Will these be enough to wake up progressives?

An armed citizen DID stop the stabbing!, you idiot!
Yeah....after 8 people were stabbed because those people weren't armed. Having trouble following along here Nosmo? Ask an adult for help.

Also, the fact that an armed citizen ultimately stopped the stabbing is proof that being armed works.
So you imagine a society where each and every citizen packs heat just like a cellular phone? God help us! You and your delusion actually think Dodge City is the way to go. I, for one, do not want to get into an argument with an ammosexual. Rather than the worst case scenario, a poke in the snoot, I would end up on a slab.

They are willing to ban all Muslims to save a hundred deaths a year

But suggest some reasonable constraints to save some of the 32,000 killed by guns and they go batshit crazy
That's because your "reasonable constraints" have caused those 32,000 deaths. Unarmed people become victims. Armed people don't.
Reasonable constraints give other industrialized nations a murder rate of one fift of ours
So go move there then. America isn't for pussies. It's why France surrenders and we dominate wars and destroy some pretty horrific enemies (like Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussien, Osama Bin Laden, etc.). You are clearly more of a limp-wristed french guy.
No, just tired of seeing tens of thousands of my fellow citizens killed because of our love affair with guns

Yeah....after 8 people were stabbed because those people weren't armed. Having trouble following along here Nosmo? Ask an adult for help.

Also, the fact that an armed citizen ultimately stopped the stabbing is proof that being armed works.
So you imagine a society where each and every citizen packs heat just like a cellular phone? God help us! You and your delusion actually think Dodge City is the way to go. I, for one, do not want to get into an argument with an ammosexual. Rather than the worst case scenario, a poke in the snoot, I would end up on a slab.
Uh.....yeah. Armed people don't become victims. I come from a very long line of law enforcement (I mean - a really long line). Guess what? Each of them advocated that their spouses and children carry a gun on them. And guess what else? None of us have ever become a victim. Not of an assault. Not of an armed robbery. Not of a rape. Nothing.

I've come to the conclusion that progressives are dumber than other mammals in the animal world. A grizzly bear would never go into the woods without its teeth and claws. Same with a lion. A skunk would never go without it's glands. Every animal has serious defense mechanisms to protect itself. Only progressives are dumb enough to think that being unarmed and helpless is the way to go.

By the way - since you believe that being unarmed is much better - can I assume that you advocate for all law enforcement to be disarmed? Especially in light of the recent slew of shootings of unarmed citizens? Oops...

But suggest some reasonable constraints to save some of the 32,000 killed by guns and they go batshit crazy
That's because your "reasonable constraints" have caused those 32,000 deaths. Unarmed people become victims. Armed people don't.
Reasonable constraints give other industrialized nations a murder rate of one fift of ours
So go move there then. America isn't for pussies. It's why France surrenders and we dominate wars and destroy some pretty horrific enemies (like Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussien, Osama Bin Laden, etc.). You are clearly more of a limp-wristed french guy.
No, just tired of seeing tens of thousands of my fellow citizens killed because of our love affair with guns
So, again, move then. Not only will you not see your "fellow citizens" killed because of my love affair of guns but your new "fellow citizens" in France won't be at all affected by my love affair with guns. See who simple that is? It amazes me how you complicate things.

And I was sure it was your love affair with the criminal element.

Yet another bombing. Yet another mass stabbing. Proving yet again that guns are not the problem. If someone wants to kill - they will find anything at their disposal to kill with. A knife. A baseball bat. A bomb. An automobile. A rope. A hammer. The list goes on and on.

Guns are the ultimate for leveling the playing field. It makes it so that even the most helpless among us can defend themselves. It's time to put this idiotic progressive ideology to rest and start using practical measures to solve real-world problems.

Minnesota mall attack: ISIS wing claims responsibility - CNN.com

New York blast 'obviously an act of terrorism,' Cuomo says - CNN.com

No innocent lives were lost in any of the attacks over the weekend. Your thread has failed.

Yet another bombing. Yet another mass stabbing. Proving yet again that guns are not the problem. If someone wants to kill - they will find anything at their disposal to kill with. A knife. A baseball bat. A bomb. An automobile. A rope. A hammer. The list goes on and on.

Guns are the ultimate for leveling the playing field. It makes it so that even the most helpless among us can defend themselves. It's time to put this idiotic progressive ideology to rest and start using practical measures to solve real-world problems.

