🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will the Brown case backfire on the PC Police?

Not really.

This "cop" still shot an unarmed kid, and the PD completely overreacted to the protests that followed.

And now we are finding out that the store didn't report a robbery, after all.

Store owners speak out about surveillance video after release | FOX2now.com

The owner of the store dispute the claim that they or an employee called 911, saying a customer inside the store made the call. They also say St. Louis County issues the warrants for the hard drive of surveillance video Friday.

When asked how Ferguson police ended up with the video that the Ferguson police chief issued Friday morning. The attorney said during the course of Ferguson’s investigation they came to the store and asked to review the tape. But it wasn’t until Friday that St. Louis County investigators issued a warrant for the video many of you have already seen

So now it's not robbery, nor assault. It's a verbal altercation that the cops misrepresented.

OK, I admit I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but I can't see the difference between a store employee reporting the robbery and a customer in the store reporting it . Either way, it was reported and the police knew about it.

Well he was a dumb overgrown kid.

And the only folks making shit up is the race-baiters and media fuckheads running this show.

And you for saying he was dumb, mostly likely going to head butt him etc etc. But I do enjoy your story time.

And you for saying he was dumb, mostly likely going to head butt him etc etc. But I do enjoy your story time.

No one following this thread has lost site of your lies, dodges, deflections and continual moving of the goal posts.

But that is why I like seeing leftwing fascists like you posting here and other places on the internet; you self identify yourselves for the lying ideological nit wits that you are. You prove to the world that no one can trust a leftist.

NO ONE can .

To the leftist agitator, facts are irrelevant. Feelings and emotion are all the matter. They "feel" like a crime was committed in Ferguson. Poverty pimps and race hustlers quickly build a narrative- wherein the "victim" is a poor, innocent, teenager who never hurt a flea!! He helped old ladies cross the street and cleaned up the church on Sundays (when not busy building wheelchairs for cripples!) to raise money for college.

When actual facts come out that are contrary to the narrative, they scream RACISM!! Bigotry!!!

So what if he robbed a store just moments before he was shot? So what if he was a 300 lb bully? So what if he was high on marijuana? So what if he was running full bore towards the officer in an effort to harm him?

He was an innocent BLACK teenager who was brutally murdered by the racist WHITE police. Stick to the narrative!!!

Regardless what happens in this case, it will never end. The race industry and their media collaborators love this shit....it's their stock in trade and it's very lucrative.....

The American Left, including the media and the "pundits" -- not to mention many on USMB -- have gone all in, again, on the Micheal Brown case. It was shocking to see what the governor has said about how Wilson must be prosecuted. It even spread into the culture, with the Washington Redskins (gotta love the irony there) holding up their hands in "solidarity" before their game.

In the light of new evidence - "witness" supposedly recanting evidence, Wilson's busted eye socket - if the story ends up falling apart, I wonder if the PC Police will finally have jumped the shark. I'll remain hopeful, because the huge task of healing wounds between blacks and the rest of American society can't begin until the PC Police are exposed as the frauds that they are.

Wolfpack Mentality. It was a Whitey and the thug was a Blackie and therefore Whitey is guilty. Bet a bunch of hand raising lemmings are embarassed at their idiocy. They should be.

In what way has PC played a role in Ferguson?
I imagine that would be because no one is saying the obvious; ie Brown was a low IQ and violent thug.

PC demands that the apparent, regardless of its veracity, cannot be mentioned in the press. Everybody knows the truth, it simply cannot be uttered.

I imagine that would be because no one is saying the obvious; ie Brown was a low IQ and violent thug.

PC demands that the apparent, regardless of its veracity, cannot be mentioned in the press. Everybody knows the truth, it simply cannot be uttered.

The obvious opinion or the proven facts. Wasnt he going to college? I mean...wasnt he going to college....like a thuuuuug? Or because he smoked weed like a stoner...I mean THUUUUUUG? I bet he even sagged his pants too

What thread was that?
The same thread I wondered why you wont to do your own research and cant use google.

Im not about to link you where I linked the links you're too dumb, old, stubborn or stupid to do yourself.

The biggest question here is why in the F*CK was this information not given till now???????
What kind of lunatics do they have over there that waited till now to release the fact the cop was attacked and was injured???
You just can't make this sh*t up.
Unbelievable.

Forum List

Back