Will Trump lose support among veterans due to Bountygate?

Yesterday we learned that Trump was briefed on Russia paying the Taliban for killing US troops (which resulted in US troops being killed) but did nothing about it
Will Trump's wife support among military members suffer because he didn't care about troops dying?
How many times are you gonna get duped on the same fake news story from a NYTs piece with no source?
NY Times the best most legit paper in America
You're saying that to rightards who think sites like gatewaypundit, infowars and/or breitbart are real news.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And you think the New York times, and the Washington Post are real news......

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
LOL

The NYT has been around for about 170 years. Gatewaypundit ... 4.

Only sane folks reference the Gray Lady which has the 3rd highest circulation in the nation among real news publications. It's you fringe rightards who need to be fed fake news by gatewaypundit, infowars, breitbart, etc...

And yet literally every major story ends up being false.
Alot of ignorant folks, staying ignorant is all that signifies.

Yesterday we learned that Trump was briefed on Russia paying the Taliban for killing US troops (which resulted in US troops being killed) but did nothing about it
Will Trump's wife support among military members suffer because he didn't care about troops dying?
Yesterday we learned nothing. Officials can not confirm that this is even true ffs. Democrats grandstanding doesn't make it true.

How bout you lemming WAIT FOR FACTS

Facts never turn out to be their friend.

How many times are you gonna get duped on the same fake news story from a NYTs piece with no source?
You're saying that to rightards who think sites like gatewaypundit, infowars and/or breitbart are real news.
icon_rolleyes.gif

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
LOL

Only sane folks reference the Gray Lady which has the 3rd highest circulation in the nation among real news publications. It's you fringe rightards who need to be fed fake news by gatewaypundit, infowars, breitbart, etc...

Speaking of ignorant. "alot" is not a word!

Trump values his friendship with Putin over American lives. Yes, Veterans need to see through the hollow words of the Manchurian Candidate.

Can't remember the name but my nephew in Nevada posted a vets group that has come out against Trump in the past couple of days.

President Trump works tirelessly to protect and support our troops.
The NYT and the Democratics leak and amplify information that actually put our troops at personal risk.

Seems like an easy choice for them in the end.

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Speaking of ignorant. "alot" is not a word!
Itisnot?

If it turns out that Rump had no knowledge of this, then he need only concern himself with getting to the bottom of this, and acting accordingly...

If it turns out that Rump knew about it, and took no action (public denouncement, sanctions, etc.), then he has definitely lost the Veteran Vote...

And there are one helluva lot of us to deal with...

A Commander-in-Chief who betrays the Armed Forces of the Republic would be voted out of office by a huge majority of loyal Americans - with Veterans leading the way.

If that's what happened...
What action should Trump have taken?

Last time I checked Trump talked about pulling us out of Afghanistan and that's when warmongering assholes started calling him a threat to the constitution.

Trump proposes pulling our troops out and Democrats and their neocon friends start squealing like stuck pigs.

Yesterday we learned nothing. Officials can not confirm that this is even true ffs. Democrats grandstanding doesn't make it true.

Facts to you so called patriots are like the sun is to Dracula

You are on the side of the traitors, dude.

How many US soldiers have been killed this yr in Afghanistan....I heard 2. Trump loves the military and this would be very out of character to point it's laughable. Tells me Smokin Joe is losing

Last edited:

If This Be Treason, Make the Most of It

If it turns out that Rump had no knowledge of this, then he need only concern himself with getting to the bottom of this, and acting accordingly...

If it turns out that Rump knew about it, and took no action (public denouncement, sanctions, etc.), then he has definitely lost the Veteran Vote...

A Commander-in-Chief who betrays the Armed Forces of the Republic would be voted out of office by a huge majority of loyal Americans - with Veterans leading the way.

Last time I checked Trump talked about pulling us out of Afghanistan and that's when warmongering assholes started calling him a threat to the constitution.