Minnesota mall attack: ISIS wing claims responsibility - CNN.com

New York blast 'obviously an act of terrorism,' Cuomo says - CNN.com

No innocent lives were lost in any of the attacks over the weekend. Your thread has failed.
Oh....ok! So it's ok to stab the shit out of people as long as they don't die? You're completely ok with me hunting you down and stabbing the hell out of you - so long as you don't die? Idiot.

What a desperate progressive post. Holy shit. Who would say something that stupid? :eusa_doh:

Uh.....yeah. Armed people don't become victims. I come from a very long line of law enforcement (I mean - a really long line). Guess what? Each of them advocated that their spouses and children carry a gun on them. And guess what else? None of us have ever become a victim. Not of an assault. Not of an armed robbery. Not of a rape. Nothing.

I've come to the conclusion that progressives are dumber than other mammals in the animal world. A grizzly bear would never go into the woods without its teeth and claws. Same with a lion. A skunk would never go without it's glands. Every animal has serious defense mechanisms to protect itself. Only progressives are dumb enough to think that being unarmed and helpless is the way to go.

By the way - since you believe that being unarmed is much better - can I assume that you advocate for all law enforcement to be disarmed? Especially in light of the recent slew of shootings of unarmed citizens? Oops...
Specious logic. I have a rock that prevents tiger attacks. See! I've never been attacked by a tiger.

I have never been mugged, assaulted, robbed, raped. Nothing. And I don't walk around like Dirty Harry.

More porous logic; your assumption of my desire to disarm the police is something you made up out of thin air. Where have I ever said anything like that? You traffic in poorly formed thoughts, ass backward assumptions, lies an obfuscation. I'm guessing you're a Trump supporter.

More porous logic; your assumption of my desire to disarm the police is something you made up out of thin air. Where have I ever said anything like that? You traffic in poorly formed thoughts, ass backward assumptions, lies an obfuscation. I'm guessing you're a Trump supporter.
Well now you sound even dumber. If people don't need to be armed according to you - then why does law enforcement need to be armed? Are they not people? You should just stop talking. With each post you contradict your own position and sound more and more irrational.

Specious logic. I have a rock that prevents tiger attacks. See! I've never been attacked by a tiger.
  1. You don't have a rock. Why do you feel the need to lie in posts? Oh yeah - because I've proven that you are wrong and you're not mature enough to admit it.
  2. Tigers only exist in the wild in Asia genius. You can't possibly be attacked by a Tiger since you haven't stepped foot in Asia.

I'll take my chances against a nutjob with a knife over a nutjob with an AR-15
Amen.

I tell ya. If the terrorists are down to using meat cleavers and knives, we are kicking some serious ass in the War on Terror™.

Amen.

I tell ya. If the terrorists are down to using meat cleavers and knives, we are kicking some serious ass in the War on Terror™.
I bet the 8 stabbing victims that woke up in the hospital this morning would vehemently disagree with you. Do you want to bet?

So, again, move then. Not only will you not see your "fellow citizens" killed because of my love affair of guns but your new "fellow citizens" in France won't be at all affected by my love affair with guns. See who simple that is? It amazes me how you complicate things.

Don't have to, I'd rather vote

Amen.

I bet the 8 stabbing victims that woke up in the hospital this morning would vehemently disagree with you. Do you want to bet?

If there was a gun, they would be in the morgue

Thank your second amendment

Amen.

Appeal to Emotion logical fallacy. Try again.

But you go ahead and ask them if they'd rather have been shot.

How's that been working out for ya? :lol:

Vintage progressivism right there. Too lazy to do anything other than pull a lever for the government to do it for them. You've been crying about this for decades. You might want to try something other than pulling your lever. That's clearly not panning out of you.

Amen.

If there was a gun, they would be in the morgue

Thank your second amendment
If they had a gun - they would have shot the muslim idiot and they'd be at work this morning. You're really struggling here, uh?

Amen. I tell ya. If the terrorists are down to using meat cleavers and knives, we are kicking some serious ass in the War on Terror™.
Appeal to Emotion logical fallacy. Try again. But you go ahead and ask them if they'd rather have been shot.
The terrorist had a knife, skippy. You can't shoot someone with a knife. I guess you had to resort to a strawman after I pointed out the humiliating stupidity of your comment? :lol:

So you would in fact vote to ban all guns?

What a moron...

How's that been working out for ya? :lol:

Vintage progressivism right there. Too lazy to do anything other than pull a lever for the government to do it for them. You've been crying about this for decades. You might want to try something other than pulling your lever. That's clearly not panning out of you.
That's the way things work when you are one of We the People

Forum List

Back