Will Trump become the president?

Hallelujahjah

Rookie
Oct 18, 2015
Just imagine the final battle. Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump. Who will all those people who currently support Sanders vote for? Will they go with the democrat establishment or against it. Who do you like more? An old phony or a mogul?
I won't vote for anyone. I just don't see a candidate worth voting for. All of them look completely bland and unprofessional. Especially Trump. He's just a walking incompetence.

Bernie Sanders used to appear on the Thom Hartmann show every Thursday for an hour.
He never left a caller's question unanswered.
BUT...he's far more impressive over the radio than in person.

Either Sanders or Trump will make a fine President if even for the sole purpose of exposing MNCs for what they are.

Bernie Sanders used to appear on the Thom Hartmann show every Thursday for an hour.

Either Sanders or Trump will make a fine President if even for the sole purpose of exposing MNCs for what they are.

I thought Bernie used to be a regular on Hee Haw.

I thought Bernie used to be a regular on Hee Haw.

I didn't recognize him because he was wearing Trump's toupee.

Just imagine the final battle. Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump. Who will all those people who currently support Sanders vote for? Will they go with the democrat establishment or against it. Who do you like more? An old phony or a mogul?
I won't vote for anyone. I just don't see a candidate worth voting for. All of them look completely bland and unprofessional. Especially Trump. He's just a walking incompetence.
He's president of his own company....

Forum List

Back