Trump proposes pulling our troops out and Democrats and their neocon friends start squealing like stuck pigs.
How many US soldiers have been killed this yr in Afghanistan....I heard 2. Trump loves the money litary and this would be very out of character to point it's laughable. Tells me Smokin Joe is losing

It just absolutely reeks of desperation.

The left is all a twitter - they just found out Russia is against the US - should have listened to Mitt.

So everyone important knows that Russia is against the US -
They hear rumors about payments offered.
They investigate
How far up the chain of command it actually goes is irrelevant, it's being addressed, probably covertly and probably with much success.

So much success the left has to publicize it by leaking intelligence information.
So once again the NYT acts against the best interest of actual Americans

This is how they have earned the title - Enemy of the People.

Should I ask you to be a man, do the honorable thing and off your self?

How many US soldiers have been killed this yr in Afghanistan....I heard 2. Trump loves the money litary and this would be very out of character to point it's laughable. Tells me Smokin Joe is losing

The left is all a twitter - they just found out Russia is against the US - should have listened to Mitt.

They investigate
How far up the chain of command it actually goes is irrelevant, it's being addressed, probably covertly and probably with much success.

So much success the left has to publicize it by leaking intelligence information.

NO 1000 times NO We just found out we have a real moron in our WH who SAYS he wasn't told about the Russian bounties on our men Doesn't the AH read his daily briefing? We might as well have Mickey Mouse in our WH

No, it's fake news just like you.

Should I ask you to be a man, do the honorable thing and off your self?
If Trump and POS like you went first I'd gladly take one for the country

As there were intelligence rumors of bounties for the killings of our troops that had been circulating since 2014, I don't think that the troops are going to give it much credence.

NOT ONLY VETS
Trump's lost his senior advantage. And that could cost him in November.

NBC News
SAHIL KAPUR
Jun 30th 2020 7:49AM
WASHINGTON — Jay Copan was part of the coalition that made Donald Trump president in 2016. Now he’s had enough and plans to send him into retirement.
The 68-year-old resident of Raleigh, North Carolina, considers himself fiscally and socially conservative. A white male and registered independent in a swing state, he has voted Republican in each of the last nine presidential elections. He supports Trump's tax cuts, energy policy and judges. He’s precisely the type of voter that Republicans should be able to win — and cannot afford to lose.
But Copan says he'll vote for Joe Biden this fall.
"At the end of the day I want this to be a better country for my grandkids growing up. And having a president who's a pathological liar, a sociopath, a narcissist, a misogynist and a bully is not the way I want to leave this country," Copan said. "In spite of my views on the issues, I don't see any way I could support him to be president for another four years because of how he’s behaved."

:auiqs.jpg:

If that guy is so Republican, why does he speak fluent Democrat-ese?
Billy not all republicans are like you Some,very few I'll admit can see this pig ,this swine of a man you call your president for what he is and want no part of him

I think it is important for all REAL PATRIOTIC Americans to put aside our minor political differences and stand against the VAST RIGHT WING assault on freedom and the constitution (meanwhile keeping a wary eye on THE LEFT).

I am happy to stand with moderates, liberals, conservatives who understand that trump is a danger and a threat

and when this is over and freedom reigns again i will be perfectly happy to vote for any Never Trumper running for office.

I trust them.

I'm waiting for Bolton, Brennan or Mattis to step forward and scream, "I know that story is true because I planted it myself!!!
Bolton has been caught flatfooted, hasn't he? Democrats stabbed him in the back so hard the blade came out of his publisher's chest. Democrats said Bolton knew. He was at that briefing. He was in the room where it happened or should have been. It's not in his tell all book. Why not? Did he take off that day, was he thinking about a blueberry bagel and missed it? It never happened is the answer.

They investigate

NO 1000 times NO We just found out we have a real moron in our WH who SAYS he wasn't told about the Russian bounties on our men Doesn't the AH read his daily briefing? We might as well have Mickey Mouse in our WH
The president's daily briefing is not a comment over the urinal in the men's room. "Hey,Don, have you heard the latest?" The Briefing in a written document. Where is it? Where is the intelligence briefing about this matter?

Forum List

Back