Will Trump now be assassinated?

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
The level of hatred against this duly elected President is outrageous to the extreme....obviously the leftwingers simply will do all in their power to nullify the election of President Trump as they keep proving.

I have always had a certain level of pre-cognition...........this morning I got a very strong feeling that Trump will be assassinated and very soon. Of course I hope I am wrong.

Is anyone else getting that feeling? I know some have long predicted this....but I am struck with the feeling it will happen soon as in a few days.

Again...I can only hope I am wrong.

The level of hatred against this duly elected President is outrageous to the extreme....obviously the leftwingers simply will do all in their power to nullify the election of President Trump as they keep proving.

I have always had a certain level of pre-cognition...........this morning I got a very strong feeling that Trump will be assassinated and very soon. Of course I hope I am wrong.

Is anyone else getting that feeling? I know some have long predicted this....but I am struck with the feeling it will happen soon as in a few days.

IDK...Leftists are keyboard warriors. I don't see it and hopefully I am right. Plus he has elite security and his term is almost over.

No.

I expected another Squeaky Fromm to throw a shot at him on Inauguration Day....amazed nobody has tried...Goes to show how good the SS are at their job and how faithful they are to detail when he's in public.

Nah, I hope not, anyway. We're getting into 2020 campaign season already. I think he'll be okay.
If it makes you feel any better, the thought crossed my mind, too.

Every POTUS, and to a lesser extent where gun fetishism is less rabid, every head of state anywhere --- is constantly under the possibility of assassination, and ergo protected by security. There's no basis to conclude it's any higher now that at any other time. Is there?

If anything it was more likely while the campaign was going on...

own-seeds-trump-00000-0000-sexism-jbigotr-1-fear-vulgarini-cism-4423515.png

19510578_334932460273028_4437980780719315754_n.jpg

IDK...Leftists are keyboard warriors. I don't see it and hopefully I am right. Plus he has elite security and his term is almost over.

Unfortunately a lot of nut cases are easily influenced to do crazy things.............and when the media is overwhelmingly engaged in Trump hatred and really for no good reason...their hatred is based on nothing more than fantasys they have....yet to some crazy marxist holed up in his mama's basement....and suddenly getting the notion that he is willing to sacrifice his life to take down this 'evil monster'....well quite a challenge for the secret service to say the least.

Now just this morning they treated us to the item that Barbara Bush blamed her heart attack on Trump....I always thought of all the bushes she was one who really was a good person and had good common sense....but to see that even she had bought into media b.s. is very disappointing and just another example of how much hatred the media propagandists have spread.

Why shoot him when he's working on his demise all by himself. Have another Big Mac you obese orange fool.

It has certainly become more dangerous for our President. For so many of the Leftist lemmings; the Mueller report was their last desperate hope. With that gone... There’s no telling what some of these loons might try. Hell some of them are still telling themselves the collusion story is true despite the investigations findings.
And frankly it’s probably better for us all that they do. Better that, than them accepting the reality that it’s going to take something a whole lot more proactive to remove our duly elected president from office...

Last edited:

Unfortunately a lot of nut cases are easily influenced to do crazy things.............and when the media is overwhelmingly engaged in Trump hatred and really for no good reason...their hatred is based on nothing more than fantasys they have....yet to some crazy marxist holed up in his mama's basement....and suddenly getting the notion that he is willing to sacrifice his life to take down this 'evil monster'....well quite a challenge for the secret service to say the least.

Now just this morning they treated us to the item that Barbara Bush blamed her heart attack on Trump....I always thought of all the bushes she was one who really was a good person and had good common sense....but to see that even she had bought into media b.s. is very disappointing and just another example of how much hatred the media propagandists have spread.

Say what you like about Barbara Bush, one thing we all know is that she did not tolerate bullshit. We might say --- and her children would --- that she was the smartest one in the family. Only a cultist would fail to see why that wisdom would put Rump in her contempt.

But no, let's blame "Duh Liburrul media" because BB was incapable of her own judgment, right?

Poster please.

It has certainly become more dangerous for our President. For so many of the Leftist lemmings; the Mueller report was their last desperate hope. With that gone... There’s no telling what some of these looms might try. Hell some of them are still telling themselves the collusion story is true despite the investigations findings.
And frankly it’s probably better for us all that they do. Better that, than them accepting the reality that it’s going to take something a whole lot more proactive to remove our duly elected president from office...

Not that it's at all relevant but the Mueller report hasn't been released, Dumbass.

The nation still can't get over JFK.

I'm wondering if they realize that this sort of thing will ultimately be too counterproductive to control the masses.

It has certainly become more dangerous for our President. For so many of the Leftist lemmings; the Mueller report was their last desperate hope. With that gone... There’s no telling what some of these looms might try. Hell some of them are still telling themselves the collusion story is true despite the investigations findings.

We haven't seen the Mueller report.

I think Deep State Obama doesn't want to go that far yet, for fear of reprisal leading to him. Instead he is on tour convincing Europe and the EU that Trump is just a 4 year blip in their plan to divvy up our country and resources.
Anything of Obamas that Trump has undone, can be remedied in 2020 when the Democrats take over again. But they won't be able to rewind if Trump is in for 8 years.
So they are breeding the MAGA hat unbalanced, just in case. The Dems are whipping them up into a frenzy, and one of them will do it, with no trail at all to Deep State if Trump wins again.

And then there is always the Clinton Approach. They have been very successful at getting people to commit suicide...:ack-1:

I think Deep State Obama doesn't want to go that far yet, for fear of reprisal leading to him. Instead he is on tour convincing Europe and the EU that Trump is just a 4 year blip in their plan to divvy up our country and resources.
Anything of Obamas that Trump has undone, can be remedied in 2020 when the Democrats take over again. But they won't be able to rewind if Trump is in for 8 years.
So they are breeding the MAGA hat unbalanced, just in case. The Dems are whipping them up into a frenzy, and one of them will do it, with no trail at all to Deep State if Trump wins again.

Actually Rump already tried that.

Gawd, a know the future trump cultist.
He might masturbate himself to death?

And then there is always the Clinton Approach. They have been very successful at getting people to commit suicide...:ack-1:

MAGA?
Our WWII Nazi group name?
Mmm
Brown shirt in the closet.
Unbelievable ignorance here

Yep, just have Trump found with Obama's book, "Dreams of my Father" and a gun.

Everyone would believe it. I know that I tried reading it a bit and it made me want to jump off a building.

Deep state!!!
Hilarious say no more.
A zero college trump rube

Forum List

Back