🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will the Brown case backfire on the PC Police?

I'm still trying to figure out how getting black people upset helps Democrats in Cracker States like Alaska and Montana, but never mind. You have your narrative and you are sticking with it.

Couldn't possibly be that black men being shot in the street with the tacit approval of law enforcement being something black folks are rightfully upset about.
Obviously you can't see the big picture.

Obama spends all of his time campaigning and fundraising. These racial incidents are great for getting out the vote and it also boosts campaign donations.

BTW, another incident is on the verge of becoming national news. Community Activists Outraged that LAPD is Withholding Ezell Ford Autopsy

Obviously you can't see the big picture.

Obama spends all of his time campaigning and fundraising. These racial incidents are great for getting out the vote and it also boosts campaign donations.

BTW, another incident is on the verge of becoming national news. Community Activists Outraged that LAPD is Withholding Ezell Ford Autopsy

I guess I see a different big picture.

These racial incidents weren't invented by Obama. They were caused by Police officers using excessive force against African Americans, and then covering their tracks when someone calls them on it.

The exposure and marginalization of the PC Police would be such great news that I don't want to get my hopes up.

We could finally begin to move on with the healing and the end of the isolation of American blacks.

Imagine that.

Or we can stop trying to pretend that racism isn't prevalent in this country.

Officer Trigger is going to prison. Deal with it.

Or we can stop trying to pretend that racism isn't prevalent in this country.

Officer Trigger is going to prison. Deal with it.

Part of the healing has to be the admission that racism still exists, Joe. Not everything in life is binary. Another thing we need to get past is the constant either/or thinking of partisan ideologues. It's killing us.

Part of the healing has to be the admission that racism still exists, Joe. Not everything in life is binary. Another thing we need to get past is the constant either/or thinking of partisan ideologues. It's killing us.

I agree, it isn't.

This shouldn't be a partisan issue. A cop who shoots an unarmed kid SIX TO EIGHT TIMES in broad daylight isn't a partisan issue. It's excessive use of force.

The fact that the PD hid or misrepresented evidence shouldn't be a partisan issue, either.

NOr should the fact that they completely overreacted to protests with more excessive force.

None of these should be partisan issues. Republicans and Democrats should agree on the rule of law, and that those charged with enforcing the law can't be above it.

But the minute Obama and Holder got involved, man, some people are whining about "PC Police" and making it a partisan issue.

I agree, it isn't.

This shouldn't be a partisan issue. A cop who shoots an unarmed kid SIX TO EIGHT TIMES in broad daylight isn't a partisan issue. It's excessive use of force.

The fact that the PD hid or misrepresented evidence shouldn't be a partisan issue, either.

NOr should the fact that they completely overreacted to protests with more excessive force.

None of these should be partisan issues. Republicans and Democrats should agree on the rule of law, and that those charged with enforcing the law can't be above it.

But the minute Obama and Holder got involved, man, some people are whining about "PC Police" and making it a partisan issue.

So this is the first time I've brought up the PC Police.

Never mind Joe, it's impossible to have an honest conversation with you.

So this is the first time I've brought up the PC Police.

Never mind Joe, it's impossible to have an honest conversation with you.

No, we've established that the "PC Police" is part of your ongoing paranoid pathology.

But it has nothing to do with this issue.

At worst, this was a racist cop murdering a black kid in the middle of the street.

At best, this was someone who lost control of a situation his training should have prepared him for.

OK, if the officier is nothing more then a pyhco killer then he should be put into jail for a long time with a roommate name Horse.

BUT, the actions of ONE police officer should not ruin the rest, if the officer acting inappropriately. The actions of ONE police officer should not cause riot and looting, does ANYONE disagree? One police officer's actions should not cause riot or looting anymore so then should a black knocking out a woman in their stupid knock out game make it open season on blacks. Most whites realize that the actions of some blacks does not represent the whole. Apparently liberals and some blacks have a hard time making that distinction. But in reality that isn't why they do it, they do it for either profit or political gain. I really believe that most of the blacks realize this but there apparently are a good number that won't waste a crisis. THINK how better served they would be if instead of riot and looting they first waited for the facts then peacefully assembled. The out come would not be different. But instead the WH, Holder, Sharpton and the rest won't let a crisis be wasted. But even that I can understand some justified outrage.

