Will the GOP impeach Biden?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Impeaching Trump worked for Democrats to win in 2020, so will the GOP follow the same winning strategy or go home another loser?

I don't think impeaching Trump lost him a single vote. Trump did that on his own.
You have to follow success...........unless you are a Republican.

The democrat party has done far worse than Trump regarding breaking laws and putting society through hell.

You can't even afford to buy bread now.

It is interesting that the Viking, who were known for raping and looting in history, during January 6th was arrested, but the democrats are the ones who have looted our bank accounts with mass inflation and raped us and our children at public schools as they get groomed for the Left.

How ironic.

You have to follow success...........unless you are a Republican.

The democrat party has done far worse than Trump regarding breaking laws and putting society through hell.

You can't even afford to buy bread now.

It is interesting that the Viking during January 6th was arrested, but the democrats are the ones who have looted our bank accounts with mass inflation and raped us and our children at public schools as they get groomed for the Left.

I understand the inflation is because of poor economic policy for years. I believe most people really do also because it's incredibly basic economics.

If you want me to vote (R) you have to start being sane.

Impeaching Trump worked for Democrats to win in 2020, so will the GOP follow the same winning strategy or go home another loser?
They could impeach him but the Democrat controlled Senate would not convict him.

A majority of Americans oppose impeachment based on political differences.

I predict they will impeach him 3 times before the end of his term.

I'm not going to be surprised to see enough Republicans say "enough". The hearings will be held (and like the (D) hearings accomplish nothing).

Forum List

Back