Will the Brown case backfire on the PC Police?

The customer didn't know what was really going on. He might have interpreted an argument over price as a robbery.

I think the fact that the store hadn't reported a robbery and didn't volunteer this tape immediately until the police went looking for it is kind of telling.

Except for the fact that Johnson admitted Brown stole the cigars sure...

Did he? The only thing he admitted was that they were in the store.

Police abuse is rampant. It's worse among minorities because they commit more crime. The reasons are well known.

Congress passed a law back in the 90's that would force prosecutors to cough up the demographic arrest data. Congress doesn't fund it so it's not well reported. Congress doesn't care about black people anymore than Obama does.

It will backfire on the PC police and it will backfire on the police in this case with their complete lack of regard to constitution or professionalism. The MO police suck ass and should be prosecuted.

They're ineffectual buffoons who allowed the place to get looted while pointing their toys at mostly peaceful protesters and journalists at the behest of their Negro Nobel Prize contender Johnson. Another incompetent, PC pig backed by Jay Nixon who is a notorious little Obama bitch.

Jury is still out on the cop, but I'm starting to believe he may end up being the best cop in the state of MO if he wasted that punk that supposedly attacked him.

The American Left, including the media and the "pundits" -- not to mention many on USMB -- have gone all in, again, on the Micheal Brown case. It was shocking to see what the governor has said about how Wilson must be prosecuted. It even spread into the culture, with the Washington Redskins (gotta love the irony there) holding up their hands in "solidarity" before their game.

In the light of new evidence - "witness" supposedly recanting evidence, Wilson's busted eye socket - if the story ends up falling apart, I wonder if the PC Police will finally have jumped the shark. I'll remain hopeful, because the huge task of healing wounds between blacks and the rest of American society can't begin until the PC Police are exposed as the frauds that they are.

What story winds up falling apart?

There's more than one witness to this.

Additionally? The facts are pretty clear.

This is pretty cut and dry as well. The way white and black Americans are dealt with in this country are starkly different.

2 very similar situations.

2 very wildly different outcomes.

I understand Mud you're on your cell and cant use your data to link to anything that supports your story but you can link to wiki tho

E.y.e - W.I.t.n.e.s.s.e.s.

someone who has knowledge about a crime or dramatic event through first-hand experience via any of the senses.

Eyewitness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess your data plan just ran out right bro? lol

Playing dumb is one of the last resorts.

Can't prove your point so you simply ask for a link.

Well, I've already given you everything you need to find it yourself, and you refuse to......so fuck ya.

Next you'll be calling me a racist.

More than a dozen witnesses back up cop’s version of Ferguson shooting, police sources say - BizPac Review

The version is now being backed up being backed up by numerous witnesses, the Blaze reported late Monday, citing a reporter for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop’s version of events in shooting #Ferguson

— Christine Byers (@ChristineDByers) August 19, 2014

Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source | Fox News

Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries, including an orbital (eye socket) fracture, and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department's top brass told FoxNews.com.

“The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said the insider. “He was beaten very severely.”

According to the well-placed source, Wilson was coming off another case in the neighborhood on Aug. 9 when he ordered Michael Brown and his friend Dorain Johnson to stop walking in the middle of the road because they were obstructing traffic. However, the confrontation quickly escalated into physical violence, the source said..

“They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move," the source said. "They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.

The source claims that there is "solid proof" that there was a struggle between Brown and Wilson for the policeman’s firearm, resulting in the gun going off – although it still remains unclear at this stage who pulled the trigger. Brown started to walk away according to the account, prompting Wilson to draw his gun and order him to freeze. Brown, the source said, raised his hands in the air, and turned around saying, "What, you're going to shoot me?"

At that point, the source told FoxNews.com, the 6 foot, 4 inch, 292-pound Brown charged Wilson, prompting the officer to fire at least six shots at him, including the fatal bullet that penetrated the top of Brown's skull, according to an independent autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family.

Last edited:
Did he? The only thing he admitted was that they were in the store.

You are mistaken:

He even says "They robbed..." then says "Taken those cigarillos"

which means he corrected himself when he repeated the FPD's talking point.

Here's the thing. The store didn't report a robbery.

Hence, no Robbery.

Ah I think I see you're argument now. Thing is that law considers it a crime against the state regardless of if the store elects to prosecute it or not. To wit: "The store doesn't have the right to file or dismiss criminal charges. Only elected prosecutors and their staff can do that."

Police abuse is rampant. It's worse among minorities because they commit more crime. The reasons are well known.

Congress passed a law back in the 90's that would force prosecutors to cough up the demographic arrest data. Congress doesn't fund it so it's not well reported. Congress doesn't care about black people anymore than Obama does.

It will backfire on the PC police and it will backfire on the police in this case with their complete lack of regard to constitution or professionalism. The MO police suck ass and should be prosecuted.

