Will the GOP impeach Biden?

They could impeach him but the Democrat controlled Senate would not convict him.

It would be a uphill battle to be sure.

Not only does the whole administration belong to him, but so does the majority of the media, and a lot of big businesses are on his side also.

They couldn't nail trump because all of their nonsense was bullshit to begin with. But even if they had evidence against Biden it's still not going to be a slam dunk.

Maybe the republicans will impeach Biden. However, the republicans don't have the shear hate for Biden that the Democrats have for Trump. Also, the republicans in the house are not as ruthless to the other side as Nancy P and the Democrats.

Maybe the republicans will impeach Biden. However, the republicans don't have the shear hate for Biden that the Democrats have for Trump. Also, the republicans in the house are not as ruthless to the other side as Nancy P and the Democrats.
WHAT?

speak for yourself!

There are too many RINOS in the GOP to actually impeach him.

Republicans will impeach him at least twice as retribution

With such a slim lead in the House, I'm not sure they can even impeach him once. Just look at how many votes they had to hold just to elect McCarthy to the Speakership.

Impeaching Trump worked for Democrats to win in 2020, so will the GOP follow the same winning strategy or go home another loser?
I hope not. Now investigations are OK but to impeach Biden when you already know that the outcome is he will not be removed as president just seems kind of stupid to me.

Republicans will impeach him at least twice as retribution
If so, this is a dangerous game that the Progs keep lowering the bar and Republicans need to do the same to Joe and perhaps Progs will slow down the theatrics.

Forum List

Back