Will someone please help me? I’m just not seeing the Memo dangers.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
First. Where the hell are the National Security dangers? These vile and real dangers to our ways and means and intelligence sources? What was the FISA court actually secret? Or was it the low hurdles that are dwarfed by a blade of grass to get a warrant approved? People like me have been complaining about that for more than a decade.

Second. Now calling into the public light questions about Federal Agencies is playing into our enemies hands? That is what Wolf Blitzer says. CNN's Wolf Blitzer Attacks GOP for Memo Release: 'Putin Has Succeeded' - Breitbart Sorry about the Breitbart link, but that is all I could find with the video.

Nancy Pelosi says this is a constitutional crisis. Really?

Was it a Constitutional Crisis to say that Bush lied about WMDs and politicized the intelligence against Saddam? A lot of people certainly took issue, rightly in my mind, with Federal Agencies. When someone does the wrong thing, abuses their power, and lies to the people, they deserve criticism at the very least.

I admire what Snowden did. He told us the truth. I even like Manning telling us the truth. I like Truth. I am a truth whore, I’ll take it from anyone.

The real problem is that the politicized bullshit is exposed, and people may start to doubt the assertions of Federal Agencies, again rightly in my mind. Question Authority.

If you want a real resist movement, resist the whole sheep to the trust me Government mentality.

What if the FBI knowingly used a fake letter to build a case strong enough to get a warrant to tap your phone until they found something to charge you with...

It's abuse of power...like if some beat cop planted a gram of coke on you then busted you for it...

I think Maxine Waters may help you...

upload_2018-2-2_20-50-52.png

Yet, somehow I don't feel less safe right now

Could someone please enlighten me about what threat or threats might be lurking from sharing this information about malfeasance from many on the left and within our intelligence infrastructure?

OR is it that I was, once again, lied to by leftists trying to hold onto power :dunno:

What if the FBI knowingly used a fake letter to build a case strong enough to get a warrant to tap your phone until they found something to charge you with...

It's abuse of power...like if some beat cop planted a gram of coke on you then busted you for it...
only, that's not what happened....:rolleyes:

though what did happen, is the R's and theTrumpster, put a grin from ear to ear on Putin....

great job! :clap2:

Could someone please enlighten me about what threat or threats might be lurking from sharing this information about malfeasance from many on the left and within our intelligence infrastructure?

OR is it that I was, once again, lied to by leftists trying to hold onto power :dunno:

You were lied to. Again. And here's the bad part, it's like the boy who cried wolf. When the FBI or CIA or whoever wants to hide their questionable dealings, we got the reason that we can't tell you what we did for national security reasons. So now we find out that this time there's absolutely nothing in there that vaguely risks national security, so the trust and believability of those agencies we used to have faith in gets destroyed. It isn't just they were supposed to conduct their business in a unbiased fashion, but they were also supposed to avoid even the appearance of impropriety so that we don't lose that faith and trust in them. Well thank you to the liberal democrats who betrayed that faith and trust, you just shot that all to hell and back.

BTW, it was just reported that the FISA Judge WAS MADE AWARE that the dossier did come from paid opposition research.... so the Nunes memo/( R narrative) lied.....

Also, in previous FISA WARRANT cases that lead to suits, the Court ruled that information provided by partisan or biased sources is no reason to turn down this evidence presented to the FISA judge.....

let that sink in.....

Last edited:
though what did happen, is the R's and theTrumpster, put a grin from ear to ear on Putin....

"Russia ..Russia .. Russia" .. the liberal and parasite media mantra for the past year and a half. Putin loves them no doubt

I'm having trouble trying to figure out why fake news was screaming this was going to cause a Constitutional crisis and now they're saying, nothing burger. Standard operating procedure is the claim now.

So you're right and which is it. lieberals.

Did Obama's FBI and DOJ illegally spy on the Trump campaign or was the Constitutional crisis you claimed it was going to be by releasing this memo now a big nothing burger?

And then it turns out to be a big nothing

BTW, it was just reported that the FISA Judge WAS MADE AWARE that the dossier did come from paid opposition research.... so the Nunes memo, lied.....

Also, in previous FISA WARRANT cases that lead to suits, the Court ruled that information provided by partisan sources is no reason to turn down this evidence presented to the FISA judge.....

let that sink in.....

What no reliable link?

The times Page was surveilled were disclosed. Competing intelligence agencies can use this to verify what US agencies likely know matching up times, when they were previously unaware US had this knowledge.

First. Where the hell are the National Security dangers? These vile and real dangers to our ways and means and intelligence sources? What was the FISA court actually secret? Or was it the low hurdles that are dwarfed by a blade of grass to get a warrant approved? People like me have been complaining about that for more than a decade.

Second. Now calling into the public light questions about Federal Agencies is playing into our enemies hands? That is what Wolf Blitzer says. CNN's Wolf Blitzer Attacks GOP for Memo Release: 'Putin Has Succeeded' - Breitbart Sorry about the Breitbart link, but that is all I could find with the video.

Nancy Pelosi says this is a constitutional crisis. Really?

Was it a Constitutional Crisis to say that Bush lied about WMDs and politicized the intelligence against Saddam? A lot of people certainly took issue, rightly in my mind, with Federal Agencies. When someone does the wrong thing, abuses their power, and lies to the people, they deserve criticism at the very least.

I admire what Snowden did. He told us the truth. I even like Manning telling us the truth. I like Truth. I am a truth whore, I’ll take it from anyone.

The real problem is that the politicized bullshit is exposed, and people may start to doubt the assertions of Federal Agencies, again rightly in my mind. Question Authority.

If you want a real resist movement, resist the whole sheep to the trust me Government mentality.
You can't see what's not there.

"Russia ..Russia .. Russia" .. the liberal and parasite media mantra for the past year and a half. Putin loves them no doubt
we're only screaming louder because you all just have been tone deaf from the start and have totally ignored and brushed off what they did in this past election cycle!!!!

Forum List

Back