Will the GOP impeach Biden?

I don't think impeaching Trump lost him a single vote. Trump did that on his own.
yes Biden will be impeached.
I predict they will impeach him 3 times before the end of his term.
Republicans will impeach him at least twice as retribution
They'll go as far as they can, with MTG, Gaetz and Boebert leading the way.

The interesting dynamic here is McCarthy, the weakest Speaker in history, who is completely at their mercy. Dare he say anything?

Problem for Republicans set on impeachment is they have such a slim majority.
It only takes five to block the resolution.
I don’t think the far right who wants to impeach whether or not they have legitimate crimes have gathered much favor with Republican moderates.

I don’t think the Moderates will support frivolous charges to pander to the crazies

The interesting dynamic here is McCarthy, the weakest Speaker in history, who is completely at their mercy. Dare he say anything?

In the immortal words of Josh Lyman..."Only two things stops the government from doing anything, money or politics." I don't see a political downside to not impeaching Biden for McCarthy. There is the whole "veracity" of the claim but the GOP has been making ludicrous statements for so long, I don't think the word veracity is even in their vocabulary any more.

Remember back when you had a thread that said something like "The Left Has Completely Lost it's Shit"? LOL

Well, you know Trump wants Biden impeached a few times and McCarthy will do anything Trump tells him to do

Problem for Republicans set on impeachment is they have such a slim majority.
It only takes five to block the resolution.
I don’t think the far right who wants to impeach whether or not they have legitimate crimes have gathered much favor with Republican moderates.

I don’t think the Moderates will support frivolous charges to pander to the crazies

You could have a point. Especially not after the way they made the GOP look so bad during the Speaker of the House voting process

In the immortal words of Josh Lyman..."Only two things stops the government from doing anything, money or politics." I don't see a political downside to not impeaching Biden for McCarthy. There is the whole "veracity" of the claim but the GOP has been making ludicrous statements for so long, I don't think the word veracity is even in their vocabulary any more.

Remember back when you had a thread that said something like "The Left Has Completely Lost it's Shit"? LOL

Coincidence? Maybe. Perhaps it had absolutely nothing to do with it, but I will note, the Democrats lost seats after impeaching Trump.

Democrats were celebrating while the House Republicans were adopting a more conservative stance.
No, they were celebrating while Republicans pandered to the crazies

See?
We told you

Impeaching Trump worked for Democrats to win in 2020, so will the GOP follow the same winning strategy or go home another loser?
LOL

winning strategy

never saw it that way until now but yeh... Do you think Brunson will stop them in their disgusting tracks?

I sincerely hope the GOP controlled House cuts off all funding for Biden's pet programs. Gridlock would be a great thing.

Forum List

Back