?

This is just one more example of Obama speaking for the interest of Wall Street banks rather than the people of the UK or US.

That Obama...Such a Uniter! He's making our Allies hate us as much as our Enemies.

Hopenchange!

The only ones who love Obama are ISIS and Illegals
And real Americans.

Oh good gawd, how hysterically funny.
An overwhelming number of real Americans gave President Obama (praise be unto Him!) two landslide victories.

A promise of free stuff does get a lot of votes. I am really enjoying spending the promised $2500 a year I save on my health care insurance.

Obama's qualifications to be President were what exactly? That he was a Senator for 2 years and had been a 'community organizer'? Sounds like a nice way of saying 'Drug dealer', lol.

Liberals talk alot of crap about Trump, but Obama is the biggest fool that has ever sat in the Oval Office.

Nope. He's no fool. He's a Progressive with a plan in office at a time of lip-service-only opposition in Congress.

Nope. He's no fool. He's a Progressive with a plan in office at a time of lip-service-only opposition in Congress.
I think that when it comes to international relations, Obama is a sincere group-hugging, blame America First fool.

One should never ascribe to conspiracy and malice what is more easily explained through sheer stupidity and foolishness.

And real Americans.

An overwhelming number of real Americans gave President Obama (praise be unto Him!) two landslide victories.

It was abject stupidity, and half the current population has little relation to things American.
Of course you hate real Americans. They don't buy your bullshit.

Tell us again how Mitt was a 'severe conservative'.
4i6Ckte.gif

Real Americans adhere to American foundational philosophy. Half of this country does not, for reasons dealt with elsewhere on this forum.

Romney was a piece of pissed-on toast. He wasn't my candidate. Neither was McCain. Both were terrible candidates. But either would have been a far cry better for the country than the intentionally destructive lunatic-Progressive turd currently staining the Oval Office seat.

And if you understand definitions, here's a secret. I'm liberal.
No, you're an idiot.

If I was Obama I would whip out my Shillong and piss on the queen.

What's he got to lose? He gets treated like shit here at home. He should do whatever the fuck he feels like.

You people have been pissing on the office of POTUS for 7 and a half years. I say Go For it Obama...do whatever floats your boat. Screw these brain dead yokels! :lol:
You were in a coma during the Bush years then. obama is treated like royalty in comparison.

I think that when it comes to international relations, Obama is a sincere group-hugging, blame America First fool.

One should never ascribe to conspiracy and malice what is more easily explained through sheer stupidity and foolishness.
Obama is a sincere group-hugging, blame America First fool.

Wow, you guys must work hard to come up with such idiocy.

It was abject stupidity, and half the current population has little relation to things American.

4i6Ckte.gif

Real Americans adhere to American foundational philosophy. Half of this country does not, for reasons dealt with elsewhere on this forum.

Romney was a piece of pissed-on toast. He wasn't my candidate. Neither was McCain. Both were terrible candidates. But either would have been a far cry better for the country than the intentionally destructive lunatic-Progressive turd currently staining the Oval Office seat.

No, you're an idiot.

No, that's the modern version. You.

I fall under the classic definition.

Obungles is a laughing stock, the entire world rolls their eyes at the disaster
No, they are laughing at Republicans.

Here’s What World Leaders Say About Donald Trump

They Asked How People Around The World View The GOP. Here Are Their Astonishing Answers

Republicans Have Made America Into a Global Laughingstock With Their Government Shutdown

What the world thinks about our infatuation with Donald Trump

Kasich: 'The rest of the world laughs at us'

Must be terrifying being a know nothing dumb shit nitwit. Seriously. Making a statement that is demonstrably false by a wide margin. It demonstrates how scared your kind has become. No wonder so many of your ilk commit suicide. The world has become more scary than death to you kind.
You remind me of a chimp throwing feces.......that's pretty much all your posts amount to.

4i6Ckte.gif

No, you're an idiot.

The stupid shit you mouth proves otherwise.

4i6Ckte.gif

No, you're an idiot.

The stupid shit you mouth proves otherwise.

What a silly little fellow you are.

Classical liberalism emphasizes the role of liberty. Social liberalism stresses the importance of equality.

I favor the individual. You favor the state.

Look it up.

You're
You quote a paper owned by a brexit backer. Hmmmm.
The same people who are criticising Obama are shipping over a french nazi slag to boost their campaign next week. Absolute scum all of them.

You're whining about source and use PinkNews to push your gay agenda? Really?
Which articles in Pink News do you find to be inaccurate ? Or is it because it is written from a gay standpoint ?

You failed miserably on the homo lion link....you may go now, Twinkie

Look at this hyena talking.

What would be the consequences (good or bad) if the UK left the European Union? - Quora

That Obama...Such a Uniter! He's making our Allies hate us as much as our Enemies.

Hopenchange!

The only ones who love Obama are ISIS and Illegals
And real Americans.

It was voter fraud.

Prove it. If you can't then you are a liar.

Obama's qualifications to be President were what exactly? That he was a Senator for 2 years and had been a 'community organizer'? Sounds like a nice way of saying 'Drug dealer', lol.

Liberals talk alot of crap about Trump, but Obama is the biggest fool that has ever sat in the Oval Office.

Trump is a crap........
You and the right wing nuts didn't like Obama the day he was elected........ 7 & years later you idiots still refused Obama is our president. Set aside your racist bullshit I might consider you a valuable US citizen.

"Leader" of the "free" world promoting national suicide
. Obama is a Luciferian who promotes One World Government. I'm surprised he's not over there declaring that the United States will be joining the EU as soon as Hillary gets a Democrat run Congress.

"Will Somebody Tell This Dumbass To STFU Before He Says Something We Can't Apologize For"

Further evidence of the intolerance common to most on the right, the disdain most conservatives have for opposing opinions and points of view, that most on the right are closed-minded, and the fear of, and contempt for, debate in a free and democratic society common to most conservatives.
LOL. it's not conservatives demanding our "safe spaces" because we can't handle differing opinions.

Forum List

Back