🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will the Brown case backfire on the PC Police?

That the cop doesn't have a story. I'm sure does, but unless you hear it directly from him you're writing it off as nonexistent.

You're sure he does? Me too...I said they didnt say that in the conference. I asked what did I make up? I didnt say he doesnt have a story I said he hasnt said these things. So we both agree unless you want to edit your post

I was talking to mud. BTW...make sure you talk to the right person next time. 2nd BTW go fuck yourself you dont deserve a response
He pointed out something else you made up.

That nobody at the store reported the robbery. Somebody obviously did or the call wouldn't have been on the police band with a description of the perps.

He pointed out something else you made up.

That nobody at the store reported the robbery. Somebody obviously did or the call wouldn't have been on the police band with a description of the perps.

I said the store owner never called. Geez...Second the police didnt roll up on them because they fit any description. At least if we are going on what the police said. They asked them to get out the street.

Are we not believing the police story now?

I was talking to mud. BTW...make sure you talk to the right person next time. 2nd BTW go fuck yourself you dont deserve a response
I'll post to whoever I want pal.
You got caught lying and now you are unhappy. Are you stamping your feet?
If I don't deserve a response then why did you respond to me dear?
It's like shooting fish a barrel with your type.
I almost feel a bit guilty. It's like having a debate over whether it's worth the cost to install a 'Tubi' package in my Ferrari with a six year old.
I do admit it's almost as much fun as 'debating' with a 'T-Boner' whether or not Georges' head injuries were caused when he tripped over the white unicorn grazing on the grass beside the concrete sidewalk. Or whether George's "cheap gun" recoiled and broke his nose.

You're sure he does? Me too...I said they didnt say that in the conference. I asked what did I make up? I didnt say he doesnt have a story I said he hasnt said these things. So we both agree unless you want to edit your post

Now you're making more stuff up.

The cop had to fill out a report unless he's dead. So obviously he's said something to someone. Just because you haven't seen or heard it doesn't mean he's lost the ability to defend himself to authorities.

nzinad.jpg

Now you're making more stuff up.

The cop had to fill out a report unless he's dead. So obviously he's said something to someone. Just because you haven't seen or heard it doesn't mean he's lost the ability to defend himself to authorities.

I said the cops didnt stop them because of any description. You call me a liar then fail to show how I said wasnt true.

Thanks for playing

The question remains: If it turns out the Left jumped too quickly on this story and overplayed their hand, hoping that Wilson is convicted of murder to advance their political agenda, will more Americans see them for the liars and opportunists that they are?

We'll see.

I said the store owner never called. Geez...Second the police didnt roll up on them because they fit any description. At least if we are going on what the police said. They asked them to get out the street.

Are we not believing the police story now?
You are lying again.You NEVER used the words "store owner". In fact you posted that "nobody at the store reported the robbery".
BTW. How does one "get out the street"?' Wasn't a street already there? Or was another street needed?
If you want to play with the big boys here you are going to have to smarten up and stop lying dear.

Yeah its called labeling. You want to label mine jumping to conclusions despite not pointing out how and call yours "rational" (you're humble btw).

Wait, but you said the forensics arent done yet but here you are jumping to conclusions or maybe your drawing rational conclusions from the evidence forensics havent given yet..

Head down and running got it...from the facts right? Everyone runs while looking at the ground like a bull. Makes total sense

Is that according to forensics or what?

Sure it does, but he was so disorientated that he got off 6 shots and all of them landed. Thats cool
Forensics reports that have been released showed he wasn't shot in the back.

Oh, and cops are taught to shoot center mass. Even if your vision is blurred you can do that if you spend enough time at the range. Muscle-memory kicks in. You also shoot till the suspect is down. Most of the shots were in the arm. The exact position of the arm is unknown.

The question remains: If it turns out the Left jumped too quickly on this story and overplayed their hand, hoping that Wilson is convicted of murder to advance their political agenda, will more Americans see them for the liars and opportunists that they are?

We'll see.

What they usually do is put out the false statements they need to get things going, then later when the facts become known it won't even matter. Those idiots are still happy to raise their hands and yell "Don't Shoot!!!"

Dont forget everyone runs towards guns with their heads down
No sane person runs at someone pointing a gun at you.....Unless you're a fugitive. Most people do what they're told. Obviously Michael Brown didn't respect authority figures, especially if they're white.

He had just robbed a store without using a weapon. He must have thought he was a real bad-ass.

No sane person runs at someone pointing a gun at you.....Unless you're a fugitive. Most people do what they're told. Obviously Michael Brown didn't respect authority figures, especially if they're white.

He had just robbed a store without using a weapon. He must have thought he was a real bad-ass.

Fugitives run away...thats why they are fugitives. BTW fugitives run with their heads up like everyone else

Fugitives run away...thats why they are fugitives. BTW fugitives run with their heads up like everyone else

You can't outrun a bullet. The cop he had been beating told him to freeze.

Witnesses said he tried to bum-rush the cop. I think the kid played some football. Could be why he was going to college. He was most likely fixing to head butt the cop, knock him to the ground and beat the shit out of him. He was much larger than him and must have figured he'd get away with it. Guess he fucked up. Last mistake he ever made is my guess.

Unless they're trying to bum-rush someone.

Makes total sense. Look at the ground and start running toward gun.

I think the kid played some football. Could be why he was going to college. He was most likely fixing to head butt the cop, knock him to the ground and beat the shit out of him. He was much larger than him and must have figured he'd get away with it. Guess he fucked up. Last mistake he ever made is my guess.

I think that kid was a Super Saiyan and was prepping to Kamahaha the cop. I mean since we're making it up.

Forum List

Back