Will trump be pilled up?

Yeah she lied hence why she lost
Are you deliberately making shit up?

“Under Texas law, a statement that merely interprets disclosed facts is an opinion, and, as noted, statements of opinion cannot form the basis of a defamation claim,” the ruling stated.

Stop making shit up

Are you deliberately making shit up?

“Under Texas law, a statement that merely interprets disclosed facts is an opinion, and, as noted, statements of opinion cannot form the basis of a defamation claim,” the ruling stated.

Stop making shit up
Nope she lied, hence why she can’t win her suit when trump said she lied

I agree.

But sadly the same thing is true of Trump but one of them will be in the white house next year.
Where do you see a decline in cognitive function in Trump? He's his usual bombastic self! Love him or hate him...he really hasn't changed over the past 3 1/2 years. Biden on the other hand is slipping rapidly. He literally looks like a feeble old man now...barely able to shuffle short distances and prone to freezing in an idiotic stare.

Want me to give my psychological evaluate of what i've seen of Trump on TV?

Such as he's still in denial that he sexually abused E. Jean Carroll (who he confused with Marla Maples) and denies he had sex with Stormy Daniels. Even after more than beyond reasonable doubt established that.

My evaluation. Trump is coo-coo for coco puffs.
Why do you say that both those things were established beyond a reasonable doubt?

Where do you see a decline in cognitive function in Trump? He's his usual bombastic self! Love him or hate him...he really hasn't changed over the past 3 1/2 years. Biden on the other hand is slipping rapidly. He literally looks like a feeble old man now...barely able to shuffle short distances and prone to freezing in an idiotic stare.

Trump has to pause in the middle of talking more and more because he forgets words. He forgets people's name...just ask Dr Ronny Johnson.

And yes, Trump is the same physically as he was while POTUS, a fat old man that could not walk 1/3 of a mile with all the other worlds leaders so he had to take a golf cart.

Here is a sanity test. I mean for you. Are you sane or insane?

Which candidate is more likely to need performance enhancing drugs: the one who wanders off and freezes, or the one who says off the cuff things?

I don't expect much, since you pulled the "Taylor Swift is gonna write a campaign song for Joe Biden" out your butt

Joe doesn't "wander off" or "freeze". Those are doctored videos. None of that happened.

Trump doesn't say "off the cuff things". Your candidate can't complete a sentence or a thought. He can talk for an hour without saying a thing. Try reading one of his transcripts sometime. Pure blither from start to finish. He say it all so confidently and with energy, but he's nuttier than a fruitcake.

Just the stress of the criminal cases are stressful. man his age. He can't keep lawyers, he's insisting on running his own defense, and he's lost every case.

Adding the presidential run on top of his legal troubles could very well kill him. His family is nowhere to be seen. As he was in the White House, Trump is alone when he goes home. Nobody came to his trials. Trump rallies are half empty. None of his former Cabinet Members are endorsing him.

This isn't a candidate poised to take the White House. This is a man teetering on the brink of self-destruction.

Why do you say that both those things were established beyond a reasonable doubt?

Nope she lied, hence why she can’t win her suit when trump said she lied

Trump says that all of the women who confirm his stories that he sexually assaults women, are lying. Given the fact that Trump lies every time he opens his mouth, nobody believes him when he makes these denials. He just been caught lying too many times.

Why would a single woman tell her closest friends that Donald Trump just raped her, if Trump hadn't just raped her?

Trump says that all of the women who confirm his stories that he sexually assaults women, are lying. Given the fact that Trump lies every time he opens his mouth, nobody believes him when he makes these denials. He just been caught lying too many times.

Why would a single woman tell her closest friends that Donald Trump just raped her, if Trump hadn't just raped her?
Money

Maybe to keep her lies "consistent" so she can stay on the DNC payroll?

So far, nobody has been able to identify a drug that would be effective in that situation.
?? What situation. I just said, to your post about if trump is going to take drugs..that, had we had the drug test as Trump suggested, it would dispel the rumors.

Money.

Do you live under a rock up there in KKKanada, vermin shit?

President Trump never had a single allegation against him for sexual assault or harassment from anyone- until he went against the establishment and ran for President.

Unusual for a well known billionaire.

But the problem is that Trump always had bodyguards, and was never really "alone". Its crazy that they never brought any ex-bodyguards to testify to their lies.

Forum List

Back