Will Speaker Pelosi withhold articles of impeachment from Senate until guaranteed a fair trial?

Who made you judge ?

If I'm wrong, then tell me why.

Donald J. Trump isn't perfect.

But he isn't an abortionist like the other candidates, believes that Almighty God put Adam and Eve (not Steve) into the garden, and doesn't take it in the caboose.

Compared to the others, he's a paragon of virtue.

"Donald J. Trump isn't perfect." Yuge understatement.

Out of the 17 Republican candidates who are pro-life and believe in Jesus, you picked the one who is the least Christ-like.
We picked the one who could beat Hillary. Did you pick a candidate that won?

Both sides picked the worst possible person they could have.
I'm satisfied with my pick. The economy is roaring, wages are rising, he's not getting into new wars, he's improving trade agreements and he's seating constitutional Libertarian judges, in a strange new twist, pretty much what he said he had planned, if elected.

Donald Trump is the least Christ-like person you could have elected.

Who made you judge ?

But he isn't an abortionist like the other candidates, believes that Almighty God put Adam and Eve (not Steve) into the garden, and doesn't take it in the caboose.

Out of the 17 Republican candidates who are pro-life and believe in Jesus, you picked the one who is the least Christ-like.

I don't know about that at all.

Several of the candidates in the 2016 GOP field turned out to be none too gracious and Christlike after they got schlonged. Men like Jeb "Benedict Arnold" Bush and John "Iscariot" Kasich. Those fellows might as well switch parties. After all, the Trump supporters helped them and supported them when they ran for office. Yet they couldn't do the same when they lost the primary?
Yup. The Base supported their Establishment asses every time they won the Primary, but, when it came time for them to do the same, they tried to plant a knife between our shoulder blades, but, Trump prevailed in spite of them!

I'm satisfied with my pick. The economy is roaring, wages are rising, he's not getting into new wars, he's improving trade agreements and he's seating constitutional Libertarian judges, in a strange new twist, pretty much what he said he had planned, if elected.

That's a good point. Weren't we promised he would get us into a bunch of new wars, even WW111?

Don't

take

the

brown

acid
If you think we should let you imbecile rig it, you’re the one on drugs
B-CAOb1IgAAYiHE.jpg

LOL! Who are you? If Pelosi were concerned about fairness, she would have ordered fairness during the House impeachment process!

It's actually come down now to Trump delivering (when it comes to justice), in the cases where criminal activity had taken place. Can't let anyone go that were guilty themselves of crimes, because the Democrats decided for political reasons that they are going to lock up and harass anyone that is part of or suspected to be part of Trump's administration etc.

Trump has got to deliver for all those who have been fighting for him and his family over the last 3 years. It's been to one sided, and it's time for that to end. It's time to fight back. Leaving your family and friends hanging out to dry is not acceptable. It's time to fight, go on the offense, and get off the defense. It's time.

We elected him because he doesn't let the Left and the Fake News intimidate him and push him around.

DONALD TRUMP NAMED Christian Of The Year, beating out Pete Buttigieg.

Who made you judge ?

I asked you who made you judge and what you use to make your judgements ?

Common sense.

Ahhhh,

So you set yourself up as a judge using YOUR "Common Sense"...which we know isn't "common" at all.

Nice try.

That's a good point. Weren't we promised he would get us into a bunch of new wars, even WW111?

That was projection, it was the Hillary plan.

Trump has been getting us out of wars, and the leftists are outraged.

Don't

take

the

brown

acid
If you think we should let you imbecile rig it, you’re the one on drugs

If you can't stop him, you are the imbecile.
I asked you who made you judge
Which makes you look like a child.

And that logic somehow reveals you as a total moron.

If someone wants to render judgement....be prepared to answer for it.

I just judged you as a moron......your post being just one of a thousand data points that support the accusation.

We elected him because he doesn't let the Left and the Fake News intimidate him and push him around.

DONALD TRUMP NAMED Christian Of The Year, beating out Pete Buttigieg.

Who made you judge ?

According to who ? You ?

Please provide the standard for being Christlike and we'll have a debate over who is and isn't.

If Trump isn't, Adam Schiffhead is the devil.

I love it!
McConnell will just rush a vote and blow it away

Why not just wait until the election?
If Trump wins and Dems take the Senate....THEN you vote on impeachment

What is the hurry?

LMAO! You REALLY believe that the commie left has a snowball's chance in hell in taking the senate and having a 60 to 40 majority? This is the lamest coup attempt ever and of course you are waving that leftard rainbow colored flag.

(snicker)

Dale

I thought you left USMB in a temper tantrum?

I saw some nice Chem Trails this morning...made me dizzy

You were born "dizzy"...that's why you are a leftard.
Says the liar, just like his lie about Sandy Hook never happening. Get help.

Some House Democrats push Pelosi to withhold impeachment articles, delaying Senate trial

When will Speaker Pelosi send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate for trial? Apparently that is her choice if/when she sends them over for trial. It sounds like she is strategically waiting for feedback from McConnell about the rules/procedures - and FAIRNESS. If she thinks it's just going to be a sham trial - she may not send them over. The Articles of Impeachment DO NOT EXPIRE - not next year; not next Congress; not ever.

What do you think?

Maybe if Lady Gaga “takes the stage” with her.

Who made you judge ?

I asked you who made you judge and what you use to make your judgements ?

Common sense.

Ahhhh,

So you set yourself up as a judge using YOUR "Common Sense"...which we know isn't "common" at all.

Nice try.

Who made you judge ?

According to who ? You ?

Please provide the standard for being Christlike and we'll have a debate over who is and isn't.

You can start with the 7th commandment. But I doubt you'll give an honest answer.

Who made you judge ?

According to who ? You ?

Only fools look to DC politicians for moral leadership. Trump's supporters are no fools. We have a transactional relationship with him. He does a good job and he doesn't double cross us and he has our support. If necessary we'll shit-can him without hesitation, but, with the great job he's doing, we support a final 4 year renewal. Are you claiming that dumb-asses on the Left look to DC politicians for moral leadership? Hell, we don't even look for leadership, we lead OURSELVES, we look for SERVICE from our politicians, we leave it to the dummies to look for "leadership", moral or otherwise from DC politicians.

That was projection, it was the Hillary plan.

Trump has been getting us out of wars, and the leftists are outraged.
Global Meddling is BIG BUSINESS for The Deep State.

"send the impeachment over to the senate. it will die quicker than a Clinton informant!" - Cocaine Mitch

Some House Democrats push Pelosi to withhold impeachment articles, delaying Senate trial

When will Speaker Pelosi send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate for trial? Apparently that is her choice if/when she sends them over for trial. It sounds like she is strategically waiting for feedback from McConnell about the rules/procedures - and FAIRNESS. If she thinks it's just going to be a sham trial - she may not send them over. The Articles of Impeachment DO NOT EXPIRE - not next year; not next Congress; not ever.

What do you think?
she should be charged with obstruction of congress [senate] and abuse of power and demanding a quid pro quo [do what we want or we'll hold the articles] !

Forum List

Back