But the white liberal? The self-righteous lovers of division and hate? They can not be forgiven. They say they care, they don't. They didn't give one crap about the children at Waco, they had it coming. They didn't give a crap about the 16 year old boy murdered by the US government, he had bad parents. And quite obviously they don't give a rat's ass about the unborn child. They don't care now about the whys and wheres of what happened at Ferguson. They see an opportunity to drag down whites and divide the country even further. Why they want to do such a thing is a puzzle to me.

I guess I see a different big picture.

These racial incidents weren't invented by Obama. They were caused by Police officers using excessive force against African Americans, and then covering their tracks when someone calls them on it.

Nope, it's not their invention

They'rd just using it for political purposes and making it worse.

Unless the media focuses on an event it rarely sees national attention. Who controls most of the media after all?

No, we've established that the "PC Police" is part of your ongoing paranoid pathology.

At worst, this was a racist cop murdering a black kid in the middle of the street.

At best, this was someone who lost control of a situation his training should have prepared him for.

I am going to agree with you here. The situation has little to do with PC police, which is just a analogy but there certainly are those who consider themselves the PC police. No, what we are seeing in this situation is far worse then just policing someone's rhetoric. We are seeing hate, division, and the spread of racial animosity.

The White House is getting what they wanted from this. Another race issue that might pull blacks in to vote for Democrats in November. Apathy had set in and they needed something to get folks worked up. Only problem with this is the rest of America sees this for what it is and will vote accordingly. Listening to our Attorney General speak it's just a softer version of Al Sharpton. He specializes in stoking the fires of hatred rather than cooling them.

Maybe the White House hopes that the idiots start bum-rushing cops all over the country and maybe this might happen elsewhere. Maybe they can start a race-war. They sure hope so.

[Seeing as the board wouldn't let me post a new thread due to "server error], I'll post this item here:

Obama's DHS Behind Ferguson Riots

Oh boy. If there has ever been anything for a conspiracy file, this is it. I read the whole thing with links and all sorts of claims and – while it's kooky – it makes a whole lot of sense.

Judge for yourselves @ DHS Is Employing Agent Provocateurs and Are Behind the Events In Ferguson - Freedom Outpost

Sure thing dipshit.

Guess you've never been in a fight much less combat.

The REAL healing is admitting blacks are just are racist as whites. That there are those who don't care about being objective and will race-bait to get what they want. Racism can't die for some people because they'll actually have to own their actions.

I agree, it isn't.

You don't even know how many times he was shot. The guy got his bell rung. Blows to his face crushed the orbital bone in his skull. I would think he suffered from disorientation. Walk in his shoes before you pass judgement.

I agree, it isn't.

First of all the police hid no evidence. There has not been an official inquiry thus no evidence to be hid. I really am tired of the press being the first step in our judicial system. The police in reality should say absolutely nothing that would effect the case either way. But if they do then there will be those accusing them of hiding evidence, so they release information that they think will temper the situation, that is what anyone would do.

When Holder and Obama get involved when a person is knocked out or killed during the "knock out" game then I will think they are serious, until then this situation is serving them very well. It has taken the Iraq clusterfuk off the front page. It has taken the IRS scandal, and yes it is a scandal, off the front page. It has made us quit talking about Russia snubbing their nose in our face. Yes, racial division is once again used as tool nothing in this situation could be clearer.

The REAL healing is admitting blacks are just are racist as whites. That there are those who don't care about being objective and will race-bait to get what they want. Racism can't die for some people because they'll actually have to own their actions.
Blacks are much more racist than your average white. Everything is about race to them.

The White House is getting what they wanted from this. Another race issue that might pull blacks in to vote for Democrats in November. Apathy had set in and they needed something to get folks worked up. Only problem with this is the rest of America sees this for what it is and will vote accordingly. Listening to our Attorney General speak it's just a softer version of Al Sharpton. He specializes in stoking the fires of hatred rather than cooling them.

Maybe the White House hopes that the idiots start bum-rushing cops all over the country and maybe this might happen elsewhere. Maybe they can start a race-war. They sure hope so.

And people are no longer paying attention to the border clusterfuck. Hmmmm...

Forum List

Back