Will Trump now be assassinated?

The level of hatred against this duly elected President is outrageous to the extreme....obviously the leftwingers simply will do all in their power to nullify the election of President Trump as they keep proving.

I have always had a certain level of pre-cognition...........this morning I got a very strong feeling that Trump will be assassinated and very soon. Of course I hope I am wrong.

Is anyone else getting that feeling? I know some have long predicted this....but I am struck with the feeling it will happen soon as in a few days.

Again...I can only hope I am wrong.

Every POTUS, and to a lesser extent where gun fetishism is less rabid, every head of state anywhere --- is constantly under the possibility of assassination, and ergo protected by security. There's no basis to conclude it's any higher now that at any other time. Is there?

If anything it was more likely while the campaign was going on...

own-seeds-trump-00000-0000-sexism-jbigotr-1-fear-vulgarini-cism-4423515.png

19510578_334932460273028_4437980780719315754_n.jpg
I understand where Mac is coming from, Pogo. For two years, many anti-Trumpers pinned their hopes on the Mueller investigation. Now those hopes are pretty much dashed, at least as an easy impeachment route. For a bitter, psycho fanatic, it could be a trigger.

After thinking it over, however, I came to the same conclusion you have.

I just don't see this mythology of "pinning hopes on the Mueller investigation". In fact (said this before) all I've seen since the summary last week is a lot of relief-sigh threads from the cultists. Seems to me they were far more heavily invested in it.

This idea in this thread that somehow a report being finished is going to "trigger" something is just another extension of that fantasy.

Not that it's at all relevant but the Mueller report hasn't been released, Dumbass.
Of course it was. To the only person for whom it really matters. Dumbass...

Oh was it now. Link?
Try the news. He turned over his report to the AG. The end. It’s over. Except for your torment that is. But that’s self inflicted...

What "torment" would that be?
Lol!!! The oblivious kind...

So you don't have an answer for your own point?

Beats the shit outta me too. If I'm feeling some kind of "torment" I didn't get the memo. :dunno:

The level of hatred against this duly elected President is outrageous to the extreme....obviously the leftwingers simply will do all in their power to nullify the election of President Trump as they keep proving.

I have always had a certain level of pre-cognition...........this morning I got a very strong feeling that Trump will be assassinated and very soon. Of course I hope I am wrong.

Is anyone else getting that feeling? I know some have long predicted this....but I am struck with the feeling it will happen soon as in a few days.

Every POTUS, and to a lesser extent where gun fetishism is less rabid, every head of state anywhere --- is constantly under the possibility of assassination, and ergo protected by security. There's no basis to conclude it's any higher now that at any other time. Is there?

I understand where Mac is coming from, Pogo. For two years, many anti-Trumpers pinned their hopes on the Mueller investigation. Now those hopes are pretty much dashed, at least as an easy impeachment route. For a bitter, psycho fanatic, it could be a trigger.

I just don't see this mythology of "pinning hopes on the Mueller investigation". In fact (said this before) all I've seen since the summary last week is a lot of relief-sigh threads from the cultists. Seems to me they were far more heavily invested in it.

This idea in this thread that somehow a report being finished is going to "trigger" something is just another extension of that fantasy.
I agree it won't trigger anything. Hope I'm right.

So have you missed the dozens of threads already? Started by people who don’t accept the AGs decision, it’s apparent more than a few are legitimately “triggered”. Hopefully they can continue vent ineffectually from their keyboards. But it only takes one...

So have you missed the dozens of threads already? Started by people who don’t accept the AGs decision, it’s apparent more than a few are legitimately “triggered”. Hopefully they can continue vent ineffectually from their keyboards. But it only takes one...

Yep, I've missed them, and I'm sure there were thousands and thousands of threads dancing on rooftops. Many people are saying that. Actually having a quick look at "New Posts" and "Active Topics" I don't see a single one.

But as for your imaginarium comic book of my "self-inflicted torment", I seem to have missed that too.

I guarantee that is a topic of discussion among a lot of people...many of them violent, unhinged, and criminal..and perfectly willing to sacrifice their lives for their masters. The mentally ill slaves of the corrupt leftist power brokers.

But I also guarantee Trump is 15 steps ahead of them. I doubt he relies 100 percent on federal protection.
Heard of "projection"?
Doesn't sound like it.
Shut the fuck up you racist pos. If I want you to talk to me I'll let you know and I'll tell you what to say.

It has certainly become more dangerous for our President. For so many of the Leftist lemmings; the Mueller report was their last desperate hope. With that gone... There’s no telling what some of these looms might try. Hell some of them are still telling themselves the collusion story is true despite the investigations findings.
And frankly it’s probably better for us all that they do. Better that, than them accepting the reality that it’s going to take something a whole lot more proactive to remove our duly elected president from office...

We haven't seen the Mueller report.
Won’t make a difference if you do. It was released to the only person for whom it really matters. It’s not like your reading it is gonna mean shit.

Wrong for so many reasons.

Most likely and attempt or two will be made. Waiting on Mullers report placated the left wing crazies, but no that it’s out and nothing came of it they will likely come unglued.

Most likely and attempt or two will be made. Waiting on Mullers report placated the left wing crazies, but no that it’s out and nothing came of it they will likely come unglued.

Once AGAIN --- the Mueller report is not "out'.

It’s out enough. Hell, a Bernie bro shot up a republican soft ball game just because teump was elected

I guarantee that is a topic of discussion among a lot of people...many of them violent, unhinged, and criminal..and perfectly willing to sacrifice their lives for their masters. The mentally ill slaves of the corrupt leftist power brokers.

But I also guarantee Trump is 15 steps ahead of them. I doubt he relies 100 percent on federal protection.
Heard of "projection"?
Doesn't sound like it.
Shut the fuck up you racist pos. If I want you to talk to me I'll let you know and I'll tell you what to say.

Nice Christian response.
Don't worry, Obama survived.
White hate groups and crimes have gone up 50% under the con.
They are going after the con?

It’s out enough. Hell, a Bernie bro shot up a republican soft ball game just because teump was elected

Omg one example to feed the cult.
Immigrants crime next?
Or home grown white rubes?
Out enough for the cult.
Interesting how they quote BArr when no one has seen what mueller said

No

Omg one example to feed the cult.
Immigrants crime next?
Or home grown white rubes?
Out enough for the cult.
Interesting how they quote BArr when no one has seen what mueller said

Who knows what will set y’all off next. Your so erratic and all.

Forum List

Back