Will the GOP impeach Biden?

I don't think impeaching Trump lost him a single vote. Trump did that on his own.

No votes were lost
Votes were actually gained.
Pay attention.
He simply didn't have the luxury of unverifiable mail in ballots in great numbers.

The Democrats control the Senate, which means they will NEVER allow Biden to be Impeached.

So he took showers with his daughter, sexually assaulted a woman by grabbing her by the vagina, and sniffs/ gropesittle girls...

So he participated in Hillary's and Barry's failed scandal / attempted coup...

So he has violated both Constitution and Rule of Law in aiding / abetting / facilitating tbe open border invasion, drug / human / child / sex trafficking, surrendered our National Security...

So he bragged on video of extorting the former Ukraine PM...

So he has been proven to have committed perjury and his family crime syndicate has made a fortune - even more than the Clintons - through illegal influence peddling...

So he has been proven guilty through tons of testimony and evidence while after 6 years Democrats can't successfully 'get Trump' even when they manufacture evidence...

Democrats, criminals, fake news media, and snowflakes protect their own...party before country.

The Democrats control the Senate, which means they will NEVER allow Biden to be Impeached.

So he took showers with his daughter, sexually assaulted a woman by grabbing her by the vagina, and sniffs/ gropesittle girls...

So he participated in Hillary's and Barry's failed scandal / attempted coup...

So he has violated both Constitution and Rule of Law in aiding / abetting / facilitating tbe open border invasion, drug / human / child / sex trafficking, surrendered our National Security...

So he bragged on video of extorting the former Ukraine PM...

So he has been proven to have committed perjury and his family crime syndicate has made a fortune - even more than the Clintons - through illegal influence peddling...

So he has been proven guilty through tons of testimony and evidence while after 6 years Democrats can't successfully 'get Trump' even when they manufacture evidence...

Democrats, criminals, fake news media, and snowflakes protect their own...party before country.
The Senate isn't involved in impeachment.

Stop me if I'm wrong......his 2016 vote totals were about the same as 2020?
You know what? I'm going to change my opinion to agreeing with you on this point. While Trump must have obviously lost some votes due to this, he also picked up votes as well, basically making it a wash.

Dumb as shit. There's virtually nothing Senate Democrats can do to prevent Biden from being impeached.

Forum List

Back