Will Speaker Pelosi withhold articles of impeachment from Senate until guaranteed a fair trial?

Poor little pole smoker.

What law was broken? Can you show us in US code what that is?

Impeached Trump broke the law and got himself impeached.
Idiot...

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
No foreign national made any contribution to trump. Trump does not handle his businesses anymore, his kids do.

If foreign nationals stayed at trump properties, they paid for a service, not a donation.

And, as I remember reading, the trump organization returned all the money that was gained from foreign nationals staying at his properties.
Contributions are anything of value. It does not have to be money. Services can also be a contribution in terms of that law. The service of providing an investigation into a political rival is certainly something of value to Impeached Trump's campaign.
I agree, but nobody has yet proven trump did it for personal gain, or to help his campaign.

Show me where anyone has proven that. All we have is that trump asked zelensky to look into the firing of the prosecutor. People are trying to use that and say he did it to help his campaign, but I've yet to see anyone actually show where trump even hints at his doing it for personal reasons.
There was no other reason. Plus he also said China should also look into Biden. Plus he made a campaign ad about Biden getting Shokin fired. Plus, his own personal attorney was digging into it. Clearly, he viewed that incident with Biden as political dirt.

Poor little pole smoker.

Idiot...

(a) Prohibition

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
No foreign national made any contribution to trump. Trump does not handle his businesses anymore, his kids do.

If foreign nationals stayed at trump properties, they paid for a service, not a donation.

And, as I remember reading, the trump organization returned all the money that was gained from foreign nationals staying at his properties.
Contributions are anything of value. It does not have to be money. Services can also be a contribution in terms of that law. The service of providing an investigation into a political rival is certainly something of value to Impeached Trump's campaign.
I agree, but nobody has yet proven trump did it for personal gain, or to help his campaign.

Show me where anyone has proven that. All we have is that trump asked zelensky to look into the firing of the prosecutor. People are trying to use that and say he did it to help his campaign, but I've yet to see anyone actually show where trump even hints at his doing it for personal reasons.
There was no other reason. Plus he also said China should also look into Biden. Plus he made a campaign ad about Biden getting Shokin fired. Plus, his own personal attorney was digging into it. Clearly, he viewed that incident with Biden as political dirt.
Pelosi is revoking her US Citizenship, is moving to Iran and will become the next Ayatollah Assahollah.

Impeachment was just so "URGENT"!

Well, the credible source is the constitution. The laws she is violating are obstruction of congress, by preventing the senate from carrying out their duty, and by violating trumps due process rights.

Funny. The Constitution does not state a timeline for when she must deliver them to the Senate - or if ever.
It also doesnt give her permission to hold them either. What it does say is, the house impeaches, the senate does the trial. She is not allowing the senate to do the trial, thus, obstruction.
It simply doesn't say. So she can hold on to them as long as she likes. Kind of like there's no time frame in the Constitution for when the Senate has to hold confirmation hearings on Supreme Court nominations selected by the president.
I seem to remember you were rather upset about that... I guess it is different when the left does it.

FAR more important here though, the republicans managed to ensure they captured the nomination for SCOTUS with their games. What do the democrats get with this little game?

They get to stop the impeachment process? That is what the republicans want, not the democrats. The democrats get nothing from playing this game.
Of course I was upset. Republicans disenfranchised me by playing loose with the Constitution. But no turn in Washington ever goes undone. Now Democrats are playing the game that Republicans did.
They are but the democrats always seem to lose with shenanigans like this.

Funny. The Constitution does not state a timeline for when she must deliver them to the Senate - or if ever.
It also doesnt give her permission to hold them either. What it does say is, the house impeaches, the senate does the trial. She is not allowing the senate to do the trial, thus, obstruction.
It simply doesn't say. So she can hold on to them as long as she likes. Kind of like there's no time frame in the Constitution for when the Senate has to hold confirmation hearings on Supreme Court nominations selected by the president.
I seem to remember you were rather upset about that... I guess it is different when the left does it.

FAR more important here though, the republicans managed to ensure they captured the nomination for SCOTUS with their games. What do the democrats get with this little game?

They get to stop the impeachment process? That is what the republicans want, not the democrats. The democrats get nothing from playing this game.
Of course I was upset. Republicans disenfranchised me by playing loose with the Constitution. But no turn in Washington ever goes undone. Now Democrats are playing the game that Republicans did.
That's because rank & file Democrats don't typically give Democrats a pass for pulling such shenanigans.

Poor little pole smoker.

Idiot...

(a) Prohibition

You could be right. I can admit that, however, you shouldnt impeach a president based on "I think this is why". You should have proof.

Does anyone trust what John Bolton might say if he testifies before the Senate? I don't trust him to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth - especially because of his long-standing hatred of Iran which Trump is now going after.

Last edited:
Does anyone trust what John Bolton might say if he testifies before the Senate? I don't trust him to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth - especially because of his long-standing hatred of Iran which Trump is now going after.

Setting up the excuses already.

That's because rank & file Democrats don't typically give Democrats a pass for pulling such shenanigans.
LOL. Bullshit.

Setting up the excuses already.
He might be but do you trust what Bolton might say?

I sure as hell don't. Why would he be any more trustworthy than Holder? At that level of government it is all a matter of CYA and bullshitting. That is what they do.

Pre emptively throwing in the towel. How cute.

LOL. Bullshit.
Umm.... Democrats wouldn't lose if they were brain-dead sycophants like the right. We lose because we don't get the support needed to win when pulling shenanigans.

Pre emptively throwing in the towel. How cute.

Just hypothesizing why Bolton has all of a sudden had a change of heart about testifying - especially after expressing his happiness today about the death of Soleimani. I'd love for him to testify before the House under oath - before testifying before the Senate. What game is Bolton playing? Does his upcoming book have anything to do with his decision? Who knows...

LOL. Bullshit.
Umm.... Democrats wouldn't lose if they were brain-dead sycophants like the right. We lose because we don't get the support needed to win when pulling shenanigans.
Uh huh.

You are proof positive of blind partisanship on the left.

LOL. Bullshit.

Yes the far left cheated and still lost and you are sore about it!

LOL. Bullshit.

IOW, you try to cheat, you're just not very good at it.

Forum List

Back