🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will the Brown case backfire on the PC Police?

Blacks are much more racist than your average white. Everything is about race to them.
I would argue that it comes down to percentages.

Liberal/democrats are racist, more blacks are democrats but white liberals are racists too. The whites hide it by pretending they aren't using race as a weapon

The strong arm robbery was not reported b/c the family that owns the store no better than to. Otherwise they know their store will become a target for the simians in the neighborhood.
The first words a Black baby learns are "SNITCHES GET STITCHES".

Just b/c you have not seen the photos of Wilson's injuries does not mean they did not occur.
Same with the forensic's on 'Big Mike's' clothing.
The fun part is Wilson has been invited to give his side of the incident....including all the forensic evidence to the Grand Jury.

Wilson will never be charged for blowing his nose in public if the forensics prove beyond a reasonable doubt that 'Big Mike's' DNA is on Wilson's gun.

Then you and the drug dealer who became an informant for the FBI in order to stay out of Federal prison 'Rev' Al can crawl back under your rocks to wait for another opportunity to make yourselves look like the race whores and fools you are.

Blacks are much more racist than your average white. Everything is about race to them.

I am thinking that given the history of them being used, first as slaves, then as political tools by the democrat party they would be justified in some concern about white/black relations. But the funny part is that they don't blame those who actually did put them all in chains and never apologized. No, some how they have been convinced just the opposite. Really the turn around is quite amazing.

I think the main problem is that there is always this race aspect. When even the government uses it as a tool (remember Holder), it's very hard for average people to stay neutral. Even if there is some black-and-white thing involved, we should try to step aside from it to execute justice and not to boost hysteria...

I'm not seeing any shaky ground. Frankly, what we've found out is.

That no one at this store reported a robbery, and the Ferguson PD misrepresented the video tape.
Wrong
That despite their claims Officer Trigger Happy suffered some horrible injuries,

Wrong
Although the Ferguson PD claimed that there was a struggle for the gun, there was NO GUN SHOT RESIDUE on the victim.

So
Seriously, people have been sent to death row on less evidence than there is against Officer Trigger Happy.
Needs some serious therapy for delusions

I thought the robbery was irrelevant, Joe.

Are you now saying it isnt irrelevent? Or are you hedging your bets?

That's what I keep hearing from the Left.

What about the witness changing the story, or Wilson's injuries, would you be okay with that?

Thats fine witnesses arent always reliable and I'm sure you'll find some stuff to throw up about the witnesses themselves (i.e. skipped school or borrowed a pen and didnt give it back) but the police themselves hasnt given a reason why he was shot so many times.

So lets compare the witness' story to the cops story. Oops. No cop story but hey we do have a story from some radio caller who claims to know the story. Lets go with that because thats seems legit

Thats fine witnesses arent always reliable and I'm sure you'll find some stuff to throw up about the witnesses themselves (i.e. skipped school or borrowed a pen and didnt give it back) but the police themselves hasnt given a reason why he was shot so many times.

So lets compare the witness' story to the cops story. Oops. No cop story but hey we do have a story from some radio caller who claims to know the story. Lets go with that because thats seems legit
Actually people are jumping to conclusions. Nobody knows exactly how many times he was shot. Some of the wounds were from the same bullet.

It takes time to do the forensics on the body. But putting that aside, it has become clear that the cop had serious injuries, and he was shooting in a near state of panic. He suffered from head trauma and probably suffered a concussion. I can understand why he squeezed off a few extra rounds. It was obviously self-defense, not an execution as people would be led to believe.

If this ever goes to trial you'll get the cop's story.

For now I'm sure it's in his report,.... which you probably haven't read, otherwise you wouldn't be making shit up.

Actually people are jumping to conclusions.

You're right.

Nobody knows exactly how many times he was shot. Some of the wounds were from the same bullet.

So much for jumping to conclusions I guess

It takes time to do the forensics on the body. But putting that aside, it has become clear that the cop had serious injuries,

No, one website said he did. Not even in the press con did they say that.

and he was shooting in a near state of panic.

Did you say jumping to conclusions was a good or bad thing?

He suffered from head trauma and probably suffered a concussion.

I'm guessing but it seems like your "jumping to conclusions" is a good thing. Got it

I can understand why he squeezed off a few extra rounds. It was obviously self-defense, not an execution as people would be led to believe.

Dont jump to conclusions folks womp womp

I can't imagine a prosecutor who would touch this case willingly. They would make their counterparts in Zimmerman look good. The so-called witnesses seen are discredited, the forensics are decidedly unfavorable and Michael Brown's character is even worse than Trayvon's.