They're ineffectual buffoons who allowed the place to get looted while pointing their toys at mostly peaceful protesters and journalists at the behest of their Negro Nobel Prize contender Johnson. Another incompetent, PC pig backed by Jay Nixon who is a notorious little Obama bitch.

Jury is still out on the cop, but I'm starting to believe he may end up being the best cop in the state of MO if he wasted that punk that supposedly attacked him.
Match it with the demographics of violent crime. Police operate in a war zone.

[QUOTE="EverCurious, post: 9660742,]

Ah I think I see you're argument now. Thing is that law considers it a crime against the state regardless of if the store elects to prosecute it or not. To wit: "The store doesn't have the right to file or dismiss criminal charges. Only elected prosecutors and their staff can do that."[/QUOTE]

And if the Police had conducted an investigation, built a case and made an arrest, I'd be right down there with him.

Shooting him in the middle of the street, not so much.

[QUOTE="EverCurious, post: 9660742,]

Ah I think I see you're argument now. Thing is that law considers it a crime against the state regardless of if the store elects to prosecute it or not. To wit: "The store doesn't have the right to file or dismiss criminal charges. Only elected prosecutors and their staff can do that."

[/QUOTE]And if the Police had conducted an investigation, built a case and made an arrest, I'd be right down there with him.

Shooting him in the middle of the street, not so much.[/QUOTE]

Well Joe... If the left wet dream comes to fruition and the cop is indeed dirty.. well... watch out. You just supported, likely unintentionally, the very core of why the Second Amendment exist. Someday, Joe Q Citizen may just need to defend himself from the machine

Just saying

-Geaux

And if the Police had conducted an investigation, built a case and made an arrest, I'd be right down there with him.

Shooting him in the middle of the street, not so much.

And if Brown indeed assaulted Wilson in the car? How about if he afterwards charged Wilson?

We've got witness statements that go both ways.

Last edited:
So Muddy, you are going to have us believe that this cop, with a supposedly broken orbital bone, was still able to hit a moving target six to eight times?

A very big target at close range moving toward him, not moving to the side.

It's possible.

If he had been 40 yards away or more....no.......I think he would have missed.

The exposure and marginalization of the PC Police would be such great news that I don't want to get my hopes up.

We could finally begin to move on with the healing and the end of the isolation of American blacks.

Imagine that.

Or we can stop trying to pretend that racism isn't prevalent in this country.

Officer Trigger is going to prison. Deal with it.

And this is based on what exactly?
Was there a trial already?

Isn't it a little better to have one of their own do it??

The exposure and marginalization of the PC Police would be such great news that I don't want to get my hopes up.

We could finally begin to move on with the healing and the end of the isolation of American blacks.

Imagine that.

Hey, who cares. The Left has convicted the cop because he's white. Even the freaking Governor has convicted him.

Think of all the money we can save by just letting the Left decide everything for us. Who needs investigations or legal proceedings?

Imagine that.

Hey, who cares. The Left has convicted the cop because he's white. Even the freaking Governor has convicted him.

Think of all the money we can save by just letting the Left decide everything for us. Who needs investigations or legal proceedings?

The blacks are following Obama's lead. Who needs laws? Obama has a pen, the thugs have gas bombs etc.

-Geaux

The American Left, including the media and the "pundits" -- not to mention many on USMB -- have gone all in, again, on the Micheal Brown case. It was shocking to see what the governor has said about how Wilson must be prosecuted. It even spread into the culture, with the Washington Redskins (gotta love the irony there) holding up their hands in "solidarity" before their game.

In the light of new evidence - "witness" supposedly recanting evidence, Wilson's busted eye socket - if the story ends up falling apart, I wonder if the PC Police will finally have jumped the shark. I'll remain hopeful, because the huge task of healing wounds between blacks and the rest of American society can't begin until the PC Police are exposed as the frauds that they are.

what is PC? not intentionally insulting others?

why do you want it to backfire?

The return on political correctness is ZERO.

-Geaux

Glad you ask.

What is PC? Political Correctness is strategic hypersensitivity, designed and deployed specifically to put your target on the defensive and thereby control the conversation. It allows you to avoid discussing the issues honestly while gaining intellectually dishonest tactical advantage over your target. It's also an instrument of intimidation and control, and I'm not terribly fond of those tactics. It's deceitful and cowardly.

Why do I want it to backfire? Because PC allows the Left to successfully avoid honestly examining problems facing this country - getting worse by the hour - by deflecting the conversation. It has played a significant role in further isolating blacks from the rest of American society, for example. It has allowed the American Left to gain political advantage in a most dishonest and cynical way, at a horrific cost to people who deserve better.

PC is perpetrated by people who are after nothing more than advantage, not an honest conversation, and (in its various forms) it's playing a critical role in the decay of our country. It's dividing Americans like virtually nothing else could. It's isolating Americans like virtually nothing else could. And I hate to see anything that is contributing to the decay of this country, especially when it is so god damn fraudulent.

I certainly don't expect you to admit to or acknowledge any of this, but I'm glad you asked.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back