Will the Brown case backfire on the PC Police?

The obvious opinion or the proven facts. Wasnt he going to college? I mean...wasnt he going to college....like a thuuuuug? Or because he smoked weed like a stoner...I mean THUUUUUUG? I bet he even sagged his pants too
Exactly! Trayvon and Michael were really good kids and anyone who does not accept that is racist and intolerant!

A cop who essentially has a decidedly spotless past executed a proven black thug (we have the video). There is not enough convolution in this world, even a disturbing monolithic doctrine of political correctness, to change that fact.

Who gives a shit if he's black, a thug is a thug.

The same thread I wondered why you wont to do your own research and cant use google.

Im not about to link you where I linked the links you're too dumb, old, stubborn or stupid to do yourself.

Aww thats what you always say. Thats sweet!

Either way, you know me, you know I respond to everything. So pretending like I ignored you is funny.

Also MUD said he didnt know the names (and apparently cant find the news article either) of that eye witness. For you to come in and tell Mud he's wrong is funny. He doesnt even know who said what....You should message him and tell him who that witness is

Exactly! Trayvon and Michael were really good kids and anyone who does not accept that is racist and intolerant!

Ohh using sarcasm to avoid making a point. A classic

A cop who essentially has a decidedly spotless past executed a proven black thug (we have the video).

You dont have the cops past and no one has said that is Brown in the video. But continue making it up.

There is not enough convolution in this world, even a disturbing monolithic doctrine of political correctness, to change that fact.

Who gives a shit if he's black, a thug is a thug.

You didnt give any facts. You dont know the cops past and you dont know thats Brown in the vid.

Either way, you know me, you know I respond to everything. So pretending like I ignored you is funny.

Also MUD said he didnt know the names (and apparently cant find the news article either) of that eye witness. For you to come in and tell Mud he's wrong is funny. He doesnt even know who said what....You should message him and tell him who that witness is
I didn't say you ignored me, that would be rude. You simply lie by omission, I believe, in order to make others post proof to combat your habit of posting lies. As if magically you will bore us into submission :lol:

For example I never said Mud lied. He didn't. You did.

I didn't say you ignored me, that would be rude. You simply lie by omission, I believe, in order to make others post proof to combat your habit of posting lies. As if magically you will bore us into submission :lol:

For example I never said Mud lied. He didn't. You did.

Well lets look at that shall we. Here is my quote:

Where did I say Mud lied? I didnt...So who's lying?

Well lets look at that shall we. Here is my quote:

Where did I say Mud lied? I didnt...So who's lying?
My bad, you said I said he was wrong. Not lied.

I didn't though, so you lied...or were just wrong again.

Mud said he couldnt tell me names or anything because it was confidential. Are you saying he's right? Or do you have names and Mud just doesnt know about it?

Either way Mud said witness' said...witness' said. Then when asked what witness' he opened his hand and had nothing

You dont have the cops past and no one has said that is Brown in the video. But continue making it up.

You didnt give any facts. You dont know the cops past and you dont know thats Brown in the vid.
Sure, we know that Brown was a thug and we know Martin was too. Still, political correctness dictates otherwise. That is obviously the point!

You said yourself that it was 100% sure that Wilson was a murderer. Do you hold yourself to a different standard?

To be honest, you're a bit of a scumbag.

Witnesses names dont need to be revealed

Neither do bull shit artists on the internet :)

Witnesses names dont need to be revealed

Neither do bull shit artists on the internet :)

Who said they need to be revealed? I asked where he got the information and he still cant even do that...but he can believe that "evidence" from people he doesnt know from sources he cant site lol

Sure, we know that Brown was a thug and we know Martin was too. Still, political correctness dictates otherwise. That is obviously the point!

You said yourself that it was 100% sure that Wilson was a murderer. Do you hold yourself to a different standard?

You keep saying that but when asked how was he a thug you simply repeat "he was a thug" thanks for playing

Signed,

Your Scumbag

The same thread I wondered why you wont to do your own research and cant use google.

Im not about to link you where I linked the links you're too dumb, old, stubborn or stupid to do yourself.

I'm on a cell.......posting during my break at work.

I don't feel the need to waste my data consignment for the month doing something you could be doing by Googling for yourself.

You keep saying that but when asked how was he a thug you simply repeat "he was a thug" thanks for playing

Signed,

Your Scumbag
You're not my scumbag!

I don't like scumbags.

Try going to Google or Bing and typing in "witnesses collaborate cop's side....Michael Brown bum-rushed him.....was taunting him....before he was killed". Use those key words and you'll see a plethora of stories.

I'm on a cell.......posting during my break at work.

I don't feel the need to waste my data consignment for the month doing something you could be doing by Googling for yourself.

Not that old trick again lol

Not really.

This "cop" still shot an unarmed kid, and the PD completely overreacted to the protests that followed.

And now we are finding out that the store didn't report a robbery, after all.

Store owners speak out about surveillance video after release | FOX2now.com

The owner of the store dispute the claim that they or an employee called 911, saying a customer inside the store made the call. They also say St. Louis County issues the warrants for the hard drive of surveillance video Friday.

When asked how Ferguson police ended up with the video that the Ferguson police chief issued Friday morning. The attorney said during the course of Ferguson’s investigation they came to the store and asked to review the tape. But it wasn’t until Friday that St. Louis County investigators issued a warrant for the video many of you have already seen

So now it's not robbery, nor assault. It's a verbal altercation that the cops misrepresented.

OK, I admit I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but I can't see the difference between a store employee reporting the robbery and a customer in the store reporting it . Either way, it was reported and the police knew about it.

The customer didn't know what was really going on. He might have interpreted an argument over price as a robbery.

I think the fact that the store hadn't reported a robbery and didn't volunteer this tape immediately until the police went looking for it is kind of telling.

The customer didn't know what was really going on. He might have interpreted an argument over price as a robbery.

I think the fact that the store hadn't reported a robbery and didn't volunteer this tape immediately until the police went looking for it is kind of telling.

Except for the fact that Johnson admitted Brown stole the cigars sure...

Forum List

Back