Without some sort of watershed evidence, this case would be a wash. Even a public defender could blow it apart. It may go to trial purely for political purposes, like Zimmerman, but the case for any kind of murder charge would be weaker than CC's posts.

You're right.

So much for jumping to conclusions I guess

No, one website said he did. Not even in the press con did they say that.

Did you say jumping to conclusions was a good or bad thing?

I'm guessing but it seems like your "jumping to conclusions" is a good thing. Got it

Dont jump to conclusions folks womp womp
After jumping to conclusions you feel you can criticize me?

Jumping to conclusions is when you base assumptions off of little or no evidence. All I did was illustrate what could have happened based off of all of the evidence that has been made public. Not on preconceived notions.

Yup, after the Zimmerman clusterfuck you'd think they'd have learned. But then, monolithic ideologies do not allow flexibility or independent thought.

So if they was a zimmerman clusterfuck there was on OJ one based on results

After jumping to conclusions you feel you can criticize me?

Uh yeah, I thought you were all "anti jumping to conclusions" then you jumped all over conclusions.

Jumping to conclusions is when you base assumptions off of little or no evidence. All I did was illustrate what could have happened based off of all of the evidence that has been made public. Not on preconceived notions.

Yeah me too except you said my jumping was bad, now I realize that its not bad you just want to be the only conclusion jumper here

What did I make up sir?
You made the following up: I'm not seeing any shaky ground. Frankly, what we've found out is.

That no one at this store reported a robbery, and the Ferguson PD misrepresented the video tape."
Someone who was present at the store at the time BM committed Strong Arm Robbery' did in fact call the cops.
Otherwise how the fuck did the police dispatcher know about the location of the store and the fact that someone had stole the cigars? And then put out a bulletin to the cops in the area to be on the lookout for..........(wait for it) two simians who just happened to fit the description of BM and his little 'bum-boy' Johnson.
You really ought to give your head a shake pal.

Uh yeah, I thought you were all "anti jumping to conclusions" then you jumped all over conclusions.

Yeah me too except you said my jumping was bad, now I realize that its not bad you just want to be the only conclusion jumper here
You do understand the difference between jumping to conclusions and drawing a rational conclusion from evidence?

Note the way the body came to rest, face first which indicates he was moving forward when the fatal shot entered his body, entering the top of the skull and exiting the jaw and then 're-entering at the collarbone. All of the shots were consistent with shots being fired from the front, not back. The trajectory suggests he was leaning over, possibly running when he was shot fatally. If you're standing with your hands up bullets tend to knock you backwards. It's like getting hit with a sledgehammer. Especially if shot in the head.

No, I'm not jumping to conclusions. I also don't jump to conclusions when I say that getting clocked hard in the face tends to cause disorientation.

You made the following up: I'm not seeing any shaky ground. Frankly, what we've found out is.

That no one at this store reported a robbery, and the Ferguson PD misrepresented the video tape."
Someone who was present at the store at the time BM committed Strong Arm Robbery' did in fact call the cops.
Otherwise how the fuck did the police dispatcher know about the location of the store and the fact that someone had stole the cigars? And then put out a bulletin to the cops in the area to be on the lookout for..........(wait for it) two simians who just happened to fit the description of BM and his little 'bum-boy' Johnson.
You really ought to give your head a shake pal.

I was talking to mud. BTW...make sure you talk to the right person next time. 2nd BTW go fuck yourself you dont deserve a response

You do understand the difference between jumping to conclusions and drawing a rational conclusion from evidence?

Yeah its called labeling. You want to label mine jumping to conclusions despite not pointing out how and call yours "rational" (you're humble btw).

Note the way the body came to rest, face first which indicates he was moving forward when the fatal shot entered his body, entering the top of the skull and exiting the jaw and then 're-entering at the collarbone.

Wait, but you said the forensics arent done yet but here you are jumping to conclusions or maybe your drawing rational conclusions from the evidence forensics havent given yet..

All of the shots were consistent with shots being fired from the front, not back. The trajectory suggests he was leaning over, possibly running when he was shot fatally.

Head down and running got it...from the facts right? Everyone runs while looking at the ground like a bull. Makes total sense

If you're standing with your hands up bullets tend to knock you backwards. It's like getting hit with a sledgehammer. Especially if shot in the head.

Is that according to forensics or what?

No, I'm not jumping to conclusions. I also don't jump to conclusions when I say that getting clocked hard in the face tends to cause disorientation.

Sure it does, but he was so disorientated that he got off 6 shots and all of them landed. Thats cool

Forum List

Back